Page 413 of 432 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 6479

Cardinal will show up calling her mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Maybe Mom goes the Geppetto route for the next kid?
    We could probably argue that she already has done this with Hope Summers!! ("Scott, I'm so over this whole Phoenix mess. Can we please artificially create some new clone child and ask Phoenix to take her? If you need me, I'm still chilling for a while at the White Hot Room!" #exhaustedparents)

But let's hope Hope will not also start calling her Mom and expect some random motherly affection too....Rachel already has this covered as her main (only?) character trade.
    Last edited by Exodus; 12-09-2020 at 01:14 AM.

BANNED

Read the Avengers special on Cave Lady Phoenix. It’s very relevant on Jean Grey herself and I believe it means Hickman and Aaron are now planning Phoenix/Jean Grey.

i didn't even know where to put this but that new Avenger enter the phoenix is trash. woo boy, the jean fan in me was like are they f'ing for real.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Jesus hahahaha

Avengers 039-006.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    We could probably argue that she already has done this with Hope Summers!! ("Scott, I'm so over this whole Phoenix mess. Can we please artificially create some new clone child and ask Phoenix to take her? If you need me, I'm still chilling for a while at the White Hot Room!" #exhaustedparents)

But let's hope Hope will not also start calling her Mom and expect some random motherly affection too....Rachel already has this covered as her main (only?) character trade.
    Hope knows she is a grandma not a mother. Imagine your grandma is younger than your father

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Hope knows she is a grandma not a mother. Imagine your grandma is younger than your father
    Imagine your father is younger than you.....

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Jesus hahahaha

Avengers 039-006.jpg
    I thought for a second about buying it. lol not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Cyclops does have a new costume. Head of X didn't care enough to have one done for Jean, which is one of several key indicators about her presence moving forward.
    Not really. His costume is literally a recolor of his Bendis look with his traditional visor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not really. His costume is literally a recolor of his Bendis look with his traditional visor
    That is better than what Jean hve. Dauterman recolored the Red costume and Hickman simply doesnt let others use it

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Read the Avengers special on Cave Lady Phoenix. It’s very relevant on Jean Grey herself and I believe it means Hickman and Aaron are now planning Phoenix/Jean Grey.
    Was there an issue number so i can try to find it?

BANNED

lets be real hickman and ewing are going to ignore everything aaron did past a small mention and rework the phoenix mythos, a visit to the hot white room is a great start

BANNED

If Aaron get out of Avengers books before Hickman, there is a chance of ignoring him. But Phoenix is going to be big for MU I doubt they can ignore it so easy.
    Aaron seems to unerstand Phoenix more than people give him credit, the problem is that he often doub it down for reasons. Maybe he is going to fix it now

Ugh Aaron should go write over at dc
    Last edited by Daedra; 12-09-2020 at 09:38 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    lets be real hickman and ewing are going to ignore everything aaron did past a small mention and rework the phoenix mythos, a visit to the hot white room is a great start
    I believe this as well.

Leading into HoX/PoX it was firmly established Jean wanted nothing to do with the Phoenix and rejected it and is seems HiX-Man and Co. are quite okies with having Jean as a "clean slate" far removed from that stupid bird.
    Aaron can write and do what-ever he wants with the PF, I don't think HiX-Man is much bothered, if at all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!