Page 178 of 233 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3484
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Honestly with WB and DC movie projects, I don’t believe it’s getting made or real until I pay money for it.
    Yeah. That’s one of the things that perturbs me. The movie project is still up in the air (TBH I don’t believe it will ever be made) while the TV show is about to set in motion and Hal won’t be in it. I mean, Hal has been put aside for too long time. And here we have a Green Lantern live action show, we still cannot see Hal, the most important character of the franchise shown in it.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN9000 View Post
    Yeah. That’s one of the things that perturbs me. The movie project is still up in the air (TBH I don’t believe it will ever be made) while the TV show is about to set in motion and Hal won’t be in it. I mean, Hal has been put aside for too long time. And here we have a Green Lantern live action show, we still cannot see Hal, the most important character of the franchise shown in it.
    It's disappointing Hal won't be in the show but I can't say I'm too broken up about it, at least he isn't being singled out (John and Kyle are also benched seemingly) and that the show seems to involve people from 2011 film it might be a blessing for all we know.

That waiter though, lol.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Did they ever introduce Kyro? I can maybe see Hal having an illegitimate alien son out there...

Speaking of Future State, I'd be fine if they just showed one page of Hal chillin' on an alien planet - man needs a break after all the stuff Morrison's put him through.
    Is Kyro the GL in Batman Beyond?

Incredible Member

It's disappointing Hal won't be in the show but I can't say I'm too broken up about it, at least he isn't being singled out (John and Kyle are also benched seemingly) and that the show seems to involve people from 2011 film it might be a blessing for all we know.
    From what I know, Greg Berlanti, Michael Green, and Marc Guggenheim only wrote the first script which was ditched by the director. Alongside that, Berlanti was kicked out of the filming at an early stage. The screenplay of the 2011 movie we saw was actually written by Michael Goldenberg. Also Seth Grahame-Smith did a good job on Lego Batman. So I think the creative team is all right.
    ItÂ’s just with the close relationship between Berlanti and Geoff Johns, and the similar powerless positions in the filming, I thought they would welcome a chance to do it right. ItÂ’s a shame that Geoff Johns put the characters he holds equities first. But, itÂ’s just what people would do.

From what I know, Greg Berlanti, Michael Green, and Marc Guggenheim only wrote the first script which was ditched by the director. Alongside that, Berlanti was kicked out of the filming at an early stage. The screenplay of the 2011 movie we saw was actually written by Michael Goldenberg. Also Seth Grahame-Smith did a good job on Lego Batman. So I think the creative team is all right.
    ItÂ’s just with the close relationship between Berlanti and Geoff Johns, and the similar powerless positions in the filming, I thought they would welcome a chance to do it right. ItÂ’s a shame that Geoff Johns put the characters he holds equities first. But, itÂ’s just what people would do.
    Jess is really the only character who will appear on the show who I'm not surprised will be on it.

Maybe if it's successful they'll bring in the other human GLs if that movie doesn't go anywhere.

Jess is really the only character who will appear on the show who I'm not surprised will be on it.

Maybe if it's successful they'll bring in the other human GLs if that movie doesn't go anywhere.
    Yeah, I was kind of shocked they were using Simon.

I love it, sweet.

Thanks for posting this.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I forget there were all these Hal figures .

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I love it, sweet.

Thanks for posting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I forget there were all these Hal figures .
    The wonders you can get some from simple repaints and slight remolds.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Just two words to describe Hal:

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Incredible Member

I have no faith in that… You don’t put the more important contents in a second season.

I have no faith in that… You don’t put the more important contents in a second season.
    Always have TAS at least, even if they didn't get a chance to the good stuff.