Page 142 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He, Artemis, and Bizarro were in a... was it a crossover? I don't remember... with the Trinity and the JLD's trinity, fighting Ra's, Lex and Circe

No... it's not a crossover, it's a Trinity story arc.
    I read that story. They were there, but it was a pretty bad story, and besides not being very in character, the outlaws were... I don't know, more of an element there than actual co-protagonists. The actual ones who had a true part in the story were the actual Trinity and the JLD. Well, some of them were, at least.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Small preview of Death Battle.

I noticed having a vial of a glowing green liquid, my guess is Venom.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Philip Tan

"Issue 50 ends my run on variant #covers for #RedHood, #art by myself and #colors by Jay Ramos

Cannot be more appreciative of the opportunity/patience from #DC #comics and my awesome editor, @Eddy_Choi
    (Absolutely one of the best)"

Vasco Georgiev

"One happy family."

Vasco Georgiev (colored version)

"The best trinity! Red Hood and the Outlaws!"

Otto Schmidt

"Jess. #earth11 #RedHood #dccomics"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    This one looks great and I have to say, unusual, at least for me. A rare find, 0these kind of aesthetics in the superhero genre, I think. Kind of art nouveau, but also... Asiatic? Nice looking, to be honest.

Edit: too late. Edited because it's been already posted by @Serg I'm so slow XD
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-19-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    This one looks great and I have to say, unusual, at least for me. A rare find, 0these kind of aesthetics in the superhero genre, I think. Kind of art nouveau, but also... Asiatic? Nice looking, to be honest.

Edit: too late. Edited because it's been already posted by @Serg I'm so slow XD
    The rose windows were the first thing I noticed. Rose windows are a particularly characteristic of Gothic architecture (although their origins are much earlier). There's also a #gothic-hashtag in the description of the original post on Instagram. Further, the rose windows look like halos in this artwork. I guess that's intentionally. The floral decoration could be art nouveau - or maybe some other style. Isn't that basically arabesque? I think there are many art styles that use that kind of floral decoration.

P.S., @Zaresh: You're welcome.
    Last edited by Sergard; 09-19-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    The rose windows were the first thing I noticed. Rose windows are a particularly characteristic of Gothic architecture (although their origins are much earlier). There's also a #gothic-hashtag in the description of the original post on Instagram. Further, the rose windows look like halos in this artwork. I guess that's intentionally. The floral decoration could be art nouveau - or maybe some other style. Isn't that basically arabesque? I think there are many art styles that use that kind of floral decoration.

P.S., @Zaresh: You're welcome.
    It does look like that. Mmm, Could be some neoclassical style look-alike. It would make sense for both the use of rose windows and arabesques in Gotham (and those are styles that I tend to mistake with art nouveau). But I'm not an art historian.

Hilarious that the English wiki entry for Rose Windows mentions my city following the part about the origin of said element. It seems that our oldest churches are relevant concerning the matter and I wasn't aware. Shame on me.

Edit: by the way, Batgirl looks as if she were sitting in a throne with arms made of apses. Smart.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-19-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Here's a fanart of Stephen Oyoung (Jason's voice in the Gotham Knights game) as Jason Todd/Red Hood.

source: Nic

Regarding fan activity in form of fanart and what I've personally encountered on social media, Gotham Knights is very popular.

On the other hand, Three Jokers fanart is very rare - which is kind of interesting. The title is very hyped but it seems like artists aren't really inspired by it. Although, all in all, Jason's costume in Three Jokers is positively received by the vast majority.

source: uth69

In the meanwhile, Jason's costume from the Red Hood: Outlaw #33 issue - suit and mask - is still very liked.

source: yuKi

Last edited by Sergard; 09-20-2020 at 02:53 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    That is so gaudy

Vasco Georgiev

"I’d like to see @TomTaylorMade write Red Hood and the Outlaws one day. I’m sure it would be a fantastic read! Don’t you agree?"

Yes I would love to see Taylor write a Red Hood title

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yes I would love to see Taylor write a Red Hood title
    Well, he has had the chance to write Jason twice already, and both times it felt like he didn't know what to do with him beyond a few interactions that did feel in character. I don't think he's that much interested in the Jason. He feels way more invested in Damian and, ironically, Dick (even when he has killed him twice). But more than those two, I think he likes Harley, Pamela and many other girls more. A Birds of prey book is more likely, imho. Hmmm, or a Teen Titans book.

In the Mostly DCeased Panel during the DC FanDome event, Tom Taylor said that his favorite character is Superman.
    (Although I don't know if this also means that he'd like to write Superman.)