Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

It's gotta be Susan. It looks like Kate's phasing through her forcefield.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    LMAOO could it be Susan? could it be Emma? We’ll never know until February. But I don’t get what’s happening in this page, what is Kate phasing through? If it’s a force field, why?
    I think there’s a kerfuffle with Xavier and Magneto and Sue created a forcefield to keep Magneto from going Planet X on their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think there’s a kerfuffle with Xavier and Magneto and Sue created a forcefield to keep Magneto from going Planet X on their asses.
    Phew with Storm there, I guess I didn’t expect escalation so quick.

BANNED

Phew with Storm there, I guess I didn’t expect escalation so quick.
    She wasn't very good at stopping escalation in FF vs. X-Men either.

Besides Moira, they have all the X-Men needed to repeat the exact same situation if the mutants are feeling nostalgic.

But wasn't Storm without her powers back then?

BANNED

Besides Moira, they have all the X-Men needed to repeat the exact same situation if the mutants are feeling nostalgic.
    Zdarsky did say this was a sequel of sorts.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Dodson drawingly someone else.n Marauders is obvious Kate again is *chefs kiss*
    Well, at least you know with Dodson she'll look more like the more mature Kitty - Kate. The pissed off 12 year old in The Marauders is obviously somebody else.

BANNED

The only reason she looks mature there is because she's hugging someone smaller than her lol. There isn't anything about Dodson's women that says mature except their ample curves.

The only reason she looks mature there is because she's hugging someone smaller than her lol. There isn't anything about Dodson's women that says mature except their ample curves.
    OMG! I love the way Dodson draws curves.

Might consider getting this, once it's all collected.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-10-2020 at 03:38 AM.

All-New Member

Dodson drawing Kate again is *chefs kiss*
    I loved Sue & Reed's expression at the end. We left not sure if they shock is due to Kate just walking through Sue's force field as if its nothing or because Franklin is acting like he's greeting an old friend. Irony is that both are true. At end of the X-Men vs Fantastic Four, some of the last panels have Franklin visiting the recovering Kitty via dream self and asks her if he can continue to visit her. So there IS a canon element to have them being in contact through the years even if we didn't see them in same comic (and interacting) since then.

Also Kate's just waltzing through Sue's force field is just a reminder that we do not know Kate's limitations on her phase power. We used to have clear limitations, but after her injuries in the Morlock Massacre they were eroded and changed. Many people (in-comics and fandom) think Kate's powers maker one of the weakest power-wise (not including her awesome fighting skills) on the X-Men but here she is showing that the most powerful on Fantastic Four (Sue) can't do squat to Kitty.

Irony is Sue and Kate are quite similar. Both started out with powers that seemed only defensive and not much of help in a fight (in the view of short-sighted) one could become invisible, the other intangible. But as they gained more experience, the more applications they found to their powers, more dangerous they became. Even decade(s) later, they both are discovering more to their powers that show just how kick-ass awesome invisibility and intangibility can be.

LMAOO could it be Susan? could it be Emma? We’ll never know until February. But I don’t get what’s happening in this page, what is Kate phasing through? If it’s a force field, why?
    Love the jab at the "same face syndrome" XD. Yeah its Susan's force field. Given that nigh half the history between X-Men & Fant. 4 is them fighting, plus recent idiocy (Scott's comments sounded like Franklin should come to Kraoka to have real family … least that's how he came across) Yeah, overprotective parents are triggered.

Very different situation.
    1- Kitty was dying.
    2- Richards had a machine that theoretically can save her.
    3- The F-4 had just discovered a journal that shook their faith in Reed, and his own self-confidence. It was fake, planted by Doom, but the doubts remained.
    4- Ororo had no powers when she tried to stop Wolverine who went full berserker rage because Reed claimed he wouldn't/couldn't save Kitty.
    5- Ororo's attempts were stopped when Johnny Storm hit her with a flame burst and severely injured her.

None of that is happening this time.
    The writers even said it will be different, there is more than just fighting between the two teams, there is some non-action story, which is why they are calling it 'X-Men / Fantastic Four' instead of 'X-Men vs Fanstatic Four vol. 2'

Kate phasing thru a force field with zero effort is way funnier to me than it should be. she's just like ok bloop meanwhile sue and reed have never been so violated in their own home-

My question is: Can Kate pass through Sue's field, or did FRANKLIN allow it?

Also it would be very interesting to find that Franklin has been in communication with X-folk (in this case, Kate specifically) for some time without Ma & Pa Richards knowing.

Looking back from between the panels: Kate Pryde on Emma Frost
    Kate Pryde reflects on her personal history with Emma Frost from the space between panels.

By Stephanie BurtonFebruary 24, 2020
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...on-emma-frost/

We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member

How and when do you think Kitty Pryde spoilers:
    will be resurrected?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 03-04-2020 at 06:51 PM.