Page 183 of 200 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 2987
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I'm not sure anybody would think there was supposed to be a rift between Bruce and Jason without the interview.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 11-24-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I'm not sure anybody would think there was supposed to be a rift between Bruce and Jason without the interview.
    The panel with Jason's hesitation to call Bruce and his reticence to talk about Bruce when asked by Dana. There's no need to have it be stated out loud with huge golden letters to notice it.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The panel with Jason's hesitation to call Bruce and his reticence to talk about Bruce when asked by Dana. There's no need to have it be stated out loud with huge golden letters to notice it.
    Eh I felt it was ambiguous enough in both instances that somebody could interpret them differently and wouldn't necessarily be wrong. It's not like we got any dialogue (internal or otherwise) that suggests or outright states that there's problems between them again.

Speaking of which, it was kind of weird to read the book without the internal narrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Detective #1031 out today along RH #51 has Jason working with Bruce to deal with the aftermath of Joker War, so Martinbrough idea of there being a rift (again) between them makes no sense.
    Jason being in Gotham after Joker war and having 0 conflict with Bruce is what makes no sense.

Jason having tension or a rift between him and Bruce now that he's (thanks to editorial mandate) stuck in Gotham is pretty on point considering the Joker War has ended and Jason and Bruce have had only unpleasant one on one interactions as of late.

Plus, why should TEC, a comic that is not about Jason, not for Jason and is only using Jasons character (and every other Batfamily member not named Damian) as a stooge in it's story, why should that book necessarily eclipse the story that's occurring in Red Hood? Why now of all times, should an outsider book not intended to give Jason's character or conflict any consideration be given more merit than his very own book? That is just putting the cart before the horse.
    Last edited by RedBird; 11-24-2020 at 07:34 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Is there a weapon, besides a gun, you’d like to see Jason use? It seems all the Robins have their own preference for a certain type of weapon, but Red Hood’s guns seem to be the least Bruce approved weapon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Is there a weapon, besides a gun, you’d like to see Jason use? It seems all the Robins have their own preference for a certain type of weapon, but Red Hood’s guns seem to be the least Bruce approved weapon.
    In the movie and the comics pre countdown he used a dagger/knife (and he used iirc more often than the guns back then) I would like to see that more often.

Him using the All Blades more often (and especially outside of his book and in other media) would also be cool.

And him just beating up people with furniture or other stuff that is lying around is also allways fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    In the movie and the comics pre countdown he used a dagger/knife (and he used iirc more often than the guns back then) I would like to see that more often.

Him using the All Blades more often (and especially outside of his book and in other media) would also be cool.

And him just beating up people with furniture or other stuff that is lying around is also allways fun.
    Yes to all of this.

Jason being proficient with his dual pistols, knifes and swords is great, as are times when he has to be resourceful and use various nearby objects as weapons. The ingenuity in fight scenes is always fun to see.

Along with all these, I would also like to see more discreet defence weapons utilised. Like for instance some of the tools he had from early Rebirth, like the electric charge in his bat symbol, or the knife that can be extended out from his shoe, or even things like small explosives as seen in UTRH or the Injustice 2 (game).

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

I like his UTRH dagger, but I guess it's too evil looking for his image now

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d like to see Jason join the Outsiders. That group is just tailored to his strong suits.

Currently reading The Who is Artemis arc, and am loving it. I’ve loved Artemis since her introduction, and it’s so nice to read her in a regular monthly title.

Red Hood and the.... Out...SIDERS.

It does have a nice ring to it.

7TUeAGA.jpg

Shoutout to the Kris Dagger! The best weapon he doesn't use anymore

Quote Originally Posted by km_sus View Post
    7TUeAGA.jpg

Shoutout to the Kris Dagger! The best weapon he doesn't use anymore
    The animated film gave him a more practically designed dagger/knife. A the wavy blade of the comic just isn't practically designed outside of something you would show off on a stand or something.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Maybe a little off-topic, but I've been playing Hades for the last two weeks - and now I definitely want crossover fanarts with Jason and Zagreus.
    (Although ALL the characters in the game and their interactions with each other - not just with the protagonist - are so good.)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Ah right, turns out that Jason's story in Future State happens before Bruce goes MIA in Dark Detective.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Maybe a little off-topic, but I've been playing Hades for the last two weeks - and now I definitely want crossover fanarts with Jason and Zagreus.
    (Although ALL the characters in the game and their interactions with each other - not just with the protagonist - are so good.)
    I'm that girl that says "I told you so".
    Yes, I am.
    I told you so.

Yeeep, the game's writing is pure gold. And it only gets better and better the more you progress in the game.

-------
    I think I can say that I feel absolutely uninterested, no; the opposite of interested, the absolute opposite, about Future State's Jason's part. The more I know, the less I like.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 12-01-2020 at 02:02 PM.