Page 131 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2987
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Or a commission.
    You were right. It is a commission.

Travis Mercer

"Red Hood and the outlaws commission. Pencil and ink versions. Never seem to tire of drawing these characters"

Hey, for those in the Gotham Knights discords, they've reseted the roles' votations again. So if you vouted for Red Hood, you can vote again.

Okay, I don't mind Jason being the Robin who went wayward and does his own version of vigilante. Which would become a tension with the Batfam. The question should be how far should this be? I'm getting tired of them always fighting when they could easily just have him arrest no? Then again didn't he almost out who Dick and Damian are?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Okay, I don't mind Jason being the Robin who went wayward and does his own version of vigilante. Which would become a tension with the Batfam. The question should be how far should this be? I'm getting tired of them always fighting when they could easily just have him arrest no? Then again didn't he almost out who Dick and Damian are?
    Morrison's Jason is a fake.
    Never trust anything he did.

I'm joking. Half-joking. But in any case. No one likes to bring Morrison's Jason because it was way, way, way OOC.

Has anyone else read Batman: The Adventures Continue Chapter #11 yet?
    I have a theory, where this story is going.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    The problem with comics is some conflict are not allowed to be resolved. Just like Batman/Catwoman eternal flirting but I can't see DC will allow them married for real, because that means they can't write a story about Batman/Catwoman relationship dynamic anymore. Also that's why they can't let Joker dies even though on real life Joker will be hanged multiple times by or court after all he did. DC on New52 let Jason have an okay relationship with Batfam, but almost everytime some writer want to have Bat angst or conflict, they can create another 'tension' between Jason and Batfam.
    You get tired? Yeah me too, just like I get tired of BatCat flirting and breakup again, Damian regression again, Joker existence in general again. But of course DC doesn't care for that.

In the meanwhile on Twitter:

John Boyega

John Boyega Twitter 26-08-2020.jpg

And OF COURSE there's already fanart.

kiara

"introducing john boyega as the red hood"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Has anyone else read Batman: The Adventures Continue Chapter #11 yet?
    I have a theory, where this story is going.
    Does it involve a crowbar and sustained torture?

Frankly, His hideous death seems to have agreed with this Jason. Or at least calmed him the hell down.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler View Post
    Or he expected that Batman would show up before the bomb went off and would save Jason. Saying what he said to Jason takes everything away from him, because it doesn't matter he ressurected, Joker never wanted him dead in the first place (maybe), and Jason living granted his wish.
    That's certainly another way to look at it too. Either way, ultimately it's about Joker 'winning' and getting what he wants, taunting Jason with that statement, whether it's true or not.

Thanks for the link, honestly that article has just increased my excitement for the game
    And man those screenshots are beautiful, I love that you can actually see in the city windows, that the city actually feels 'lived in'.

I'm starting to get the impression, from the promo materials and interviews, that Jason will have a pivotal role in the game.
    Considering you have the option to play the game as one character all the way through, I'm doubtful that the story line will change all that much to necessarily give any one character more significance, but who knows, perhaps different dialogue between the characters (as in depending on who you select) might help to provide more nuance.

And as far as promotional material goes, perhaps the chosen screenshots were simply a way to appeal to the fans, since a recent fan poll on the Gotham Knights Twitter page had Red Hood as peoples first choice, with Nightwing a close second. Probably why we got a screenshot with Red Hood and another with Nightwing AND Red Hood.
    Last edited by RedBird; 08-27-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    The problem with comics is some conflict are not allowed to be resolved. Just like Batman/Catwoman eternal flirting but I can't see DC will allow them married for real, because that means they can't write a story about Batman/Catwoman relationship dynamic anymore. Also that's why they can't let Joker dies even though on real life Joker will be hanged multiple times by or court after all he did. DC on New52 let Jason have an okay relationship with Batfam, but almost everytime some writer want to have Bat angst or conflict, they can create another 'tension' between Jason and Batfam.
    You get tired? Yeah me too, just like I get tired of BatCat flirting and breakup again, Damian regression again, Joker existence in general again. But of course DC doesn't care for that.
    I mean if you get a good writer. Their relationship dynamic doesn't have to end at all. Jst because you get married doesn't mean you still can't be you. Yea I don't get it because Dick helped Damian in many ways that Bruce couldn't always do.

John Boyega

I knew I liked the guy .

More Gotham Knights fanart!

Robin (here's a close-up)

mcmramcm

Dusksunset

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I knew I liked the guy .
    John Boyega was my favorite in Force Awakens. Then he got done dirty going forward.

Extraordinary Member

John Boyega

And OF COURSE there's already fanart.

kiara

"introducing john boyega as the red hood"

I think he may be too old

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    John Boyega was my favorite in Force Awakens. Then he got done dirty going forward.
    If they hadn't regressed his character in the second movie... Making him repeat the same chararter arc rather than make him going forward. Shameful T_T. I liked Oscar Isaac's character (Poe Dameron) too. But I usually have a thing for cool pilots of the aniki type generally (and then they made an idiot of him in the second movie).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-27-2020 at 03:32 PM.