Page 177 of 233 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3484
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I already asked this question but no one seems to know the answer. Remember at the end of season 1 when Hal was forced to use the miracle machine to create another universe, the weaponeer 666 was still wrecking havoc alongside the borderman creature. Since Hal only transported Mu and Belzebeth to another universe it means the original wasn't altered and the events that were happening at that moment still happened. So what happened? Did the lanterns manage to push them back? Season 2 starts and it's never addressed I'm starting to feel Hal is in fake reality. Thoughts?
    My guess is Hal used the Miracle Machine to bring everything of the main universe back to normal while transporting Mu and Belzeberh to another universe. That’s why the guardians along with the corps praised him for neutralizing the crisis at the beginning of season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    So assuming from the January Solicitations we are on a 2 month break from Morrison's Green Lantern.

All the books set in the mainline seem to be a part of it but yeah disappointing since it's pretty far removed from what's been going in the rest of the DC universe without being part of a separate imprint.

I just try to look at the positives and hopefully it gives Sharp more time on the art.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN9000 View Post
    I really don’t understand why the suspension as Hal is not part of the event.
    Aren't all other titles suspended during "Future State?" Hal might not be part of FS, but Green Lanterns are - I'm sure they don't want anyone confused to think that Hal's series is happening at the same time as FS if they're published at the same time.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 10-19-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Hal got two seasons of one of the best DCAU shows in history. He is the star of New Frontier, Sinestro Corps War, and Blackest Night. His legacy is secure.
    And it's not just about the past - I'm sure DC wants to be able to keep selling all those tpbs of Johns's runs as well as the other ones where Hal was prominent and it hurts that if Hal is seen as completely irrelevant or dead/gone. If they really think killing Hal will get them a huge sales bump or make them money they'll still do it, but I don't imagine it would be a big enough money-maker for it to be worth it for them. Might as well keep him around in the toychest for anyone who wants to use him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Stunning artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    ...Which Hal would win in a fight?

Fantastic Member

I wouldn't count Hal out until we know what's happening with the next GL film. It's possible he was left out of the upcoming TV show because they want him to have an important role in the films.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    I wouldn't count Hal out until we know what's happening with the next GL film. It's possible he was left out of the upcoming TV show because they want him to have an important role in the films.
    I’m sure he was saved for the movie. But it still feels like a missed opportunity that Hal is left out of a 150m budget TV show. We could have a live action Sinestro Corps War, a Sci-Fi epic, and yet they choose to make some discrete stories featuring disparate characters.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN9000 View Post
    I’m sure he was saved for the movie. But it still feels like a missed opportunity that Hal is left out of a 150m budget TV show. We could have a live action Sinestro Corps War, a Sci-Fi epic, and yet they choose to make some discrete stories featuring disparate characters.
    Honestly with WB and DC movie projects, I don’t believe it’s getting made or real until I pay money for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...Which Hal would win in a fight?
    I’d say GoL over Parallax — that Hal had the will to relinquish his power. Not to mention, he isn’t being used by a parasite.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Astonishing Member

Would have been cool if DC made Hal a legacy.

Like having a son who both weilds the green and purple energy.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Would have been cool if DC made Hal a legacy.

Like having a son who both weilds the green and purple energy.
    Did they ever introduce Kyro? I can maybe see Hal having an illegitimate alien son out there...

Speaking of Future State, I'd be fine if they just showed one page of Hal chillin' on an alien planet - man needs a break after all the stuff Morrison's put him through.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 10-20-2020 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Did they ever introduce Kyro? I can maybe see Hal having an illegitimate alien son out there...

Speaking of Future State, I'd be fine if they just showed one page of Hal chillin' on an alien planet - man needs a break after all the stuff Morrison's put him through.
    Bonus points if he's in a tacky Hawaiian tourist t-shirt ring construct.