Page 98 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3484

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Hal and Barry team up issue? Count me in. I always disliked how disconnected Hal was from the rest of the heroes for years now and I'm glad to see writers fixing this a bit by bit.
    I think it's not so much as fixing it, but more to do with how interchangeable DC appears to find the Green Lanterns to be. Hal is literally the one founding Justice League member who's been absent from the core DCU events for years. I doubt Morrison acknowledging that means they plan to fix anything, it's probably just a running gag at this point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I think it's not so much as fixing it, but more to do with how interchangeable DC appears to find the Green Lanterns to be. Hal is literally the one founding Justice League member who's been absent from the core DCU events for years. I doubt Morrison acknowledging that means they plan to fix anything, it's probably just a running gag at this point.
    Thanks for saying that.

I was actually planning on collecting Crisis on Infinite Earths. But lost interest in it when I learned Hal wasn't a part of it. Same with Death Metal thing.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Thanks for saying that.

I was actually planning on collecting Crisis on Infinite Earths. But lost interest in it when I learned Hal wasn't a part of it. Same with Death Metal thing.
    Although Hal had quit immediately prior to Crisis, the GL title was one of the key crossover comics with Crisis and Hal's journey to get back his ring is one of the main subplots of the whole thing. Well worth checking out if you want to see Hal's Crisis exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Hal and Barry team up issue? Count me in. I always disliked how disconnected Hal was from the rest of the heroes for years now and I'm glad to see writers fixing this a bit by bit.
    it's been a long time really. the space adventures have been fun, but it felt that hal has been distanced from a lot of everything else.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Although Hal had quit immediately prior to Crisis, the GL title was one of the key crossover comics with Crisis and Hal's journey to get back his ring is one of the main subplots of the whole thing. Well worth checking out if you want to see Hal's Crisis exploits.
    Thanks. I might if I can find it.

But I read a comment that the main Crisis maxi series didn't have Hal in it. Which surprised me. That would have pushed me years ago to collect it.

Thanks. I might if I can find it.

But I read a comment that the main Crisis maxi series didn't have Hal in it. Which surprised me. That would have pushed me years ago to collect it.
    Yeah, Hal isn't even in ONE panel. The closest he gets is being in Barry's thoughts (listed along with the other people in his life) right before he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Yeah, Hal isn't even in ONE panel. The closest he gets is being in Barry's thoughts (listed along with the other people in his life) right before he dies.
    that's really disappointing.

which major dc hero other than hal didn't get to appear in crisis?

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

From Today's issue, This scene is really funny and badass imo
    https://ibb.co/TbWvgsv
    https://ibb.co/vwP6KTN
    https://ibb.co/rdJxdjr
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Astonishing Member

It took me a while to find Batman.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    that's really disappointing.

which major dc hero other than hal didn't get to appear in crisis?
    I think he's the only one who doesn't at least make a cameo, which is often held up as "proof" by detractors that he was never that popular and interchangeable with Guy and John.

Though keep in mind that Firestorm is fairly prominent at least in the early issues, but nobody would seriously claim he's a very popular character these days.

It took me a while to find Batman.
    Same, probably sitting alone because they all discovered his latest series of anti-rogue JL protocols again.

Weird seeing Hal in the costume but no mask.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Some things don't change: J'onn still enjoys his cookies.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Hal in Death Metal.

While it was nice to see him, this was odd. Hal was not part of Snyder's JL roster and given Cyborg's absence, this can't be a flashback scene from the time when he was still on the main team.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Hal in Death Metal.

While it was nice to see him, this was odd. Hal was not part of Snyder's JL roster and given Cyborg's absence, this can't be a flashback scene from the time when he was still on the main team.
    Well, The comic did explain that is a scene from JL's last battle with Perpetua, So maybe hal later joined the team to fight perpetua?
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)