Page 385 of 432 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6479
    BANNED

Imagine calling someone else "fragile" after thinking it was a bunch of tweets that motivated a creative decision in the books. Sometimes writers just have plans, guys. And sometimes things don't have anything to do with other things.

BANNED

Lke I was saying guys. Just enjoy what we have in X-Force, while she's there. After that, she's probably gonna be a non-entity for a good while. Get ready for your X-Men Red re-reads lololol

Bright side is, she ain't dead, so another writer that likes her can use her later.

And we still have at least a few issues of her under Ben Percy, if cover art is to be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Lke I was saying guys. Just enjoy what we have in X-Force, while she's there. After that, she's probably gonna be a non-entity for a good while. Get ready for your X-Men Red re-reads lololol

Bright side is, she ain't dead, so another writer that likes her can use her later.

And we still have at least a few issues of her under Ben Percy, if cover art is to be believed.
    I literally just bought "X-Men: Red" last week to read it in print. lol ;-)

Amazing Member

Great Jean issues. Her Scott and their determination were wonderful. Jean takin no crap from the QC. Loved it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Damn time travelers showing off with their early releases again.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

It was better, but she still needs a ok from a man to do it

Y'all.

Is JEAN the yet-to-be-revealed Telepath joining S.W.O.R.D??

It is past 9am so I hope we can discuss spoilers

spoilers:
    I haven't read the books but I've read spoilers and a lot of scans (screen-shots) and it looks good to me thus far. I love Jean and Scott standing up to the QC. Jean leaving the council is interesting. I loved that she got to be part of the original version but it can be limiting. I can see Jean going back to X-force or perhaps being part of a new book and/or team. Scott and Jean leading the X-men I would love. As long as Storm is also there and a leader. I loved seeing Jean's "To me..my X-men" scene. Scott and Jean are both heroic characters. They can't just sit by the sidelines. They are going to help save their people and save their son.

I get some not liking the mother aspect to Jean because I've been there. But so far it has been handled well and family is important. Again I haven't read the entire issues but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. I hope to get the books later today.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Y'all.

Is JEAN the yet-to-be-revealed Telepath joining S.W.O.R.D??
    S.W.O.R.D. could definitely use another a-lister.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    It is past 9am so I hope we can discuss spoilers

spoilers:
    I haven't read the books but I've read spoilers and a lot of scans (screen-shots) and it looks good to me thus far. I love Jean and Scott standing up to the QC. Jean leaving the council is interesting. I loved that she got to be part of the original version but it can be limiting. I can see Jean going back to X-force or perhaps being part of a new book and/or team. Scott and Jean leading the X-men I would love. As long as Storm is also there and a leader. I loved seeing Jean's "To me..my X-men" scene. Scott and Jean are both heroic characters. They can't just sit by the sidelines. They are going to help save their people and save their son.

I get some not liking the mother aspect to Jean because I've been there. But so far it has been handled well and family is important. Again I haven't read the entire issues but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. I hope to get the books later today.
    end of spoilers
    "To Me my Xmen!" YASSS Jean
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

she had some cute panels, that's about it

I don't know if this was discussed yet, but
    How does everyone feel that Jean has to be the mother of people she did not give birth to (because she did not get pregnant in this timeline that I know of) but we know they are her children from another future / time?
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-25-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    she had some cute panels, that's about it

I don't know if this was discussed yet, but
    How does everyone feel that Jean has to be the mother of people she did not give birth to (because she did not get pregnant in this timeline that I know of) but we know they are her children from another future / time?
    I still don't get the whole teenage Cable plot. Is this supposed to be the Cable Jean and Scott raised together in the future? Then her new found mother stick makes sense. If it is another young Cable from another future (like Rachel), the entire family dynamic does not make sense to me at all.

Jean—as an X-Men—has a queer family for many years with people like Nightcrawler, Storm, etc. I do not understand why suddenly the Summers have to be a biological family unit.

Jean was AWESOME! She was able to breach Otherworld and lead the charge as she propelled the X-men into battle

I'll post the link to my favorite page

https://imgur.com/UM5r5fy

I LOVED how Scott sat back and let her lead. They truly worked in unison here

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I still don't get the whole teenage Cable plot. Is this supposed to be the Cable Jean and Scott raised together in the future? Then her new found mother stick makes sense. If it is another young Cable from another future (like Rachel), the entire family dynamic does not make sense to me at all.

Jean—as an X-Men—has a queer family for many years with people like Nightcrawler, Storm, etc. I do not understand why suddenly the Summers have to be a biological family unit.
    Nothing against the kids, but I feel like it takes a bit of life out of the character as everything about her character turns out to be about her family or whatever, that's how I see it.

I don't want to see Jean raising people from another timeline, I want to see her kicking butt with her teammates or leading a team.

BANNED

Cable isnt Jean's child from another time. Rachel and Nate are. But I dont know why many are so confused of Jean's and Cables relationship when adoption and step parents exists in the real world. Jean raised Cable in a post apocalyptic world for 12 years and she even has Maddies memories. Jean being motherly to Cable isnt something I find weird, its natural given the history between the two. To the contrary, I find it weird that Jean seems somewhat nonchalant when Cable died when she used to have flashbacks of her raising Nathan when she sees Cable in a near death situation lol

Rachel is a bit more complicated because she's from another timeline and both of them were adults when they first met. Their relationship was rocky at first, understandably so, but I think their issues has been resolved so while I dont think Rachel has the same bond to Jean like Cable does, I think it make sense that Jean will have maternal feelings towards her. Same with Nate