Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I love that Kate remembers that she is a trained Ninja and Samurai who trained extensively under Ogun and Wolverine!

We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

My main thing is for her to keep the sort of youthful energy she has so far in Marauders. She's like a high-strung young entrepreneur that copes with drinks and partying like every other early 20-something. The Gold version of her seemed like a high-strung 40-year-old senior VP with a half-hearted wedding to plan.

As for who she ships with, I'm mainly just interested in meta reactions. Do people like Jordan White and Guggenheim still see her as their favorite if she is no longer with a dude? Mind you, I don't think that will happen, but I think it would fit with this younger vibe.

I still wouldn't do the ex-fiance's sister thing. Hella corny. Give her Rachel or a new chick. I imagine writers are allowed to make more than just one-off appearance mutants now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    My main thing is for her to keep the sort of youthful energy she has so far in Marauders. She's like a high-strung young entrepreneur that copes with drinks and partying like every other early 20-something. The Gold version of her seemed like a high-strung 40-year-old senior VP with a half-hearted wedding to plan.

As for who she ships with, I'm mainly just interested in meta reactions. Do people like Jordan White and Guggenheim still see her as their favorite if she is no longer with a dude? Mind you, I don't think that will happen, but I think it would fit with this younger vibe.

I still wouldn't do the ex-fiance's sister thing. Hella corny. Give her Rachel or a new chick. I imagine writers are allowed to make more than just one-off appearance mutants now.
    Yeah, I get that feeling about Kate too, that she feels a bit more free of responsibilities even though she is a voting member of the Hellfire Trading Company Board (Inner Circle). She is behaving like someone in her early 20's who just got a super high paying job is kind of living it up a bit! Lol, seriously, I imagine she makes between 500k and a million as the Red Queen of the company, along with stock options. She is a sitting member of the board of directors of the organization, that has to pay pretty well indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    aw they couldn’t at least make it Red Queen: Kate Pryde Appreciation

she doesn’t even go by shadowcat anymore
    She should. Red Queen is just a title.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Aye! Aye! Captain Kate!
    Let's show those scummy land humans the plank...better yet, let's phase them into the plank!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im sure if you bring it up to a mod, they'll change it. Right now, I think they are more working towards homogenizing all the threads with the same format
    Rachel's thread title is wrong as well, calls her Phoenix when she's currently Prestige.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Aye! Aye! Captain Kate!
    Let's show those scummy land humans the plank...better yet, let's phase them into the plank!
    I loved this issue, seeing Kate and Emma putting Sebastian in his place (I know he has a counter evil plan and gave away their mission to Hominus Verendi). I loved seeing Kate and Emma growing so much closer as friends and allies, I think they actually bring out the best in each other!

Can’t wait till she’s back to normal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Can’t wait till she’s back to normal.
    Have you contacted Guggenheim yet on his opinion for this new direction?

Happy New Year to Kitty .

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Honestly thinking back to X-Men Gold, this was probably the best thing to happen to Kate. This feels like more natural progression than what Guggenheim was trying to do.
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 01-09-2020 at 04:17 AM.

Dodson drawing Kate again is *chefs kiss*

BANNED

“Emma” looks so jealous

LMAOO could it be Susan? could it be Emma? We’ll never know until February. But I don’t get what’s happening in this page, what is Kate phasing through? If it’s a force field, why?