Page 349 of 432 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 6479

Hey guys long time lurker and member. Yeah Maddie is cable's mom but Jean is still his mom too through marriage taking back the portion of her soul the phoenix took that went into Maddie and getting her memories. Let's also not forget that Maddie is Jean's clone and therefore she is technically cable's genetic mother as well. Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGrey2 View Post
    Hey guys long time lurker and member. Yeah Maddie is cable's mom but Jean is still his mom too through marriage taking back the portion of her soul the phoenix took that went into Maddie and getting her memories. Let's also not forget that Maddie is Jean's clone and therefore she is technically cable's genetic mother as well. Just my two cents
    Welcome and thanks for your input! You should post more often

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    She's party to it regardless. And I doubt she was campaigning to bring Maddie back. Not that I'd blame her, of course. Maddie is annoying. But Maddie deserves to be in the Cyclops House with her kid lol
    You know I thought at first that Jean probably either abstained or voted against bringing Maddie back until some pointed out something rather important to me: during Inferno Jean was the one that wanted to SAVE Madelyne. She was the one that was primarily rallying for it. It's because of that that I think she might have been one of the few people that voted to give her another chance.

Also, Maddie's relationship with Nate is complicated. She didn't raise him and we can't say she's just his bio mom because she and Jean have the same genetics. They don't really have a relationship, and for the current Cable the last time he saw her she tried to feed him to demons... and he was little more than an infant.

Nate's relationship with Maddie should be like Jean's relationship with Cable. Basically, they're biological relatives but they don't know each other all that well. Like the relationship of a child who was adopted with their biological parent almost.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 09-25-2020 at 10:28 AM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    You know I thought at first that Jean probably either abstained or voted against bringing Maddie back until some pointed out something rather important to me: during Inferno Jean was the one that wanted to SAVE Madelyne. She was the one that was primarily rallying for it. It's because of that that I think she might have been one of the few people that voted to give her another chance.
    It should also be stated that when X-man wanted to uncreate the Maddie ghost, Jean fought to try and stop him even after Maddie had just tried to kill her

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    To be quite honest most of Jeans votes and decisions on the quiet Council have been based on her compassion and Humanity so I take the bet that she most likely voted to have Maddie Resurrected. Chances are it was Xavier, Magneto, Apocalypse, Exodus, Mystique, Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw, and especially Sinister that outvoted the rest.
    Maybe. What I really meant by that was I don't think Jean had been trying to get Maddie brought back to life before she popped up.

Maddie is not his "mom" because she tried to kill him as a baby and they never had any sort of relationship. She's the biological mother and that's all.

Of course that irl, some people reconnect with their biological mother after being adopted/raised by a step-mother, and they're both considered their moms and part of the child's life(Billy sort of has(or at least should have) this thing with Wanda, though she's not his biological but "spiritual" mom), but this has never been the case with Nathan and Maddie and I doubt it ever will.

Default Other phoenix hosts?

Curious... if there's this "story" where Jean Grey met with other Phoenix hosts in the Crown, or even just the White Hot Room, who would you like to see her encounter?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Curious... if there's this "story" where Jean Grey met with other Phoenix hosts in the Crown, or even just the White Hot Room, who would you like to see her encounter?
    I'm against the idea of other Phoenixes, really, but I imagine she would see her student-turned-teammate, Quire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I'm against the idea of other Phoenixes, really, but I imagine she would see her student-turned-teammate, Quire.
    LOL well... I'm asking about a scene, where Jean Grey is White Phoenix amongst others, where... they have to exchange something, in order for her to carry something out. Quire is someone... But like, who else? Now... if you're the type that's like Jean Grey's the only Phoenix, then I can respect that... however, I'll just need to wait for another answer. I have a task of my own lol

LOL well... I'm asking about a scene, where Jean Grey is White Phoenix amongst others, where... they have to exchange something, in order for her to carry something out. Quire is someone... But like, who else? Now... if you're the type that's like Jean Grey's the only Phoenix, then I can respect that... however, I'll just need to wait for another answer. I have a task of my own lol
    Are you writing a fanfic or making an art or something?

Since people were talking about Madelyne, i wish Jean faced Madelyne instead of Cassandra, i have no problem with Nova but Madelyne should be Jean's nemesis imo

I think Jean would dominate her with her current status as an Omega telepath and featwise she's by far the superior Telepath as well, even thought i know Madelyne is not a pushover in TP (she beat both Betsy and Rachel) her magic would be the main problem for Jean

Last edited by Cruelrain; 09-25-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Are you writing a fanfic or making an art or something?
    I'm not the only one... but before everyone just move forward with whatever the powers say (if there remains a lack of input, then they fill in), I'd prefer getting insight from actual Jean grey/Phoenix fans... Rather than those who are simply "Phoenix" fans...

I would like to know where Cassandra Nova is. Will she try to kill Jean again?

I'm not the only one... but before everyone just move forward with whatever the powers say (if there remains a lack of input, then they fill in), I'd prefer getting insight from actual Jean grey/Phoenix fans... Rather than those who are simply "Phoenix" fans...
    If it’s a Phoenix Corp situation, I would like to see Rachel, Quentin Quire, Hope Summers, Giraud, Fongji, and Lady Phoenix (cave woman). I like the idea that the earth based Phoenix avatars share a genetic history and don’t see why all of these characters couldn’t be ancestors/descendants.

We still don’t know who Quentin’s biological parents are, he could Jean’ younger illegitimate brother or cousin. Lady Phoenix and Fongji could be distant ancestors and Giraud a distant descendant.
    Last edited by otipep_90; 09-25-2020 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    If it’s a Phoenix Corp situation, I would like to see Rachel, Quentin Quire, Hope Summers, Giraud, Fongji, and Lady Phoenix (cave woman). I like the idea that the earth based Phoenix avatars share a genetic history and don’t see why all of these characters couldn’t be ancestors/descendants.

We still don’t know who Quentin’s biological parents are, he could Jean’ younger illegitimate brother or cousin. Lady Phoenix and Fongji could be distant ancestors and Giraud a distant descendant.
    Lady Phoenix is actually being addressed in a frankly unique way, but I did forget about Fongji. I'm gonna mention her.

Its not the Phoenix Corp, its... different. What's on the table is Quentin Quire, Giraud, and Rachel (indirectly). We're supposed to see spurts of short accounts of who the Phoenix has bonded with, post the Phoenix Trilogy. THEN, several stories later, when the universe is brought to its knees, Jean Grey as White Phoenix would find herself in the WHR amongst other Phoenix Hosts. They are all then shocked to see a familiar face, wanting guidance and assistance from them. They have no trust or regard for him, and its up to Jean to decide what to do in regards to an entity of pure, "exotic" light and life force, void of the Phoenix Force. I can't wait to see this unfold.

I can kinda see genetics play a role in the Phoenix Force... yet not at the same time... An entity that represents the sum of life energy... I don't think in reality would be genetic specific like that. And like, according to all metaphysical teachings I know of, genes would have nothing to do with a person's connection to such. I mean, that's just me.