Page 285 of 432 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 6479
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Fire imagery when it comes to couples obviously has the implication of sex, and Jean/Logan was always a much more sexual pairing while Jean/Scott is more romantic.
    dangerous or exciting, those were the words that were imposed on us in the newsroom to make it look interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I mean, fire here, but no passion :
    That's a fan art/commission, not a production cover. Don't expect the same complexity (And thanks for posting private artwork without at least linking back to the owner's site).
    If you want production art of Scott and Phoenix, you mostly will have to look at before Grant Morrison and you won't find computer colored ones.

Anyway, here is a recent one:

BANNED

That first one isn't so much sexual, imo. They just look like they have each other's back and are about to **** **** up lol

Whenever I see one of those pictures of Phoenix and Logan, I can help thinking "and now he is going to stab her (again)"

BANNED

Even the great Ben Percy went there in Wolverine #2. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Even the great Ben Percy went there in Wolverine #2. Sad.
    I am still holding out hope that was one big illusion by the Pale Girl but it is not looking good. Logan has a pattern of behavior when it comes to stabbing Jean.. did we count 16 or 17 times in Phoenix Endsong issue 3? It has been so long who can remember.

Jean and Quire must have not been ready for Logan's attack. Dang they forgot about the infamous tk bubble shield.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I am still holding out hope that was one big illusion by the Pale Girl but it is not looking good. Logan has a pattern of behavior when it comes to stabbing Jean.. did we count 16 or 17 times in Phoenix Endsong issue 3? It has been so long who can remember.

Jean and Quire must have not been ready for Logan's attack. Dang they forgot about the infamous tk bubble shield.
    Yeah. he stabbed her a bunch in Endsong. Of course, Cyclops was trying to put her down in that story too; to simplify things for himself.

Wolverine was already shown to be under an illusion in Percy's story but it is still annoying. He doesn't have the powerset to get a jump on Jean, let alone attack her directly in her face. It was silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Yeah. he stabbed her a bunch in Endsong. Of course, Cyclops was trying to put her down in that story too; to simplify things for himself.

Wolverine was already shown to be under an illusion in Percy's story but it is still annoying. He doesn't have the powerset to get a jump on Jean, let alone attack her directly in her face. It was silly.
    And to be fair, Wolverine stabbed/killed Jean in Endsong at her request. It was her plan. I just wanted to remind those that may not be up on this particular story.
    As for Wolverine's attack I did like that Jean did damage to Wolverine with her tk blast, but yeah the whole thing was off. That is why I prefer it to be one big mind F of an illusion. That and Jean has so many death scenes as it is, though Quire is gaining on her if he keeps it up. Yikes!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    And to be fair, Wolverine stabbed/killed Jean in Endsong at her request. It was her plan. I just wanted to remind those that may not be up on this particular story.
    As for Wolverine's attack I did like that Jean did damage to Wolverine with her tk blast, but yeah the whole thing was off. That is why I prefer it to be one big mind F of an illusion. That and Jean has so many death scenes as it is, though Quire is gaining on her if he keeps it up. Yikes!
    We have one bit of hope about the story being a mindfuck: somehow that cop, Jeff, is listed in the characters for #3 though he bit the dust already.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Can we just have a moratorium on Jean deaths for the foreseeable future please? She's died enough already and the Dawn of X era has added two more onto the list. Let her be the odd man out.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    That's a fan art/commission, not a production cover. Don't expect the same complexity (And thanks for posting private artwork without at least linking back to the owner's site).
    If you want production art of Scott and Phoenix, you mostly will have to look at before Grant Morrison and you won't find computer colored ones.

Anyway, here is a recent one:

Edit : thanks for lecturing me.

Edit : thanks for lecturing me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Fire imagery when it comes to couples obviously has the implication of sex, and Jean/Logan was always a much more sexual pairing while Jean/Scott is more romantic.
    Exactly. That was my point. It's not about love, but passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Can we just have a moratorium on Jean deaths for the foreseeable future please? She's died enough already and the Dawn of X era has added two more onto the list. Let her be the odd man out.
    Profesor X has her running for her money

Yes, I thought it was the right time to post them hopefully

You know what, you're right. I have absolutely nothing against Scott or Jott. But I was looking for the same kind of fiery art between Jean/phoenix and Scott/Cyclops, and you know what, I didn't find even one close to the fiery passion Logan & Jean share on those images. You sure have photos of Scott & Jean kissing, loving each other's (with no flames or fire). But there is not much art (maybe fans here can help me to find more) that has that literal fire.
    AOA versions of Jean and Logan are more passionate tbh.
    Last edited by Keno; 07-19-2020 at 11:48 PM.