Page 417 of 432 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 6479
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    On a second reading of the issue I'm not sure they actually went into the White Hot Room, I've been watching reviews on the issue. And the pages where the WHR are mentioned, several other cosmic artifacts and places where also mentioned. I being unaware of what these things meant only personally read it as them entering the White Hot Room, but others seem to suggest that it was only one of several cosmic things which were being hinted at.

What do you guys think?
    I see very little chance of it not being white hot room, they even say the name on the page while the raid happens.
    Sometimes ewing can be very confusing on his plots, but it seemed clear it was WHR

Just like how the 5 can bring back the dead the 6 can go anywhere in the multiverse thats why mutant tech is so uber. It was definitely the WHR

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Just like how the 5 can bring back the dead the 6 can go anywhere in the multiverse thats why mutant tech is so uber. It was definitely the WHR
    I thought it is a bit dumb to overpower mutants this way, the problem isnt even enter there, the problem is that it was too easy. Ok that white hot room is on another dimension, so enter there should be a lot harder
    Last edited by baxer; 12-10-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I thought it is a bit dumb to overpower mutants this way, the problem isnt even enter there, the problem is that it was too easy. Ok that white hot room is on another dimension, so enter there should be a lot harder
    which is why it required 6 of them in order to do that feat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    which is why it required 6 of them in order to do that feat.
    To another dimension is nosense

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I see very little chance of it not being white hot room, they even say the name on the page while the raid happens.
    Sometimes ewing can be very confusing on his plots, but it seemed clear it was WHR

The page which everyone assumes is the WHR isn't actually labeled that, what actually occurs is they enter the "'Further Still' then "'Into the Mystery'' both concepts that Ewing has used before.

When they actually enter that white space it is not labeled as the White Hot Room, instead we see the terms "Mysterium Tremendum", "Elemental Cosmic Heart", "White Hot Room of Secret Fire", and "Excelso Prae Omnibus Aliis" these aren't just random descriptors for the WHR. Apparently they're hints at specific items that exists within the Marvel Universe, "Mysterium Tremendum" is a callback to the Nth Man, "Elemental Cosmic Heart" is a callback to the Heart of the Universe, "White Hot Room of Secret Fire" speaks for itself, and "Excelso Prae Omnibus Aliis" are the Latin words for The One Above All. As well as the concept of Ophanim which is pictured on that same spread page, which again has nothing to do with the WHR.

Again definitely open to interpretation, but it must be stated that the WHR doesn't always appear as a all white space, Morrison depicted it different as did Claremont at times.
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 12-10-2020 at 11:51 AM.

A lite fun with jean. Just so thrilled my trio are together again at the same time.IMG_20201210_164538.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Jean. Zipping through the air.

Is it just me or did the new series WandaVision seem to have stolen Jean's "Phoenix Resurrection" storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Is it just me or did the new series WandaVision seem to have stolen Jean's "Phoenix Resurrection" storyline?
    No, its based off of the Vision series which predates Resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No, its based off of the Vision series which predates Resurrection

Yes, I know. But there is also an energy dome where Wanda lives inside having amnesia in a weird nostalgic time scenario and being haunted by some strange cosmic power. Nothing of those points has anything to do with the Vision series.

Yes, I know. But there is also an energy dome where Wanda lives inside having amnesia in a weird nostalgic time scenario and being haunted by some strange cosmic power. Nothing of those points has anything to do with the Vision series.
    Wanda and Vision trying to live in the suburbs as a normal family and getting kids: Vision & The Scarlet Witch vol 1/2

Wanda creating an alternate reality that ends up going downhill: House of M

The oldschool aesthetics, the dog, and probably a few more plot points: Vision series

oookay, my idea is wrong. your ideas is right-er. lol

oookay, my idea is wrong. your ideas is right-er. lol
    I can see the similarities after you mentioned it, I just don't think the idea of Phoenix Resurrection becoming a source of inspiration is realistic? Despite all the talk about MCU Wanda being similar to Jean I don't think they want for that to be the case, and, to be quite honest... It was a considerably forgettable story that didn't make that much of an impact for movie/tv people to be wanting to adapt it, you know..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I’ve been Reddit researching again lol and how would guys guys feel if the MCU O5 were Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Wolverine and Iceman?
    I’d be fine.