Page 92 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2987
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

artist: fishtre

BTAS Jason Todd and eyebrows:

This is exactly my kind of sarcastic humor:

Last edited by Sergard; 07-07-2020 at 03:54 PM.

I found this panel on Twitter (source). Apparently it's from DCeased: Dead Planet #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I found this panel on Twitter (source). Apparently it's from DCeased: Dead Planet #2.

Well I'm excited, the first issue was great and given how it ended I can see why maybe the Unkillables team has to go rescue everyone and possibly medical support.

Also, interesting to see that Blue Devil is here, first time I have seen him since Justice League Dark.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Huh... Unexpected, but cool. I wasn't hoping for them to show up, and briefly, until the very end.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-08-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Okay, I found the whole preview for DCeased: Dead Planet #2.
    spoilers:
    Who's the archer in the preview? Roy?
    end of spoilers

Okay, I found the whole preview for DCeased: Dead Planet #2.
    spoilers:
    Who's the archer in the preview? Roy?
    end of spoilers
    Where, which page? I can't see any archer (not surprising, my eyesight is pretty crappy)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Where, which page? I can't see any archer (not surprising, my eyesight is pretty crappy)
    Maybe it's my eyesight that's crappy.

spoilers:
    On the first page. The guy that gets hit by the green beam. It looks like he's carrying a quiver with arrows. He's also wearing a cap backwards.
    end of spoilers

Maybe it's my eyesight that's crappy.

spoilers:
    On the first page. The guy that gets hit by the green beam. It looks like he's carrying a quiver with arrows. He's also wearing a cap backwards.
    end of spoilers
    Ahhh.
    spoilers:
    Could be Roy. He wears a cap backwards, which is very Roy-ish. But he's also carrying a belt holding a lot of pockets, which isn't very Roy-ish.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Is Roy.

Strangely, he looked a bit different when he appeared in the Digital only series that was obviously based on his pre-FP version, now he looks like a mix of both.

That said, I'm growing a bit tired of Taylor's writing since he has the characters act out of character by making very dumb choices/actions since otherwise the plot would be solved in five minutes.
    Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 07-08-2020 at 08:47 PM.

Jason has a tiny guest appearance in Titans: Titans Together #3 (in the last two panels of the issue).

I definitely recommend the issue to all Raven fans. The issue contains two short stories. Both are about Raven. In the first story - What's "Normal"? by Guggenheim -, she's the sole protagonist (Dick has a guest appearance). The second one - "Cool and Hipaa" by Aydin - is about her and Beast Boy (with Jason's two-panel-guest-appearance as seen above). The first story was fine but I liked the second one more because of the fun chemistry between Raven and Beast Boy.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I know Jason was a Titan in comics and in TV and adventures with Donna Post Crisis and in the Outlaws with Roy and Kori and partners with Dick in the Batfam and this is an out of continuity story but it still weird seeing him suddenly interacting with the Titans casually as a team member as Red Hood roasting everyone like a little brother.

Like I need a transition. My mind hasn't caught up ^^

Jason has a tiny guest appearance in Titans: Titans Together #3 (in the last two panels of the issue).

I definitely recommend the issue to all Raven fans. The issue contains two short stories. Both are about Raven. In the first story - What's "Normal"? by Guggenheim -, she's the sole protagonist (Dick has a guest appearance). The second one - "Cool and Hipaa" by Aydin - is about her and Beast Boy (with Jason's two-panel-guest-appearance as seen above). The first story was fine but I liked the second one more because of the fun chemistry between Raven and Beast Boy.
    Ha, that one made me laugh. It's very silly a meme culture-reliant, but as someone who has lurked around certain places for years, well, it's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I know Jason was a Titan in comics and in TV and adventures with Donna Post Crisis and in the Outlaws with Roy and Kori and partners with Dick in the Batfam and this is an out of continuity story but it still weird seeing him suddenly interacting with the Titans casually as a team member as Red Hood roasting everyone like a little brother.

Remember: these digital first comics, as far as I know, are almost out of continuity, if not their own thing entirely. It's the same for the Gotham Nights one, and I think the Superman series too? But I'm not sure about that one.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-09-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

Jason was a reserve titan in pre and post crisis that's how they knew he died in post crisis

Red Hood: Outlaw #47 Variant cover

Marton Adam Marton

"Commission work.
    Character designs of DC characters such as the Red Hood and the Green Arrow based on their Injustice versions with a little samurai twist."

(see linked ArtStation page for the Green Arrow design)