Page 347 of 432 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Mikhail has the Cerebro Sword.
    Yeah but we are referencing the Yu cover from his instagram story a few weeks back where it appeared spoilers:
    that Scott and Jean had swords, and though it is tough to make out the swords
    end of spoilers We assume it is a cover because Yu announced he's not on interiors anymore. Though there is a future X-men issue that lists both Asrar and Yu as artists so who knows.

Mikhail has the Cerebro Sword.
    There's 23 issues left for that to change. I dont see Mikhail fighting for Krakoa which means they'll need to get ownership of it back

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Yeah but we are referencing the Yu cover from his instagram story a few weeks back where it appeared spoilers:
    that Scott and Jean had swords, and though it is tough to make out the swords
    end of spoilers We assume it is a cover because Yu announced he's not on interiors anymore. Though there is a future X-men issue that lists both Asrar and Yu as artists so who knows.
    the cover has the same hilt, its the sword for sure.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Okies. I guess X-Force goes after Mikhail and Xeno and take back the Cerebro Sword to add to the fight.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Jean and Scott looked great today <3

I always enjoy Jean/Cable interactions, so I'm excited to see that continue.

I'm looking forward to this Summers-Grey family side quest. I wish Rachel had come along with them, though. There's been a severe lack of Jean/Rachel interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I'm looking forward to this Summers-Grey family side quest. I wish Rachel had come along with them, though. There's been a severe lack of Jean/Rachel interactions.
    As usual. They havent interacted on panel since X-men Red despite being in each other's spaces. The writers tend to have Jean talk to everyone in the scene but Rachel

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    As usual. They havent interacted on panel since X-men Red despite being in each other's spaces. The writers tend to have Jean talk to everyone in the scene but Rachel
    So X of Swords sounds like a tournament arc.
    Then Avengers vying for the PF, sounds like a tournament.

Hmmmm...

Fantastic Member

So X of Swords sounds like a tournament arc.
    Then Avengers vying for the PF, sounds like a tournament.

Hmmmm...

Astonishing Member

Okies. I guess X-Force goes after Mikhail and Xeno and take back the Cerebro Sword to add to the fight.
    Yep considering Cerebro wasn't one of the swords mentioned guess they're saving that plot until after X of Swords still you would think the fact that a mutant hating organization has access to the remnants of cerebral which could endanger the resurrection process would be one of their highest priorities.

In the train of thought of "Dr. Jean Grey: Telepathic Psychotherapist" as her career path... (see also Jessica Jones, Gentle, Charles Xavier/Cassandra Nova as her "patients")
    BIZARRE ADVENTURES#27, Jean gives her sister Sara a mutant version of a smack to the face and shaking a the shoulders when she acts like a "hysterical (human) woman"
    drgrey and sara.jpg

What I wrote was my fanboy wish, which implies I know its not going to happen. The X-men are her defacto family and not the same thing as her original family whom were specific supporting characters for her. There are stories and character development that can be done with Jean that you cant substitute the X-men with which is why I feel this is one area where they've written Jean into a corner.t None of the X-men are supporting characters for Jean bc they are leads in their own right

And can you stop spouting that misinformation about her X-Force usage? She's never used the pink power that the teen version had in this current era
    I've been replying to so many comments on many different sites and, forgive me if this is a duplicate (cuz I could swear I answered this already) but Jean Grey's family isn't gonna die in this. Our writers don't really see a point for it, and if anything, hurts her character development and arc we've discussed. Besides, there are other characters (such as Gambit) in which the X-Men serve as their family, due to circumstances, thus such plot is already being explored.

Can you post an image of her pink power so I know we're thinking the same thing? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    I've been replying to so many comments on many different sites and, forgive me if this is a duplicate (cuz I could swear I answered this already) but Jean Grey's family isn't gonna die in this. Our writers don't really see a point for it, and if anything, hurts her character development and arc we've discussed. Besides, there are other characters (such as Gambit) in which the X-Men serve as their family, due to circumstances, thus such plot is already being explored.

Can you post an image of her pink power so I know we're thinking the same thing? LOL

[QUOTE=Havok83;5157734]

/QUOTE]

Okay that's what I was thinking, I just wanted to make sure. I should send a copy to our artist so she knows... how to make it look, and get an idea of how to animate this

I really wouldn't be surprised if the X-Office has a law that prohibits Jean from caring at all about Rachel. And it's a shame
    You can tell she's a great mother to Cable, but other than X-Men Red, I don't remember a single comic where Jean is written as having affection for Rachel