Page 173 of 199 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2977
  1. #2581
    Incredible Member Adset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Only had time to read through the latest issue once. Going to try to read it again backwards to see if putting the events in chronological order helps solidly the story. I’m usually pretty OK with picking up Morrison’s off-zany storytelling, but #8 sent me through the ringer.

  2. #2582
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,244

    Default

    Has anyone read "DC Comics The Doomed and the Damned? It's got a Hal/Etrigan teamup. I am not going to spend ten bucks for just the Hal story, but if the other stories are really good, I might give it a shot.
    CBR has an article about the Hal story:
    https://www.cbr.com/green-lantern-ha...rigan-team-up/

  3. #2583
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    57,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Has anyone read "DC Comics The Doomed and the Damned? It's got a Hal/Etrigan teamup. I am not going to spend ten bucks for just the Hal story, but if the other stories are really good, I might give it a shot.
    CBR has an article about the Hal story:
    https://www.cbr.com/green-lantern-ha...rigan-team-up/
    Hal and Etrigan? Kind of random, but I can get behind it .

    Hal usually doesn't deal with outwardly magic stuff that much.

  4. #2584
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I need to see Anthony's reaction .
    Honestly.....



    Geoff unintentionally set-up the possibility during the new 52 run, imo.

  5. #2585
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2,380

    Default


  6. #2586
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    57,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Honestly.....



    Geoff unintentionally set-up the possibility during the new 52 run, imo.
    Who's to say it wasn't intentional ?

  7. #2587
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Who's to say it wasn't intentional ?

  8. #2588
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2,380

    Default


  9. #2589
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That punch was heard across the DCU and in some parts of the Marvel universe.

  10. #2590
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    That punch was heard across the DCU and in some parts of the Marvel universe.
    Don’t need constructs when you got a good right hook.

  11. #2591
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    57,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    That punch was heard across the DCU and in some parts of the Marvel universe.
    Watching that fight on Saturday morning's was so epic. Especially when Hal got back up .

  12. #2592
    Extraordinary Member liwanag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    so... no future state hal?

    sigh. again.

  13. #2593
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    so... no future state hal?

    sigh. again.
    It's only two months and how much it will stick around is doubtful given the relaunch after in March.

    That said, disappointed final issues of TGL are on hiatus seemingly.

  14. #2594
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Don’t need constructs when you got a good right hook.
    I need to see Hal do more of that.

    I'm thinking of Darseid, Galactus, Son Gouku.

  15. #2595
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    I need to see Hal do more of that.

    I'm thinking of Darseid, Galactus, Son Gouku.
    Anything after Batman is a step down honestly given how DC's played up Bat-God.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •