Page 43 of 432 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post

Jean Grey/Madelyne Pryor and Emma Frost by Stjepan Sejic
    This is sexy, but oddly sweet. They look like a couple of friends instead of rivals. And I like that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean is dead again on Wolverine #1

Even if this isn't one of Wolverine's rage-induced fever dreams, the resurrection protocols are in place for just such an occasion.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    She'll be alright though? Like she'll literally be up and about by the end of the week?
    Yeah we know this but I was expecting the resurrections to be far and between. I don’t think they should overuse it. It will become tedious if x-men are constantly dying and being resurrected.

With this resurrection thing, I’m surprise writers aren’t killing her every issue. If only so they run out of ways to kill Jean and finally quit trying.
    Last edited by 5cents; 02-14-2020 at 06:13 AM.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Then she changes into this guy for twelve issues before wearing the Marvel Girl dress.
    It’s a good thing I prefer her in her Marvel Girl attire then.

BANNED

I have to ask this. Salarta recently shared this fan-fic between Lorna and Jean but is Jean bisexual?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I have to ask this. Salarta recently shared this fan-fic between Lorna and Jean but is Jean bisexual?

I think under current leadership there is a chance that Jean will be Cyclopsexual enough to have sex with a girl that he likes.

I'd say that Jean has never shown more than close friendship with other women on page as far as I recall, but if you subscribe to the "all psychics are bi" way of thinking then sure. She just maybe has a stronger preference for men but Jean doesn't strike me as someone who is not open to life's adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I'd say that Jean has never shown more than close friendship with other women on page as far as I recall, but if you subscribe to the "all psychics are bi" way of thinking then sure. She just maybe has a stronger preference for men but Jean doesn't strike me as someone who is not open to life's adventures.
    LOL not. that is a bad take. Jean is very straight, the only way I could see Jean getting it on with a woman is if she really felt in love. Even that is a huge strectch for her character

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I think under current leadership there is a chance that Jean will be Cyclopsexual enough to have sex with a girl that he likes.
    This is so true. Marvel has no respect for Jean;

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean is straight, that is not bad or good. Just how she is.

I don't really think of Jean as being anything other than straight either, but if she was bi I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Jean def not bi. Id say Storm possibly is. Jean would def be a gay mans best friend.

I wanna see a Jean centric XForce soon!

This is very dissapointing, but I don't know what I was expecting.

of course they would put Jean again with Scott without any building up. Like nothing happened all these years.

Hickman should never write Jean

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

This is very dissapointing, but I don't know what I was expecting.

of course they would put Jean again with Scott without any building up. Like nothing happened all these years.

Hickman should never write Jean
    ...Why are you even posting this like it was news? They're literally just talking about what's on the comic. Honestly articles on Marvel's website don't really matter that much(if at all) when they're not announcing new things.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Oops, I missed the X-force preview.
    At this point Jean is the Kenny of the X-men. Our heroes dying so easily and so constanly makes them look a bit weak to be honest.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-15-2020 at 01:13 PM.