Page 274 of 432 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 6479
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I agree completely, Streeter.
    She clearly remembers her lives right up to the six months pre Krakoa including her rejection of the PF.
    I see her wearing the MG outfit as indeed a pointed and deliberate statement, a visual resetting to that "less crazy" time...before the Phoenix entered her life and changed it...inclusive of the DPS.

As I said...every fan will have their interpretation (or just not get it).
    Personally, when I read that interview I was..."Enh. Okies" so the whole dress issue is neither here nor there for me, so...I just went with an explanation that's simple, makes sense theoretically and goes with the story, to me. I might be completely wrong, or not, but until there's definitive, canonical proof either way...It doesn't make sense beating myself up and wrecking my brain over it.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-11-2020 at 01:21 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

There are several theories, endless, I prefer to think that Hickman does not like Jean and is making her go through the midlife crisis '' krakoan ''

Really liked X-Force 10. Jean was awesome in it. Too bad that the confrontation with Beast took place in the data page. Would have love to see all that!!! I loved how in control and confident Jean was. I loved her power display.
    I liked the scene with Jean and Logan. Would have liked it more if they could make it clearer who is together with who. There are all these hints, but I can’t truly invest in a relationship if I don’t know what’s going on. If Jean and Logan truly are a couple I am here for it, but I need a bit more.
    Their scene reminded me a bit of a scene between Cable and Domino in an early issue of the first X-Force run. Cable and Domino seemed like friends with benefits, and I can picture Jean and Logan having a relationship that is sort of like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    This is all I’ve got. (Bloody hell, Chris, you know I love you, but could you put any more words on that page?)

Attachment 98609
    I always laugth when in old comics the two people kissing also had a bunch of dialogue, makes me think that the whole thing sound weird but somehow, they understand eacth other perfectly
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Has Jean truly quit X-Force? That would be a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    This is all I’ve got. (Bloody hell, Chris, you know I love you, but could you put any more words on that page?)

Attachment 98609
    Christopher Claremont is really a writer…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    Has Jean truly quit X-Force? That would be a bummer.
    She is probably quiting after X-Swords, when that even is finished, we would know where is she going later.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Christopher Claremont is really a writer…
    It’s so long since I did a reread, I had forgotten quite how verbose he is. Talks a lot too!

BANNED

I think Jean quit in that moment, but isn't actually going anywhere. I certainly hope not.

X-Force #10

This for me already earns entry into my personal list of "THIS is Jean Grey" issues, like X-Men (2and series) #28, UXM #100, #281, #300, New X-Men #120, etc (keeping it short). This was the fire and assertiveness that was missing from 99% of HOX/POX Jean, and even Red's Jean (to a much lesser degree of course)

Percy really gets Jean, but I really hope she's not done with X-Force altogether.

Looks like Joshua Cassara confirmed that the bikini was a last minute addition. The implication that Jean showed up wearing nothing but her mask is quite funny.

EcqaaaRU0AAfe2i.jpg

Love it. Perfection.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Looks like Joshua Cassara confirmed that the bikini was a last minute addition. The implication that Jean showed up wearing nothing but her mask is quite funny.

EcqaaaRU0AAfe2i.jpg
    Real fans could tell

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

so after dawn of x now all of the mini series phoenix resurrection is now non sense?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post

EcqaaaRU0AAfe2i.jpg
    LOL! You go Jean.