Page 99 of 432 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    Nobody fight in a skirt, you cannot be taken seriously in that outfit...I would have prefer something more modern and commanding respect for Jean...maybe something on the line of captain marvel...Attachment 94816
    This looks dope. Too bad we can't get nice things like character development, pink mode, a cool costume and a badass codename.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I love Jean's long fiery hair but do you think short hair could work on adult Jean? (even if temporary?)
    It was great on Teen Jean
    Attachment 94830
    Attachment 94831
    Attachment 94832

No. She's not Rachel. Her long hair is part of her iconic look. Anything short should be reserved for AR versions

If they want to use the skirt, I really wish they would at least update it. I'm not oppose to this.

First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I love Jean's long fiery hair but do you think short hair could work on adult Jean? (even if temporary?)
    Attachment 94830
    Attachment 94831
    Attachment 94832
    Ultimate and AOA Jean had short too, if we want to see what adult Jean would look like with short hair.
    First X-Lady

I prefer her with long hair.

Thinking about it, how many heroines with a skirt are out there in the Marvel universe??

I know much of them had bikinis like Storm or Wanda but now they have pants but skirts?
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-24-2020 at 02:39 PM.

So many Jean fans were asking for the return of the skirt mini, for years. It's so nice that Marvel finally listened. * Cough *

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Attachment 94830
    Attachment 94831
    Attachment 94832
    This cut is too youthful. Jean looks better with long hair

Rick Remender
    @Remender
    Just found my entire 2 year X-bible plans from when I was going to take over the X books. Haven't opened it since I quit in 2014. Was very Fantomex, Jean, and Professor X-orn centric. Big bad was Mastermind. Just couldn't make myself do the mandated Inhumans story. c'est la vie
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-24-2020 at 03:15 PM.

I keep thinking there is a mystery to her wearing an old costume whereas everyone else got an upgrade. Buttttt I dunno if I am just setting myself up for disaapointment.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I LOVED the short hair on Ultimate and AoA Jean. I wouldn't mind seeing 616 Jean with a new short, sleek 'do.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I hate Jean with short hair and it's something that never lasts. Both Ultimate and AoA Jean ended up with longer hair before long.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Mini-skirted Marvel Appreciation!
    Love this!

What can I say, I like the Marvel Girl mini-dress. It may be impractical for battles but it's not like Jean goes around punching and kicking bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    Love this!

What can I say, I like the Marvel Girl mini-dress. It may be impractical for battles but it's not like Jean goes around punching and kicking bad guys.
    The character has in the past. Jean in the Revolution era fought with her fists at times. Jean in Morrison's run once punched and kicked at a member of the Imperial Guard during the "Imperial" Storyline. There were moments in X-factor where she levitates and kicks an opponent (see: Xfactor during the Xtinction Agenda storyline). But you would be correct that she often doesn't fight physically.

Now most of us do not hate the Marvel Girl look. I think a lot of us like it as an early "classic" costume for the character. It just doesn't fit in 2020. It is not practical and looks a bit absurd. But again what I do like is that Jean looks a bit strange especially with the mask. It does make her stand out (unfortunately not exactly in a good way).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I hate Jean with short hair and it's something that never lasts. Both Ultimate and AoA Jean ended up with longer hair before long.
    But that was renewed during UXF isn't it? Never cared for Bachalo's design. Brooks' design was far better.

If you could change the mask, what would you replace it with? Or just leave it off altogether?