Page 20 of 233 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post

cool.
    It's kind of true. Most of the other GL's probably aren't part of Superhero teams or on planets with a big Superhero population.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of true. Most of the other GL's probably aren't part of Superhero teams or on planets with a big Superhero population.
    It’s true because no other GL has saved the entire universe as many times as Hal has. Hell, Hal has saved multiple universes quite a few times.

The absolute best part about it is that Hal couldn't actually care less about being considered the greatest. lol And that's saying something since it's not like he's the most humble son of a gun. If anything he seemed kind of bothered when the Guardians called him that once and his response was along the lines of "You used to call Sinestro that too. And look how both of us turned out".

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    The absolute best part about it is that Hal couldn't actually care less about being considered the greatest. lol And that's saying something since it's not like he's the most humble son of a gun. If anything he seemed kind of bothered when the Guardians called him that once and his response was along the lines of "You used to call Sinestro that too. And look how both of us turned out".
    Yeah. When Ganthet said that Hal was peeved.
    Last edited by docmidnite; 01-25-2020 at 05:50 PM.

that part where liam said "you go to the future, they're still talking about hal jordan"...

i'd surely love to see that.

that part where liam said "you go to the future, they're still talking about hal jordan"...

It's been a thing for years. I remember when Kyle got shot to the future and met the LEGION... This was post Emerald Twilight and Parallax and they STILL had no mention of Green Lanterns other the great Hal Jordan. Silver age used to have Green Lanterns travel in time and when future GLs came back or he went to the future... everyone knew and admired Hal Jordan. He was just a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    It's been a thing for years. I remember when Kyle got shot to the future and met the LEGION... This was post Emerald Twilight and Parallax and they STILL had no mention of Green Lanterns other the great Hal Jordan. Silver age used to have Green Lanterns travel in time and when future GLs came back or he went to the future... everyone knew and admired Hal Jordan. He was just a legend.
    (i wonder if green lanterns can still travel thru time. or maybe that just makes them too overpowered).

i would really be interested if grant wrote a time travelling story of hal, or better yet, og pol manning.

The last issue of Johns run already showed it.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Which is why it's strange for an artist mentioning that to be considered controversial amongst GL fandom, but it is what it is I guess.

Incredible Member

Which is why it's strange for an artist mentioning that to be considered controversial amongst GL fandom, but it is what it is I guess.
    Jealousy blinds people.

Haters gonna hate.

Astonishing Member

Kind of annoying to lear n that season 2 has been reduced .

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Blackstars #3
    The Green Lantern - Blackstars 003-021.jpg
    No one really out of Hal's league
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

BANNED

Earth 15 is now the BlackStars universe.