Page 44 of 200 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Dexter Soy shared a photo of a Red Ronin gauntlet.

It's incredible, how much effort and detail cosplay creators put into their work.

I also found a Red Ronin fanart on Instagram (and Red Ronin isn't even an official comic character/version of Jason - so far. Hopefully, we'll get a Red Ronin comic one day).

Prziarts

Nevermind.
    Last edited by RedBird; 03-14-2020 at 01:27 PM.

inkydandy

Problems can always be solved in superhero world. Unfortunately, we are not in superhero world and this virus sucks. Just wanted to make something light for the heavy atmosphere that's taken over. Stay safe and clean those surfaces and hands.
    EDIT: this is a light-hearted work, not the news, but as pointed out, masks are meant for health workers and the ill, panic-buying helps no one.

Heh.

I'm jobless again, until the virus outbreak allows kids to have classes again. 15 days at least, maybe a whole month. I hope it's not further than that. My employers are a small business and I don't know if they will survive such a hit. And, more than because of my own interest, they're great and responsible bosses and hard workers, and don't deserve to have to close bussiness for real after this all passes.

Like Inky, I'm drawing and painting again busying myself whike we're stuck at home.

Hope you guys are doing fine and don't have any health problems. My cuddliest safe, virtual hug for you all.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Heh.

I'm jobless again, until the virus outbreak allows kids to have classes again. 15 days at least, maybe a whole month. I hope it's not further than that. My employers are a small business and I don't know if they will survive such a hit. And, more than because of my own interest, they're great and responsible bosses and hard workers, and don't deserve to have to close bussiness for real after this all passes.

Like Inky, I'm drawing and painting again busying myself whike we're stuck at home.

Hope you guys are doing fine and don't have any health problems. My cuddliest safe, virtual hug for you all.
    All the schools in my city and the neighboring towns are closed too. We're all still fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    All the schools in my city and the neighboring towns are closed too. We're all still fine though.
    Good to hear (about you being fine, I mean).
    I hope it doesn't go further than that and you guys don't have to resort to soft-quarantine the country like we've just done.

Heh.

I'm sorry to hear that.
    In my country, kindergartens, schools, universities and similar institutions are closed too. Events are cancelled. There are time regulations for bars and restaurants. A lot of shops also have to close and only "necessary" shops like supermarkets, pharmacy, drugstores, etc. are still allowed to stay open (It's crazy how empty some supermarkets are currently because hysteric people are buying everything). Businesses are advised by government to use teleworking if possible. I'm still working but there is a lot of talk and changes in the company I'm working for. Some colleagues have already been switched to teleworking.

I hope you won't be jobless for too long and that the business will be fine.
    In my country, the government at least proclaimed that they would support businesses so that there won't be any bankruptcy.
    Last edited by Sergard; 03-14-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    In my country, kindergartens, schools, universities and similar institutions are closed too. Events are cancelled. There are time regulations for bars and restaurants. A lot of shops also have to close and only "necessary" shops like supermarkets, pharmacy, drugstores, etc. are still allowed to stay open (It's crazy how empty some supermarkets are currently because hysteric people are buying everything). Businesses are advised by government to use teleworking if possible. I'm still working but there is a lot of talk and changes in the company I'm working for. Some colleagues have already been switched to teleworking.

I hope you won't be jobless for too long and that the business will be fine.
    In my country, the government at least proclaimed that they would support businesses so that there won't be any bankruptcy.
    Here we're doing the same since Wednesday in some parts of the country, since yesterday night everywhere now. Only difference is that we're also restricting mobility between cities and regions. For good, because holy lord, some people are too irresponsible sometimes. Police, too, is starting patrol around some cities to ensure that certain leisure-oriented business (malls, pubs, cafés, etc.) that should be closed are going to be closed. Even when I could've worked from home thanks to our website, classes are just a small percentage of our services. Then, apparently, education-related business aren't going to have access to financial aid (crazy as it may seem). Sucks a ton, but what can we do. At least I'm sure they're going to re-hire me as soon as this whole crisis ends.

Best wishes to all of you and your close ones, guys <3.

My state (Wyoming) only has 1 confirmed case so far, and that's on the other end (the UK can fit inside of Wyoming, North to South, with room to spare going East and West). That said, a lot of schools have hit Spring Break this week, including the university, but ended up extending it to 2 weeks.

And it figures. Since the beginning of January, I've been stuck at home from recovering from ankle surgery. Finally get released to to get back to walking and what not, and then this blows up.

Good to hear (about you being fine, I mean).
    I hope it doesn't go further than that and you guys don't have to resort to soft-quarantine the country like we've just done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    The government's starting to form the patrol, but everything except schools is still open. People are still going to work or shop at traditional markets. It's just the malls and travel planes are getting empty.

We did have the buying hysteria. Masks, disinfectants. Sold out everywhere. So the government ban mass buying, confiscate the ones they found and reselling it. The currently available batch of masks have limits placed on how many a person can buy.

We've had many confirmed cases, four died, four healed, and one actually ran away from the hospital. No update yet on that last one. The school closing and patrol formation is the newest news.

I hope things don't last too long where you all are.

I already know what I would do if I were put in quarantine and had to kill time: I'd read fanfics
    There's still the "More to Being a Father than Having a Kid" series that Zaresh once recommended and that I haven't started yet. But I fear no quarantine would be long enough in order to bring me up to date.

I work in healthcare, so I'll be doing double shifts and working until this is over or until I can't anymore. Now I know how the musicians in the Titanic felt.

If I make it, I want a shirt saying "F$ck you, Corona! I lived!"

Stay safe everyone.

Ah. Back to Jason, apparently DC Universe's story about his inclusion in the sexiest man poll is because champion-in-exile big bro Dick put his name in? ^^

Saw the screenshot on Tumblr but now I can't find it again -_-

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    I work in healthcare, so I'll be doing double shifts and working until this is over or until I can't anymore. Now I know how the musicians in the Titanic felt.

If I make it, I want a shirt saying "F$ck you, Corona! I lived!"

Stay safe everyone.
    My take on that shirt:

"**** you, Corona. I'm the King now!"

(because "corona" means "crown")
    (I know, I know; it's not a pun in English, but...)

Same. Good luck at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Ah. Back to Jason, apparently DC Universe's story about his inclusion in the sexiest man poll is because champion-in-exile big bro Dick put his name in? ^^

Saw the screenshot on Tumblr but now I can't find it again -_-
    I think I read at the time somewhere in Twitter that officially they let Dick out because he always wins those contets. But I don't know if it was something official or not.