Page 279 of 432 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post

From Dauterman's twitter.
    Nice! Love to see Jean in her Giant-Sized X-Men costume. I still like the Marvel Girl costume, but this is a good look for her and one that works better in the Krakoa era.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It seems like Vita Ayala, rather than Duggan, is writing Marauders #13.

I wonder if Vita is kind of a Jean fan? They made one of the COTA her legacy/inspired by her, and now this. It's probably just cause she's Storm's best friend, but anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

I wonder if Vita is kind of a Jean fan? They made one of the COTA her legacy/inspired by her, and now this. It's probably just cause she's Storm's best friend, but oh well.
    Even if its the latter, thats also somethnig to look forward to bc Jean and Storm's friendship does not get showcased enough. Ever since Jean has been back, its only been through her POV, so to have it from Storm's is something I want to see
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-16-2020 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Even if its the latter, thats also somethnig to look forward to bc Jean and Storm's friendship does not get showcased enough. Even since Jean has been back, its only been through her POV, so to have it from Storm's is something I want to see
    Yeah, it's just that I feel like most of the writers in the current X-Office don't care about Jean, so it's nice that maybe Vita does.

We're probably gonna get Storm/Jean content from Storm's POV on Giant-Size Storm too.

It would be very nice to see Ororo and Jean interact, sharing moments. I want to see that sisters bonding moments, like in HoX. It was such a nice nod to the past.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post

From Dauterman's twitter.
    5 Words: Russell Dauterman is a God

2 More Words: DOUBLE DATE <3

The Marauders cover looks so good. I love the inclusion of Shuri and Black Panther.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

He's one of the people who draw it better too. Skin-tight gloves, mask isn't too big.
    I LOVE his rendition of the minidress look.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Dauterman draws a wonderful Jean Phoenix too. Now I am still waiting for a writer to be able to write a Jean Grey/Phoenix without her being a nightmare, dark, dead, too powerful. Morrison was almost there till Jean was killed by Xorneto. I get the point that he literally wanted to make her a real Goddess (as he said during an interview) and the White Phoenix of the Crown was literally a God, saving an orphan universe, amputating it from a dark future, and make it grow a "better one"... But I don't want to read Goddess Jean now, but human Jean, being able to be a Phoenix like Thor being able to be a Thor, without fearing it would go ugly.

BANNED

Wonder what role the slutty demon bitch magic and her sword is going to play in the sword-play in 24 acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkota View Post
    Wonder what role the slutty demon bitch magic and her sword is going to play in the sword-play in 24 acts.
    Just a heads up...
    This is the Jean Grey appreciation thread...MagiK has her own appreciation thread where such a question might be duly addressed.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I wonder if Vita is kind of a Jean fan? They made one of the COTA her legacy/inspired by her, and now this. It's probably just cause she's Storm's best friend, but anyways.
    That is exciting. I loved Vita’s Prisoner X. I do hope Jean is in the issue and not just used on the cover. I want to see Vita’s version of Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Just a heads up...
    This is the Jean Grey appreciation thread...MagiK has her own appreciation thread where such a question might be duly addressed.
    I thought that was a reference to Maddie

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    That is exciting. I loved Vita’s Prisoner X. I do hope Jean is in the issue and not just used on the cover. I want to see Vita’s version of Jean.
    Vita doesnt write Maraurders. Duggan will

Maddie does not own a sword.

All I can say is that they tweeted about the issue and so far the solits credit Vita as the writer of that Marauders issue. I guess it remains to be seen what is up.

edit: a look at Vita's twitter reveals that they are writing it. Vita responds to fans excited about writing Marauders.
    Last edited by MechaJeanix; 07-16-2020 at 11:50 AM. Reason: ugh! fixed it. Made a dumb mistake but self corrected.