Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea though her main appearances are within this book where this contrast occurs since that book is about her doing Hellfire business.
    She still wore the training uniform in #4, after becoming the Red Queen. She only wore the Hellfire outfit on the mission in #5/6 because she had just been at a meeting with Emma and there was an emergency.

Though if anything, her wearing the training uniform while leading a team of X-Men is more distracting than her dressing like a pirate.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I love her pirate look. I never liked Kitty's suits.
    This must be the very first look for her that I am digging.
    I love the pirate outfit. And YES I hated the old used and over-used x-man uniform she wore forever. Oh sure there were some 'modifications' to vary up the look but it was still the same old theme.

Way back in #1 when Kate said to quote= "I dunno if the X-Men will want to be associated with what we will have to do."
    She choose the name Marauders because there are some stuff she may have to do in line of this new team's mission (to go rescue mutants whose countries won't let them go) that could be questionable and affect how X-Men are seen or affect Krakoa.
    My first thought was if she's wanting to put some distance between her and the X-Men (officially, as far the world is concerned) then she should change her outfit because nothing screams "X-Men!" than the black/gold trainee uniform.
    Last edited by Trina; 03-26-2020 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trina View Post
    I love the pirate outfit. And YES I hated the old used and over-used x-man uniform she wore forever. Oh sure there were some 'modifications' to vary up the look but it was still the same old theme.

Way back in #1 when Kate said to quote= "I dunno if the X-Men will want to be associated with what we will have to do."
    She choose the name Marauders because there are some stuff she may have to do in line of this new team's mission (to go rescue mutants whose countries won't let them go) that could be questionable and affect how X-Men are seen or affect Krakoa.
    My first thought was if she's wanting to put some distance between her and the X-Men (officially, as far the world is concerned) then she should change her outfit because nothing screams "X-Men!" than the black/gold trainee uniform.
    Yes. And the look is so good on her. There is something almost epic, iconic about this suit. And for some reasons, I see her more as an adult like this.

BANNED

I've already seen a bunch of Red Queen cosplays for her posted on social media during C2E2. More than you ever see for her other costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I've already seen a bunch of Red Queen cosplays for her posted on social media during C2E2. More than you ever see for her other costumes.
    Cosplay should be the thermometer for design success. Serious.

Has COVID cancelled previews?? Isn't Marauders slated for next Wednesday?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Cosplay should be the thermometer for design success. Serious.
    Agreed. Though some characters like Storm should have costumes that are very difficult to cosplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Has COVID cancelled previews?? Isn't Marauders slated for next Wednesday?
    Diamond has cancelled shipping and there almost certainly won't be digital releases until they resume.

Agreed. Though some characters like Storm should have costumes that are very difficult to cosplay.
    Please go on. I personally feel she should be among the characters with the most traditional "superhero" design choices and intentionally designed to be easy to cosplay.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Please go on. I personally feel she should be among the characters with the most traditional "superhero" design choices and intentionally designed to be easy to cosplay.
    Because she’s traditionally regal and a goddess, she should wear clothes difficult to replicate. Her current costume seems like it would take a lot of work to make (but I don’t know anything about clothes manufacturing).

Diamond has cancelled shipping and there almost certainly won't be digital releases until they resume.
    It sounds like Marvel is talking to DC and Diamond to come up with alternatives for comic distribution.

It's possible that they come up with an option where you buy a digital comic from your LCS, and then get a floppy later when distribution is restored! The key here would be you would have to buy your digital comic through your LCS and not through other methods, because this way the LCS remains in the transaction!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I was hoping the Red Queen outfit would be her regular suit and we would be done with the training suit. It us well past time for her to retire it. It relates nothing to Shadowcat and even less to the Red Queen.
    When she comes back, I hope it is used less to none.

No more training suit...
    Long live her Red Queen one!

I hate the current look. Pains me cause Kitty is one of my fave characters. She’s unrecognizable. And I love Duggan. I just am not digging anything about her in the marauders bookl

BANNED

I saw red queens and captain brittains, wich made me happy

BANNED

What's stopping them from simply getting Jamie to bring Kate back?