Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200
Results 2,986 to 2,987 of 2987
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I can definitely do the first point. But for the figures and statues I'm probably going to need some help.

Who would you consider the big 4?

But Bruce is the only relevant batfam member. Theoretically, there is also Alfred - but Alfred is dead.

JJMK is such an awesome artist. Remember this piece?

Artemis, Biz, Kori & Roy. Out of his allies and friends, those are really the major ones he’s spent a good amount of on panel time with (and the ones most likely to be acknowledged/appear out of his own book). Rose might make it on that list eventually if DC decides to do something with them that isn’t an AU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    With what James Tynion said about Batman Urban Legends, i have more hope than never that Red Hood is gonna get his solo back after his run in Urban Legends!!

Yeaaaahh!!
    What did he say again? All I remember is this tweet:
    "Very excited about the new BATMAN: URBAN LEGENDS series, not only for the stories you can see we've got in store for you right here in Issue #1, but ALSO everything I know is cooking for this book down the line!

GOTHAM 2021 is going to be the most exciting place in comics "
    EDIT: oh, I found it: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/jame...and-the-joker/

"For the first time in the history of my working in and around Gotham City, I have an answer to pretty much to the "where can I find THIS character" for every fan-favorite. Urban Legends is going to be a real gift. A lot of storylines will be seeded in that title before they break out into their own titles… There are also more books to come in the Gotham line as the year goes on. Big moments in the core Gotham titles will set new runs in motion in other titles. Backups and shorts might turn into one-shots and miniseries and series, and we're working to make sure it all matters."
    Not gonna lie, this actually gives me a lot of hope that we'll get a RH book after the 6 B:UL issues. Maybe a team-up one, but I think that, if he's in an ongoing, it'll be a solo book.

I'm legitimately excited to see the status quo for Jason after the drug trafficking storyline and will happen to him in the future. Hopefully little to no Batfamily drama, tired of it. The premise/synopsis might indicate a story whose main PoV is Jason's as theorized in the thread before, which would be cool.
    Last edited by CorDaytona; 12-31-2020 at 03:31 PM.