Page 317 of 432 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    He's gonna shove his sword in all of them!
    Scott : done
    Jean : done

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/black-pan...rvel-variants/

Look at these variants. Ridiculous! Jean is the only Phoenix. Really hope she appears in the event and take the Force and leave at the end. Like saying something to it. Can not wait for Hickman to fix the Force. So many stupid storylines...
    I think without Jean or since Jean rejected it the force has been unstable and not acting on what itÂ’s supposed to do. She has to reclaim it.

And keep it.

So Jean is on the total of 3 X of Sword covers. Hopefully she actually appears in each of those books. It is a good thing telepaths are generally useful mutants. I hope she has a decent supporting role in the story even if it will likely be a small role. I am excited for this story to start.

As for the Phoenix, I was hopeful that Hickman would eventually use it or have a plan for Jean other than as Marvel Girl but I'm doubtful. I think it might be time to forget about Jean being Phoenix again. I love Jean with or without the Phoenix but I've been a massive Jean as Phoenix fan for decades. All the retcons and craziness with the Phoenix has soured it even to me.

I hope going forward Jean gets some sort of story or an emotional arc of her own. But if not, I am still glad the character was brought back and is included in this X-Men era.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I think without Jean or since Jean rejected it the force has been unstable and not acting on what itÂ’s supposed to do. She has to reclaim it.

And keep it.
    Yes! I agree with this totally!

Jean: Sorry guys, I only speak krakoan.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Excellent work on this statue

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post

I wish this was her current uniform if not the Red (or Dauterman's yellow/green variant). Maybe another colour switch on this? It reminded me of Rogue's Shi'ar Mining suit which also could have stayed with a colour change The other 05's and X-23 uniforms like this were great too. Way better than the ones that followed.

And keep it.
    I am buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post

Nice! Very epic pose. And while O5 Jean Grey had her moments, I loved that costume. Definitely an underrated look for her.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Nice! Very epic pose. And while O5 Jean Grey had her moments, I loved that costume. Definitely an underrated look for her.
    I was ok with the Voltron-Force Costumes. I just admire this company for trying something unique with an idea like the 05

BANNED

i just think the marvel girl costume needs an update, it is a pretty iconic sillouete even if the details are a bit too simplistic in a way that makes it look trashy and not immemorial like other silver age costumes

re: Jean Grey statues...Digging this Kris Anka designed sculpt from Sideshow.
    https://www.sideshow.com/90s-era-jea...en-collection/
    Love when the headgear gets functional and makes the ponytail...

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    re: Jean Grey statues...Digging this Kris Anka designed sculpt from Sideshow.
    https://www.sideshow.com/90s-era-jea...en-collection/
    Love when the headgear gets functional and makes the ponytail...

I love the first pic where you can see Jean's psionic power at work! It makes the statue look even better.

BANNED

That Jeen statue is pretty elite.

And keep it.
    I wish, but not gonna happen.

Post Deleted