Page 415 of 432 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    he is a reality warper, but Phoenix is more powerful than he is
    He invaded the WHR and made it his play pen in House of M. It was always accessible. The Six possess the right powers for it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    What happened with the WHR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    sword went there to retrieve an artifact, or create one?? it's somewhat confusing
    "just enter" not really, they use tech and the combined power of 6 mutants together like the five combine their powers for the ressurections, so it takes a lot of power to do it.
    Obviously, I missed something recently... In which title and issue did all this happen in?

S.W.O.R.D #1, I may actually have to get that issue...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Obviously I missed something recently... In which title and issue did all this happen in?
    S.W.O.R.D issue 1, by al ewing released today

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He invaded the WHR and made it his play pen in House of M. It was always accessible. The Six possess the right powers for it
    So they started screwing over the phoenix really earlier. But lteletransporter getting inside and stealing is even worse

BANNED

S.W.O.R.D issue 1, by al ewing released today
    Ah... That makes sense. I haven't gotten my books yet

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    So people can just nter WHR? bit lame
    For this specific issue I would suggest picking up the issue, just really great foundational work, and of the few times I've read folks waltzing into the WHR. This was really well done, required loads of prep, "mutant technology" was essential, moreover Eden and Lila are at least universal level teleporters. But Ewing took it a step further they created a uni/multiversal level teleporting system. Even then just stepping into the WHR might have been impossible if they hadn't planned ahead each member of the Six made this possible while expanding the sheer weirdness of the WHR mythos.

Can't say you'll enjoy it, but the way it was done made a ton of sense or at least more than Jamie manipulating the WHR randomly.

It is not the first time that someone other than the Phoenix has entered the White Hot Room. The Void and Sentry also have a certain connection to the place. It also seems that when Celestials die they go there. I really like this description of the place:

"the alpha and the omega, the beginning and end of all-- where the physical universe merges with the domains of the spirit and imagination"

Fantastic Member

I read the Avengers Cave Woman Lady Phoenix origin a couple of hours ago and I have to say that its the most bad comic (to say it politely) that I have read in the recent years. Its a copypaste of Jean's story with different setting. Forgettable and irrelevant in the end. Only the last page was kind of cool.

Also I will have to say that the writer doesn't understand the Phoenix at all. Phoenix burns only things that doesn't work. Its Primodorial Force that represents life and the fire of Creation. It doesn't burn worlds for fun.

Some other things that I want to say:
    1) The White Hot Room is the Heart Of the Phoenix. A higner Plane Of Existance where the Phoenix Hosts reside and out of time. Its not just place where the Phoenix goes and leaves. There the Phoenix Consciousness resides.
    2) White Phoenix Of The Crown Jean can control fully the WHR.
    3) There is one Phoenix in the Multiverse. 616 Phoenix etc are pieces of it.

Also there are many things that point that Phoenix will return in a big way!
    1) Annihilation pales in comparison to the true threat of Hickman's run! Which is the Dominions! Did you forget HOX/POX? Phoenix and Galactus are feared by the Dominions which means Phoenix will play a big role.
    2) X-Men #1 If I remember correctly had a piece of the M'Kraan Crystal. Another thing Phoenix is connected to.
    3) SWORD has the WHR.

All these point to Phoenix Force. And Hickman I believe wants to rebuild the ascension to Phoenix for Jean.
    Last edited by ThePhoenix; 12-10-2020 at 01:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It is not the first time that someone other than the Phoenix has entered the White Hot Room. The Void and Sentry also have a certain connection to the place. It also seems that when Celestials die they go there. I really like this description of the place:

"the alpha and the omega, the beginning and end of all-- where the physical universe merges with the domains of the spirit and imagination"
    White Room is where cosmics entities goes to rest, so if the void is cosmic (I guess it is) Sentry can access there

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    I read the Avengers Cave Woman Lady Phoenix origin a couple of hours ago and I have to say that its the most bad (to say it politely) that I have read the recent years. Its a copypaste of Jean's story with different setting. Forgettable and irrelevant in the end. Only the last page was kind of cool.

Also I will ahve to say that the writer doesn't understand the Phoenix at all. Phoenix burns only things that doesn't work. Its Primodorial Force that represents life an dthe fire of Creation. It doesn't burn worlds for fan.

Some other things that I want to say:
    1) The White Hot Room is the Heart Of the Phoenix. A higner Plane Of Existance where the Phoenix Hosts reside and out of time. Its not just place where the Phoenix goes and leaves. There the Phoenix Consciousness resides.
    2) White Phoenix Of The Crown Jean can control fully the WHR.
    3) There is one Phoenix in the Multiverse. 616 Phoenix etc are pieces of it.

Also there are many things that point that Phoenix will return in a big way!
    1) Annihilation pales in comparison to the true threat of Hickman's run! Which is the Dominions! Did you forget HOX/POX? Phoenix and Galactus are feared by the Dominions which means Phoenix will play a big role.
    2) X-Men #1 If I remember correctly had a piece of the M'Kraan Crystal. Another thing Phoenix is connected to.
    3) SWORD has the WHR.

All these point to Phoenix Force. And Hickman I believe wants to rebuild the ascension to Phoenix for Jean.
    the clock is ticking!! the time for the emancipation and reclamation of the phoenix by jean is upon us

BANNED

the clock is ticking!! the time for the emancipation and reclamation of the phoenix by jean is upon us
    It's likely to be Rachel. This run is about Cyclops and his kids.

I'm skeptical of any Phoenix plans for Jean. I mean I would love it if it were to happen but I'm cautious. I'd rather not get hopes up. If there are plans I think it will be a long game and something we'd have to wait years for.

I would love for both Jean and Rachel to be Phoenix together. That would be awesome to see them both wielding the power at the same time. It will likely never happen. A lot of the current writers seem to love the classic Excalibur run so I could see Rachel being Phoenix again perhaps...

but we don't know what is going to happen in the Avengers, and who the new Phoenix will be (if it will last or just be temporary).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    For this specific issue I would suggest picking up the issue, just really great foundational work, and of the few times I've read folks waltzing into the WHR. This was really well done, required loads of prep, "mutant technology" was essential, moreover Eden and Lila are at least universal level teleporters. But Ewing took it a step further they created a uni/multiversal level teleporting system. Even then just stepping into the WHR might have been impossible if they hadn't planned ahead each member of the Six made this possible while expanding the sheer weirdness of the WHR mythos.

Can't say you'll enjoy it, but the way it was done made a ton of sense or at least more than Jamie manipulating the WHR randomly.
    I know there was many teletransporters and a special circuit for it to happen, but it still felt too easy. I ge the sense that many villains could easily enter there. Manifold got some clothes teared and it was that.

I want to know why they need that and what will be the consequences, they cant simple enter there and take it out without it coming to bite them

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    It's likely to be Rachel. This run is about Cyclops and his kids.
    Or even Quentin, because women are emotional

JK but I'm not counting on it being Jean, it is clear they dont want a jean leading

BANNED

If X-Men wasn't using him, Aaron probably would have Quire as an Avenger and part of the center of the current Phoenix story.