Page 29 of 432 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Uh, Percy again I applaud you for adding to Jean instead of attempting to deconstruct her. Jean unfortunately has killed before in the field both Prism accidently, and Meme out of urgency. X-force has been kind to her, and enjoy reading different aspects of her personality.

Also, ugh those displays that only Jean can make that are both masterful and full of presence!
    Also look at X-factor 29. Infectia had infected these men and they were her anti-bodies and Jean destroyed them. She kind of took out her frustration with the Scott/Maddie situation on them. Today's X-force reminded me of X-factor 29 because in both books Jean destroyed people who had been infected and/or turned into something else.

BANNED

Pink or yellow-orange, spicy Jean is best Jean.

Thank you, Ben Percy.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Jean has recently been with her other men Bishop and Wolverine. Emma felt insecure because of the idealized version of Jean that the XMen had. Upon seeing teen Jeans problems and also after training her, after seeing ghost Jean’s ruthlessness, I think Emma got to see Jean is clearly not idea and there was less hostility towards her. Plus Jean has other men and is less into Scott.

So there’s no real reason for conflict.

Also from Jean’s side, Emma has done some good work. She’s very professional. As is Jean. At a minimum they are work colleagues who respect each other.
    Jean Grey has not been with Wolverine or Bishop. Shouldn't say a woman has slept with someone she hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Uh, Percy again I applaud you for adding to Jean instead of attempting to deconstruct her. Jean unfortunately has killed before in the field both Prism accidently, and Meme out of urgency. X-force has been kind to her, and enjoy reading different aspects of her personality.

Also, ugh those displays that only Jean can make that are both masterful and full of presence!
    The woman is beautiful and dangerous!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Also look at X-factor 29. Infectia had infected these men and they were her anti-bodies and Jean destroyed them. She kind of took out her frustration with the Scott/Maddie situation on them. Today's X-force reminded me of X-factor 29 because in both books Jean destroyed people who had been infected and/or turned into something else.
    Excellent points!!

As a fan of Jean it's such a joy for aspects of history and personality incorporated into her decisions. Jean is a complex character that walks between spaces that surprises those unfamiliar. But when she's given agency and input on those decision in more than a gimmicky or deconstructing manner it as nuance.

She took no pleasure or excitement from her actions but understood the decision in front of her, and I'll take more of that. Explore interesting takes and directions with her but also include the core of her character and so far he has.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Pink or yellow-orange, spicy Jean is best Jean.

Thank you, Ben Percy.

The woman is beautiful and dangerous!
    True

Jean Grey has not been with Wolverine or Bishop. Shouldn't say a woman has slept with someone she hasn't.
    She is very likely on a relationship with Wolverine, it is the only thing teased so far on the Hickman era
    and she was with Bishop when everybody was living on a AU with made up memories, it happened. It doesn't mean they are married/in love/in a relationship though.
    Attachment 92289
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-29-2020 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    It's fixed now
    Not a fan of the costume but I'm happy she looks like a human again.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Not a fan of the costume but I'm happy she looks like a human again.
    You speciest!!! I'm glad someone besides us caught the leg issue before print.
    If Jean chose to walk around Krakoa wearing that in her off time, I'd love it! Wearing it into battle? The 60s are over, darling. I will say that those sexy boots are the best part of that costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

True

She is very likely on a relationship with Wolverine, it is the only thing teased so far on the Hickman era
    and she was with Bishop when everybody was living on a AU with made up memories, it happened. It doesn't mean they are married/in love/in a relationship though.
    Nope. I might have been with Beyonce in a fantasy land where she doesn't have agency, her memories, or her personality, but that's not the same as if it was happening for real. Besides that, its important to remember that even if you see two people flirting, it doesn't necessarily mean they are a couple or have had sex. Far as we know, Jean hasn't been with either of those knuckleheads.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 01-29-2020 at 06:45 PM.

I don't like this status but everything points that Jean is with Wolverine and maybe Cyclops too.
    not a fan of this but is what at the moment seems to be happening.

Best girl
    Sure. Why not

True

Attachment 92289
    Wolverine have been teased lots of times and it never go ahead. And there isn't even a tease just a cute interaction on the upcoming solo.

I dodn't think any writre will ever reference age of x-man

Nope. I might have been with Beyonce in a fantasy land where she doesn't have agency, her memories, or her personality, but that's not the same as if it was happening for real. Besides that, its important to remember that even if you see two people flirting, it doesn't necessarily mean they are a couple or have had sex. Far as we know, Jean hasn't been with either of those knuckleheads.
    It was confirmed that Jean and Bishop had sex though. And she still has the memories of it. So even if it wasn't real as in her real feelings, it was real as in that it happened...

I honestly think that the less people involved the better.
    Everything feels more significant, more meaningful.
    When people have many relationships they feel flat or not that serious to me.
    Adding more people just ends in stuff like love triangles, or fans of "x" character/relationship feeling disapointed when "y" happens.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-29-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Is Jean aware of Beast's antics in Terra Verde?

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Is Jean aware of Beast's antics in Terra Verde?
    No, she doesn't know about his deals yet

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Attachment 92265

He's clearly not looking at Jean's eyes...

It still think her gloves are ridiculous. She's here to help, she says. Help what? Cleaning the dishes?
    I like the boots though.
    Flying with skirts aren't pratical. Hope she uses panties