Page 168 of 200 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2987
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Not gonna lie, I expected them not to hook up because she's not in the solicits and yet I'm still disappointed. Their dynamic was a lot of fun and I worry Artemis is just going to drift into the background of Wonder Woman panels for a while now. It was nice while it lasted, I guess, and you can certainly read where it leaves off more as a "not right now" than a "no," but yeah. Whole thing just felt like "next writer doesn't want to deal with it, so bummer dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Has it? There are no objective sources for sales data about DC books and either way, book sales don't equal quality and lots of people online agree that the series came down in flames in the final issue.
    Lee said the first issue sold around 300k iirc and it’s been number 1 in the Comichron and ComiXology charts every time an issue has come out. I mean c’mon it’s Johns and Fabok doing Batman vs. the Joker, Batman fans seemingly never get tired of that ****.

Spectacular Member

Would say that the helmet looks a bit not cool. Should create a better helmet and more curves.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalethas31 View Post
    Jason is a man of culture! nothing like good hips
    I'm surprised how much I low-key adore this little panel. I love the softness. i love the trust and emotional closeness. Even Jason's "I might love you" sounds more affectionate than a straight out "I love you" probably would have.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    This is never not funny because it's kinda canon ^^

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I'm surprised how much I low-key adore this little panel. I love the softness. i love the trust and emotional closeness. Even Jason's "I might love you" sounds more affectionate than a straight out "I love you" probably would have.
    they make a good couple it is sad that they are no longer together!

Looks like Jason is being featured as Red Hood on an upcoming Harley Quinn White Knight cover.

I saw the original post just yesterday and already it's apparently been posted again with an updated image and redesign of Jason.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Looks like Jason is being featured as Red Hood on an upcoming Harley Quinn White Knight cover.

I saw the original post just yesterday and already it's apparently been posted again with an updated image and redesign of Jason.
    Link to the post?

Link to the post?
    Sorry, I was having trouble posting for some reason. Still having trouble with images, but here's the links at least.

Old Design - https://www.instagram.com/p/CG3MmpoH62l/

Updated Design - https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5I0qKnHgG/

Sorry, I was having trouble posting for some reason. Still having trouble with images, but here's the links at least.

Guess I'll actually have to check out this series more studiously now. Plus the Harley in it isn't the psycho of the main universe, but one that actually did have a moral line of not crossing. And since Jason is going to be more than just a cameo now, it'll be interesting to see what happens with him. Especially as the first Robin in this universe.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Thanks!

Old Design

Re-design

Thanks for the images, not sure why I was having trouble linking them before.

The old design pretty much looks like Jason from the end of the second series, and the redesign seems to have updated the hair and nose. Murphy mentioned changing the nose as it was too same-y to most his leading male designs, and opted for a Capullo nose instead.

Also I checked the comments and according to one of Murphys replies, in this universe Bruce is apparently in his 50s, whilst Jason, being the first Robin and therefore closer to Bruces age, is in his 40s.

Thanks!

Old Design

Re-design
    I like it.