Page 41 of 233 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    Amazon shows June.
    That something to look forward to. I would'nt mind if HBO used Earth One in thier planned series.

The Blog of Oa posted a great interview with Liam Sharp. Check it out, he sounds like a very nice bloke who really loves Hal's character.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    That something to look forward to. I would'nt mind if HBO used Earth One in thier planned series.
    I wouldn't mind if HBO went a little more science fiction with GL.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    The Blog of Oa posted a great interview with Liam Sharp. Check it out, he sounds like a very nice bloke who really loves Hal's character.

Thanks for the shout out!
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Ah the classics .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ah the classics .
    looks really cool. maybe grant can use the other lesser used rogues like dr polaris or the invisible destroyer.

I think the last time we saw Dr. Polaris was against Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz in Green Lanterns.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I think the last time we saw Dr. Polaris was against Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz in Green Lanterns.
    i haven't followed that title. what happened to him there?

i haven't followed that title. what happened to him there?
    Last I remember, Polaris brother died because he had a tumor and he tried to heal him and then Simon, who’s ring has the ability to heal people, tried to save his brother but was too late and then in his anger Dr. Polaris tried to drop the Justice League satellite out of orbit and into the planet and vowed revenge later. I don’t remember if he came back after that.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Last I remember, Polaris brother died because he had a tumor and he tried to heal him and then Simon, who’s ring has the ability to heal people, tried to save his brother but was too late and then in his anger Dr. Polaris tried to drop the Justice League satellite out of orbit and into the planet and vowed revenge later. I don’t remember if he came back after that.
    thanks. any idea if the death of the real dr. polaris has been retconed away?

i keep on wishing that hal would leave space for a time and go back to coast city and tangle with his rogues. like dr polaris, the tattoed man, gold face. hmm. it seems dc has killed a a lot of hal's rogues.

thanks. any idea if the death of the real dr. polaris has been retconed away?

i keep on wishing that hal would leave space for a time and go back to coast city and tangle with his rogues. like dr polaris, the tattoed man, gold face. hmm. it seems dc has killed a a lot of hal's rogues.
    Actually it was the original Dr. Polaris because he called himself Neal Emerson and has the whole split personality thing going on. I guess when they brought him back in Justice League vs Suicide Squad he was the original.
    Last edited by sifighter; 03-09-2020 at 08:41 PM.
    Words to live by.

Actually it was the original Dr. Polaris because he called himself Neal Emerson and has the whole split personality thing going on. I guess when they brought him back in Justice League vs Suicide Squad he was the original.
    ok, so that might have been a different person that got killed when the human bomb exploded. (my memory is sketchy).

i really think that dc can elevate dr polaris. interesting personality and powers.

ok, so that might have been a different person that got killed when the human bomb exploded. (my memory is sketchy).

i really think that dc can elevate dr polaris. interesting personality and powers.
    No actually same guy apparently. I guess DC just decided it would be cool to resurrect him, not sure if Green Lanterns explains that story because all Justice League vs Suicide Squad set up was that he and a few other villains were Amanda Waller’s original Suicide squad and when they got abandoned years later they pulled some kind of escape and nearly destroyed the world...or at least Maxwell Lord tried to.
    Words to live by.

No actually same guy apparently. I guess DC just decided it would be cool to resurrect him, not sure if Green Lanterns explains that story because all Justice League vs Suicide Squad set up was that he and a few other villains were Amanda Waller’s original Suicide squad and when they got abandoned years later they pulled some kind of escape and nearly destroyed the world...or at least Maxwell Lord tried to.
    thanks.

jl vs ss sounds worth checking up on..