Page 281 of 432 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    In the current status quo would the X-Men really be affected by a worldwide black out? Most of their technology is plant based and they have plenty of mutants that could probably keep things functioning.
    That would make for an interesting plot-point: the human nations come crawling to Krakoa to beg for assistance, and the mutants have to decide whether or not to save the world that has backstabbed them several times. Or mutant world domination ensues. Either way would be cool.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    That would make for an interesting plot-point: the human nations come crawling to Krakoa to beg for assistance, and the mutants have to decide whether or not to save the world that has backstabbed them several times. Or mutant world domination ensues. Either way would be cool.
    They won't have to, the have more than enough geniuses at their disposal to fix their problems.

Mutant domination is the name of then game, it's why even countries like Wakanda don't gullibly fall for Krakoa's propaganda. Krakaoa thinks it's Rorschach.

It's so strange how non-mutant nations are completely erased from conversations like this, they seem to hated more than humanity is.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    In the current status quo would the X-Men really be affected by a worldwide black out? Most of their technology is plant based and they have plenty of mutants that could probably keep things functioning.
    Well, that's sort of the thing. Taylor doesn't NEED to use current continuity unless he chooses to since this is an AU; the fact that Pepper is Tony's assistant still shows that. So he could do a typical X-Men status quo if he wanted.

Or more interestingly he could give us his take on the Mutant Nation
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Jean leaves X-Force and is almost immediately booked and busy <3

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wolverine #3s preview is up and Jean isnt in the issue
    This was plainly Marvel avoiding Logan to confront his plethora of the plots of killing the X-Men(or Jean).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    This was plainly Marvel avoiding Logan to confront his plethora of the plots of killing the X-Men(or Jean).
    He's got plenty of company in that category.

BANNED

she just needs yellow tighs or tight pants under the dress and its perfect, modernize but keep the sillouete.
    Or give her shorts, make the fabric more intricate and details, add some more golden,OHH maybe some waist chains like channel

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-famke-jans...mcu-jean-grey/

I would love it if Famke played Jean forever but the article also makes mention that Kinberg would love to be involved so that he could retell Dark Phoenix. Hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post

I would love it if Famke played Jean forever but the article also makes mention that Kinberg would love to be involved so that he could retell Dark Phoenix. Hard pass.
    It is still ridiculous that Kinberg told 2 the same bad version of DP story and that he was allowed it by Studios. Won`t happen with MCU, lol.

I'd love to see Famke in another superhero movie, but I think the time is right for someone else to take Jean Grey's mantle. Both she and Sophie did their part. I think Marvel Studios is looking to recast everyone, except Ryan Reynolds. I'd still like to see Famke show up at some point. Maybe she can be a vision of Jean's future or something like that. There's still a place for someone like Famke. It's just a matter of finding the right fit.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It is still ridiculous that Kinberg told 2 the same bad version of DP story and that he was allowed it by Studios. Won`t happen with MCU, lol.
    You can never say never (oops, I just did) but I agree with you. For so many reasons, it won't happen.
    Kinberg is "guilty" on different levels, of 2 bad screen version of the Dark Phoenix Saga. I'm not sure Marvel is willing to give a third chance to ruin the story again.

Also, as cruel as it is, I don't think Marvel will look for a 55 yo actress to play Jean... And as the movie will be shot in a few years, she will even be older. I personally loved Janssen, and she deserved better. She really was a better Jean Grey than Sophie Turner imo.

Famke needs to let go. I get that it sucks that older women are done so much worse than men in the industry, but holding onto Jean(she also said she was offended or something that they replaced her with a younger actress when Sophie was cast...) is not it.

I hope none of the Fox-Men cast, writers, directors or producers are allowed anywhere near the MCU X-Men (other than Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool of course). That being said, if they were to play different characters, maybe Famke could be Mother Askani if that were ever to come up. She'd still be a Grey, just not Jean.

She'd only work if the MCU did an alternate universe storyline and its way too soon to do that

Hi!

Yeah, I saw that too. If he thought he did such a good job the last 2 times, I wonder why kinberg wants to do it a 3rd time?

I would like them to keep Jean in the movies--with Fammke---as a powerful TP/TK, but move on with the stories!