Page 146 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2987
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yeah you know that feeling when your ex go with your brother(s) or father instead? It's weird.

Dick sleeps around, but outside the family. He doesn't date Steph or Cass in other media (mainly because they're not even available... who knows if they do maybe they will) and people do reject it when Dick is macking on Catwoman or eyeing Vicki Vale.

Luke and Helena are not close enough to be family so people are cooler with them about family issues.

Their problem is racism.

I'm a dick fan and I don't have a problem with jason and babs, but I will say that the whole "brothers" and "family" aspect of the Robin's is overrated in my opinion.

Dick didn't grow up with Jason. They didn't meet until dick was already in adult and away from the batfamily with the titans, then jason dies 2 years after that. Dick and Jason can be cool at most but close loving brothers they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Surprising Spoilers for 3 JOKERS #2 from Reddit

https://i.redd.it/8hr7l2csm7p51.png
    I dislike this with great intensity. Isabel, Artemis, Essence. Literally all are better than this.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The issue about pairing Jason with Barbara is that is only a complete misread of both of their characters. It turns Barbara into a woman that keeps throwing herself at members of the Wayne family, and perpetuates the notion that Jason is just a poor man's Dick.

Look, we only have a panel to judge this at the moment. If the person who leaked this chose this single picture to put on the internet to shock the others, i tend to believe there isn't much more than this.

I'll wait until the official release to make a judgment call.

Panel got deleted before I could even see it.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Panel got deleted before I could even see it.
    That Three Jokers Book 2 "Moment" Leaks on Reddit (Spoilers Update)

There's a link in the article.

I've noticed Jason has red marks over his body, this is kind of leaning into what I thought would happen with issue 2, which was that Jason would stumble across another Joker, get beat, and that Babs would save him, I guess probably leading to this moment of him stripped down and Babs by his side?

Also Babs eyes are open, implying perhaps surprise? I wonder if this is something Jason initiates with Babs pushing him away in the next scene. Considering it's the only leaked panel that seems pretty likely too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Yeah. And the reddit page had the user take down the image. So, still out of luck.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I've noticed Jason has red marks over his body, this is kind of leaning into what I thought would happen with issue 2, which was that Jason would stumble across another Joker, get beat, and that Babs would save him, I guess probably leading to this moment of him stripped down and Babs by his side?

Also Babs eyes are open, implying perhaps surprise? I wonder if this is something Jason initiates with Babs pushing him away in the next scene. Considering it's the only leaked panel that seems pretty likely too.
    Remember this is written for Johns.

He has written an story in Detective Comics #1000 where it is mentioned that Barbara and Jason have children together.

So, I don't think Barbara will be so repulsed for Jason's kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah. And the reddit page had the user take down the image. So, still out of luck.
    Did you click on "UPDATE: And here's a better version of it."?

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Remember this is written for Johns.

He has written an story in Detective Comics #1000 where it is mentioned that Barbara and Jason have children together.
    It's hard to say for sure when Babs has an actual romantic interest who is also named Jason. I always assumed that was Bard in that issue.

Seems more like Three Jokers will be the comic confirming whether or not it was Todd or Bard in Tec 1000, more so than the other way around.

@Dark: Do you have more spoilers?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    @Dark: Do you have more spoilers?
    Allegedly

spoilers:
    Jason gets kidnapped by the two remaining Jokers and beat with a crowbar again. Babs and Bruce find him and return him to her apartment. Jason expresses his hatred at Bruce for leaving him in the ground. Babs explains that she wished she could've been there. They kiss, say it's a mistake. Also, Joe Chill is involved in the plot and had a specific reason to kill the Waynes, and the Jokers have kidnapped him.
    end of spoilers

This sound like fanfiction but so was Doomsday Clock and the first issue of Three Jokers so I'm inclined to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Allegedly

spoilers:
    Jason gets kidnapped by the two remaining Jokers and beat with a crowbar again. Babs and Bruce find him and return him to her apartment. Jason expresses his hatred at Bruce for leaving him in the ground. Babs explains that she wished she could've been there. They kiss, say it's a mistake. Also, Joe Chill is involved in the plot and had a specific reason to kill the Waynes, and the Jokers have kidnapped him.
    end of spoilers

I've read fanfiction better written.
    spoilers:
    It always comes back to the crowbar...
    end of spoilers