Page 339 of 432 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 6479

Theys hould have just adopted her X-men Red look and given it a blue/yellow color scheme to give off that TAS vibe

I just found this and think it would have worked as a redesign too

Been lurking since '08 Marik Swift's Avatar

Can anybody tell me in what book(s) is Jean's current poly relationship with Scott/Logan explored?

Quote Originally Posted by Marik Swift View Post
    Can anybody tell me in what book(s) is Jean's current poly relationship with Scott/Logan explored?
    Hickman's X-Men? It's not really explored much, we just see hints/glimpses of it. Then in X-Force there's Jean/Logan. In HOXPOX it started getting teaser with a Sinister Secret and then the three together on a party

Been lurking since '08 Marik Swift's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Hickman's X-Men? It's not really explored much, we just see hints/glimpses of it. Then in X-Force there's Jean/Logan. In HOXPOX it started getting teaser with a Sinister Secret and then the three together on a party
    Okay, awesome thanks. Was surprised to hear it was thing when I found out about it. Never thought Marvel had the courage to pull the strong and do a poly relationship with three of their biggest characters.

Extraordinary Member

Okay, awesome thanks. Was surprised to hear it was thing when I found out about it. Never thought Marvel had the courage to pull the strong and do a poly relationship with three of their biggest characters.
    Unlike most I feel it was a natural progression.
    I mean even years before this, we saw Storm and Wolverine be each other’s “friends with benefits.” Or the coming out of Iceman.

Kitty coming out as bi, is another step too.

I think everyone agrees now that it's definetely a thing(back when it started there was a lot of deniers), but in a way it's still not as clear as it could be, they haven't actually stated it with words, that's probably why they can get away with it(plus the fact that they probably let Hickman do whatever he wants + JDW thinks it's a good solution for shipping drama).

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Theys hould have just adopted her X-men Red look and given it a blue/yellow color scheme to give off that TAS vibe

I just found this and think it would have worked as a redesign too

I like both of these pics!

I like the official one better. No boobplate, the shoulderpads are more modernized(it's pretty much the RED ones), regular boots, the pink hexagon(is that it?) in the forehead.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Is that meant to be her costume from the end of X-Men: Apocalypse?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Yeah I think it's meant to be something like that, I remember seeing it years ago and it has Sophie's hairstyle for when she's in that grey suit before the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah I think it's meant to be something like that, I remember seeing it years ago and it has Sophie's hairstyle for when she's in that grey suit before the ending.
    That wasn’t for the movie. That was an artist’s just commissioning a modernized Jean Grey uniform. I forget the artist’s name. He usually post a lot of X-Men redesigns.

C
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Unlike most I feel it was a natural progression.
    I mean even years before this, we saw Storm and Wolverine be each other’s “friends with benefits.” Or the coming out of Iceman.

Kitty coming out as bi, is another step too.

When did Kitty come out as bi? Its been hinted at before years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    C

When did Kitty come out as bi? Its been hinted at before years ago.
    last week in Maraurders

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    That wasn’t for the movie. That was an artist’s just commissioning a modernized Jean Grey uniform. I forget the artist’s name. He usually post a lot of X-Men redesigns.
    It's inspired by the movie. And it looks like Asrar to me, but maybe it's just a similar style...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Oh Marvel Girl is definitely nostalgia garbage too, but it is better than adding random bits to the awful 90s design and calling it a day lol. The nostalgia is one thing, but the 90s look also has ugliness working against it. The Marvel Girl look is bad because of the attitude and intention behind it; a weaker Jean. 90s means the same thing, but it has the audacity to not even at least be aesthetically pleasing. Lol
    I swear the 90s look was good back in the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I actually do think that whoever did the 90s redesigns was inspired by the costumes from the end of Apocalypse. You can see it in Jean, Storm, and Cyclops' designs.