Page 91 of 432 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Apocalypse is a monster, who has hurt many people but at the moment everybody is trying to get along and forget past grievances, In fact Apocalypse seems to be one of the most dedicated to krakoa and it's future. It doesn't make sense for them to be friends but maybe tolerate him is posible.
    He also has his own bizarre charm
    Attachment 94590
    I agree. It's strange to see how Apocalypse has evolved, but in a good way. He's always been about survival of the fittest, but Krakoa has been the biggest boost to mutant survival over anything they've had over the years. They're stronger on Krakoa than they've ever been and Apocalypse sees that. It's still strange, seeing him work with the X-Men after everything he's put them through. I hope his role continues to evolve. I'd like to see him interact more with Jean and Scott, given what happened during The Twelve. But I have a feeling they're not going to harp much on the past and just favor moving forward.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I agree. It's strange to see how Apocalypse has evolved, but in a good way. He's always been about survival of the fittest, but Krakoa has been the biggest boost to mutant survival over anything they've had over the years. They're stronger on Krakoa than they've ever been and Apocalypse sees that. It's still strange, seeing him work with the X-Men after everything he's put them through. I hope his role continues to evolve. I'd like to see him interact more with Jean and Scott, given what happened during The Twelve. But I have a feeling they're not going to harp much on the past and just favor moving forward.
    Why thinking it has changed? It looks like he was given Krakoa as his kingdom and he gets along as long as he could be left to his devices…
    Krakoa is an opportunity for him and he can be accommodating to take advantage of this opportunity.

Wait… it's the Jean Grey Appreciation Thread…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Why thinking it has changed? It looks like he was given Krakoa as his kingdom and he gets along as long as he could be left to his devices…
    Krakoa is an opportunity for him and he can be accommodating to take advantage of this opportunity.

Wait… it's the Jean Grey Appreciation Thread…
    yeah I think he wants to to make it so mutants inherit the Earth and then make his move for domination.

Jean is wearing her golden mask even at the tiki bar. I am yet to see her in a different dress/clothes etc

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    Jean is wearing her golden mask even at the tiki bar. I am yet to see her in a different dress/clothes etc

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's good to see percy having success on x-men books, his books are easily my favorite from the line.

Also is good to see a writer likes Jean and gets her
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Agreed. I hope we get some Jean centric issues eventually. I am hopeful Percy will get to define Jean in this new era. He definitely says the right things, and his work has been great so far. Jean will be in tomorrow’s issue of X-force and then again in next week’s X-men issue.

Agreed on all points, I'm just loving the interactions between characters the work he's doing with Sage, Black Tom, and Quentin are easily my favorite of this issue.

Joshua Cassara has tweeted an incomplete list of the Tiki Bar guests.

Attachment 94663

Note : he wrote Jean Grey, not Marvel Girl. Time to get a new codename for Jean. I mean, Marvel Girl is way too dumb...

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Joshua Cassara has tweeted an incomplete list of the Tiki Bar guests.

Attachment 94663

Note : he wrote Jean Grey, not Marvel Girl. Time to get a new codename for Jean. I mean, Marvel Girl is way too dumb...
    marvel should re name her Marvel Woman already...
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    marvel should re name her Marvel Woman already...
    Or Marvel X

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Or, taking a note from my good friend CRaymond, she could just be 'Marvel.'

But I'm okay with Jean Grey instead.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Or something totally new for her

Jean Grey + Marvel Girl + Phoenix = new codename : Trinity

I dont get why people want to reinvent the wheel with Jean after almost 7 decades with her. After MG, her name is Jean Grey or Phoenix PERIODT.

Too close to Trinary

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont get why people want to reinvent the wheel with Jean after almost 7 decades with her. After MG, her name is Jean Grey or Phoenix PERIODT.
    Because we know they won't acknowledge her as Phoenix and Marvel Girl is a dumb codename. And Jean Grey is not a codename.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Too close to Trinary
    Madrox, Marrow, Maggot... Yeah sure, like if it was a real problem...
    Last edited by franckd; 03-20-2020 at 01:36 PM.

That is a Matrix character

Because we know they won't acknowledge her as Phoenix and Marvel Girl is a dumb codename. And Jean Grey is not a codename.

Madrox, Marrow, Maggot... Yeah sure, like if it was a real problem...
    Jean Grey is her name and what she's been marketed as for years. It works and it sells. She isnt Phoenix now but that wont be a permanent thing. Trinity isnt something that would ever catch on

As for the second point, those names dont sound familar