Page 426 of 432 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 6479

Yes to the X-Factor look.
    First X-Lady

So I found this imagine of #JeanGrey online (credit to the artist) and was inspired to streamline Asrar’s costume. I added the boob window as a homage to the Marvelgirl costume and to breakup all the empty space on the chest of the original costume. I hope you like!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Jean and Scott wear their X-Factor costumes in X-Men #17!! Yes!!

Omg this is so beautiful!!! Yes to XFactor!

Jean X-FACTOR Appreciation Post

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Love seeing Jean's X-Factor costume back in play. Such a great look for Jean. With the skullcap gone, I'd be fine with either red/yellow or green/yellow.

Will there now be an evolution in Jean's costumes?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Booth was given the ability to put her in whatever costume he wanted. Everyone else is probably getting the same mandate and choosing to put her in the dress.

I love how they look here, but I wish it was the blue and yellow X-Factor looks instead. And that Storm was also in an old costume.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Jean and Scott wear their X-Factor costumes in X-Men #17!! Yes!!

Looks like 2021 has no intentions of letting us Jean stans down. Jean dusting off her X-F duds is a sight I didn’t think I would be seeing in 2021 but 100% HERE for it!! Maybe it’s going to be in the style of her red X-F costume but her and Scott will be matching navy like the late X-F Portacio costumes.

Love seeing Jean's powerful TK in use!

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Booth was given the ability to put her in whatever costume he wanted. Everyone else is probably getting the same mandate and choosing to put her in the dress.

I love how they look here, but I wish it was the blue and yellow X-Factor looks instead. And that Storm was also in an old costume.
    I don’t think we know which look it is yet until the colorist does his/her work. And I thought that was Storm’s current costume, not an old one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I don’t think we know which look it is yet until the colorist does his/her work. And I thought that was Storm’s current costume, not an old one?
    That should be blue/white and red/yellow for Scott and Jean, respectively if the colorist is going by how these were originally colored. Anything different would be a change, which Id be open to.

It is Storm's current costume. Harpsikord was saying that he/she wishes she was also in a classic costume like Scott and Jean

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It is Storm's current costume. Harpsikord was saying that he/she wishes she was also in a classic costume like Scott and Jean
    Correct!

Storm looks out of place in this look with Jean and Scott in their old ones, and then all of the 70s/80s-esque designs of the Shi'Ar. Storm should be in a classic look herself.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I wouldn't have expected the X-Factor look returning! Guess it may be just with Booth, but cool anyways.

The gloves show that it's the red version, but considering Hickman said all Jean costumes should be green, it might be colored green instead.

Hickman - Marvel Girl
    Booth - X-Factor
    Dauterman - X Men Red

I imagine that each outfit represents some feeling in Jean. I would like the X-Force to be another one too hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Hickman - Marvel Girl
    Booth - X-Factor
    Dauterman - X Men Red

I imagine that each outfit represents some feeling in Jean. I would like the X-Force to be another one too hahaha
    someone in the Cyclops' thread mentions that these represent the time they broke away from Xavier, which is happening once again in a way. Jean wore this when she and Scott were exploring their independence from the X-men and forging their own way to fight for mutantkind. There is symbolism to take from that