Page 150 of 200 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2987

Tags guide to the fanfics list, part 1.
    For searching into the table, copy them in your browser's search tool.

Just suggest any changes you would like to make, as usual

These tags correspond to the "Ships and Warnings" column. There are two types of tags here: the ones that guide about relationships depicted in the fics, and the ones guiding about trigger warnings. Each group have their own colour code.

Ships tags. These are romantic or sexual in nature. Emotional or familial relationships are excluded.

Green tags
    + Gen/No ships: the fic doesn't depict any kind of romantic or sexual repationship. This is the only tag in this colour so far.

Purple tags. These are the Male/Female ships of any variant.

+ JayTemis (Jason/Artemis), JayDonna, JayOFC (Jason/Original Female Character), BruceSelina, BruceTalia, DickKori, DickBabs, TimBabs.

Blue tags. These are the Male/Male and its variants, like M/M/M

+ JayTim, JayDick, JayKyle, JayTimKon, JayJoey (Jason/JosephWilson), JayDami, TimKon, TimDick, BruceSlade, DickSlade

Pink tags. These are the Female/Female and its variants, like F/F/F.

+ HarleyIvy

Dark gray tags are reserved for other kind of ships, like genderless androids. No tags so far.

Trigger Warning tags. These use three colours, from less triggering to most, or so I hope. I'm not really good at this stuff, to be honest.

Yellow tags. These are the softer triggerings. Can appear in general audience, teen aged and mature readers works.

+ Confined Spaces, Curse Feast, Dissociative Disorders, Fire and Explosions, Panick Attacks, Violence.

Orange tags. Can appear in teen aged and mature works.

+ Character Death, Depression, Implied Sex, Major Injuries, Mind Control, Nudity, Severe Illnesses.

Red tags. Can appear in teen (some, at least, but only sparsely, and depending on how they're used in the fic) and mature works.

+ Child Abuse, Drug Abuse, Explicit Sexual Content, Gore, Mutilation, NonCon, Sexual Violence, Suicidal Thoughts, Torture.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-28-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Otto Schmidt

"The Clan of the grumpies from the Earth 11."

On a different note, it seems like Matthew Rosenberg is a Red Hood fan ...

Matthew Rosenberg

Matthew Rosenberg Twitter 28-09-2020.jpg

... and apparently also a fan of Shawn Martinbrough, the writer of Red Hood #51 and #52.

Shawn Martinbrough

Shawn Martinbrough Twitter 28-09-2020.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Otto Schmidt

Matthew Rosenberg

... and apparently also a fan of Shawn Martinbrough, the writer of Red Hood #51 and #52.

Shawn Martinbrough

Shouldn't male Kate still be a redhead?

Otto Schmidt

Matthew Rosenberg

Shawn Martinbrough

Aw yeah. Mattew's a guy with taste. Hawkeye, Red Hood...

Excellent breakdown, many congratulations. I don't know what to expect for the series in the future, I just pray it's good

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY only a Kiss. I'm disappointed. wooow thanks for getting this incredible information, you're great

The fan-made Jason Todd Zine is still in the works. The organizer/s have posted previews for the artworks. Personally, I'm excited for this.

(source)

(source)

(source)

Tags guide to the fanfics list, part 2.
    For searching into the table, copy them in your browser's search tool.

Just suggest any changes you would like to make, as usual .

These tags correspond to the "Themes, Genres and Tropes" column. There are several types of tags here, grouped into different colours.

Yellow tags.
    These ones are the main genres and subgenres tags. I assign them to each work when there's a considerable amount of each genre's elements and narrative in said work. Normally, fictional works swing between genres in the course of the story that they're telling, so it's better to just mention the most important ones.

+ Main genres: Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Sci Fi, Suspense.
    + Subgenres: CaseFic (when a story revolves around a case or a series of cases, duh), Domestic (when it's mostly slice of life, daily routines content), Magic Realism (it means soft fantasy more or less, like certain fanfic that I remember about raining every time Jason was sad), metafiction (when it uses the fact that it's a fictional work in the narrative, selfawareness, etc.), Murder Mystery, Road Trips, SicFic (this one's popular enough to deserve a tag) and Urban Fantasy.

Green tags.
    Tags to make notice of alternate universes than the ordinary DCU with their canon divergences. Not yet added, but Teen Titans and Young Justice would have their own tags.

+ Arkhamverse, Elseworlds (everything that's not the regular main verse; from vikings to pirates to the non-DCU far outer space), Vertigoverse (which is a bit different than the plain old DCU)

Pink tags.
    Pink tags are more or less emotional tags. Moods, emotional tropes, familial dynamics, etc.

+ Moods: Angst, Fluff
    + Dynamics: Batfam Feels, Parent-Child Relationship, Sibling Bonding
    + Emotional struggles: Grief/Mourning, Hurt/Confort, Moving On, PTSD

Purple tags.
    These are smaller tropes, narrative tools and elements in a story. From vampires and werewolves to home renovations, to de-aging or time travel. In short, things that you would like or not to find in these works.

+ Age Reversal (the most common one is the one with the Robins ages switched), Aliens and Outer Space Monsters, All-caste Lore, Bruce's Biokids (non counting Damian or Helena, one or several of the youngsters are Bruce biokids), Building Collapse, Children, Court of Owls, De-aging, Demons, Dragons, Gods, Ghosts, Fantastic Creatures, The Fair Folk (fae, fairies, etc.), Home Renovations, Magic, Merpeople, Multiverse Travel (multiverse is not the same as dimensional), Mythology Lore (Norse, Greek, Egyptian), No Capes, Pets, Social Media Culture, Soulbonds and Soulmarks (includes the whole soulmate topic), Supernatural Elements, Tabletop RPGs and LARP, Time-Travel, Truth Spells and Serums, Zombie Apocalypse, Vampires, Werewolves.

Red tags.
    Associated with the roles and backgrounds that Jason plays besides the more canonical or fanfictioney but common ones. The civilian ones only apply to the DCU and canon divergence settled stories.

+ Amnesiac Jason Todd, Civilian Jason Todd, Cook Master Jason Todd, Father Todd, Immortal Jason Todd, Jason is Shiva's Child, JayBats, Kid Jason Todd (Robin or not), Lantern Jason Todd, Nerd Jason Todd.

Blue tags.
    Associated with the roles and backgrounds that Dick plays besides the more canonical or fanfictioney but common ones.

+ Amnesiac Dick Grayson (it's surprisingly non rare), DickBats, Lantern Dick Grayson, Officer Grayson.

Orange tags.
    Associated with the roles and backgrounds that Tim plays besides the more canonical or fanfictioney but common ones.

+ Amnesiac Tim Drake, Civilian Tim Drake, Nerd Tim Drake.

Anyone else a fan of the Among us game?

hudarts

Quic

Jason Todd- final part #dcshg
    next day in the morning in the wayne manor~

Bonus: Tim Drake

Off-topic: Did you all know that Ra's Al Ghul is a great singer in DC Super Hero Girls?

Off-topic: Did you all know that Ra's Al Ghul is a great singer in DC Super Hero Girls?
    Cool song, cool voice (I mean the singer). I dig it.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-29-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Just so everyone know the actor who plays Jason Todd is 5’10
    I know this becuase I called him short and he got upset and clarified
    So I’m glad that’s out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Just so everyone know the actor who plays Jason Todd is 5’10
    I know this becuase I called him short and he got upset and clarified
    So I’m glad that’s out of the way
    I don't know, I'm 5'9 or 5'10 and it feels like I'm constantly running up to 6'+ guys all the time.