Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    What's stopping them from simply getting Jamie to bring Kate back?
    Nothing beyond his insanity really.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Has COVID cancelled previews??
    Yes. Even if the comics do come out, they'd be digital and subscription only, and previews are actually posted on Previews World, a Diamond owned website. If a comic is digital exclusive or digital first, there's often no preview. We've had at least one book show up without even being announced until release day in the past.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Some unused GotG designs for Kitty’s short run there: https://mobile.twitter.com/ValerioSc...44101894217729

#7 and 8 would’ve been so much better for Gold than the **** we got instead.

Those look terrible

its still so surreal to me that she was part of that team lol. I love that they stuck to her 80s colour scheme. A lot of the looks seem bogged down by heaviness for some reason, with coats and baggy pants and long shirts etc.. I think 2 or 6 are the strongest

A couple of MARAUDERS era queries from a Kitty Pryde fan who is not up to date on all things KATE...

Has there been any reference to "Marauders" being the name of the team of mutant hunters that gravely injured (and worse) Pryde and others during the Mutant Massacre? That would seem to be the elephant in the room.

Are the HOLD FAST fingers tattoos legit or is it just a cover art flourish?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    A couple of MARAUDERS era queries from a Kitty Pryde fan who is not up to date on all things KATE...

Has there been any reference to "Marauders" being the name of the team of mutant hunters that gravely injured (and worse) Pryde and others during the Mutant Massacre? That would seem to be the elephant in the room.

Are the HOLD FAST fingers tattoos legit or is it just a cover art flourish?
    The name was brought up in Maraurders. Sinister mentioned that he had to settle for Hellions since Maraurders was stolen by Kitty

And yes the tatts are real. She died though so Im assuming whenever she is resurrected, it will be without them

When she gets resurrected, do you think she’ll come back with the big, curly hair too?

I need more BFF moments between Kitty and Kurt!

Last edited by Slicknickshady; 04-28-2020 at 05:48 PM.

yes to curly hair and yes to Kurt moments! you get a car and you get a car...

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Christian is gay, Shinobi is bi, shouldn’t Kitty’s Red Bishop been an LGBTQ character to run with the theme? I mean, having Bobby there to be her Red Queen would cause quite a bit of problems with his and Christian’s budding relationship?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

In the comics, my favorite Kitty/Kurt moment came from Alan Davis' Excalibur...

As for animation, My favorite moment between Kitty & Kurt was from X-Men: Evolution...
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-29-2020 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    yes to curly hair and yes to Kurt moments! you get a car and you get a car...
    Wooo! YUS! Give us that wavy mega curl from yesteryear Marvel!! I need MEGA BOOSH for Captain Kate.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Christian is gay, Shinobi is bi, shouldn’t Kitty’s Red Bishop been an LGBTQ character to run with the theme? I mean, having Bobby there to be her Red Queen would cause quite a bit of problems with his and Christian’s budding relationship?
    I don't think Duggan and HiX-Man were deliberately creating/perpetuating an LGBTQ "theme" in Marauders. Although they might have deliberately thought of having visual and interesting LGBTQ members of mutant society with the intent of inclusion and representation.

FYI...Bobby would be her Red Bishop...Kate is the Red Queen. He is very present as part of the Marauders team so...titled or not...he does fit your idea of a theme.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!