Page 167 of 200 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2987
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Yeah, no.

Jason made the exact same mistake that Tynion did in his brief run in RHATO, think that Jason is the kind of guy that lacks the initiative to do anything on his own. That he is someone that needs of someone telling him what to do.

Honestly I don't understand how they can keep make that mistake when if there's something that defines Jason is his total and complete compromise to his beliefs. Hell, the whole reason he is Red Hood is precisely because he decided to take upon himself to do that what Bruce can't to stop crime.

See? The pit heals all scars.

Issue #50, bittersweet though the ending was, was still enjoyable. And Jason and Artemis did become more than friends, but not quite a couple.

spoilers:
    And Pup Pup helping out and being support for Duela, now no longer wanting to be "Joker's Daughter", is pretty cool too. Alas, Ma Gunn never revealed who she was to Jason. And what happened to Dog!? Won't someone please think of Dog!?
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

that maybe how the pit work but it been more than 4 to 5 years that boy has scars

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    that maybe how the pit work but it been more than 4 to 5 years that boy has scars
    Yeah. Jason should have a lot of new scars in his body after all the fights he had since he bath in the pit.

I guess scars only appear in comics when these are important for the story.

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    Sure, but none of those are from the bomb or the crowbar.

Astonishing Member

Sure, but none of those are from the bomb or the crowbar.
    Honestly, considering the popular and profitable Three Jokers has been, I wouldn't be surprised DC will add this story to the canon in the future (and the scars from the bomb and crowbar could return).
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-27-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Honestly, considering the popular and profitable Three Jokers has been, I wouldn't be surprised DC will add this story to the canon in the future (and the scars from the bomb and crowbar could return).
    Has it? There are no objective sources for sales data about DC books and either way, book sales don't equal quality and lots of people online agree that the series came down in flames in the final issue.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If anything Jason related from 3 Jokers enters canon, it’ll be that he shot & killed a Joker. I highly doubt anything else will.

Astonishing Member

Has it? There are no objective sources for sales data about DC books and either way, book sales don't equal quality and lots of people online agree that the series came down in flames in the final issue.
    I agree that sales doesn't equal quality, but DC likely cares more about the sales.

Unfortunately, apart from sales, I don't know another reliable measure to popularity, since people's opinions vary a lot.

I've read the sales of Three Jokers #1 were extremely good (around 300k), but I guess we don't have the old sources.
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-27-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Jason getting curved by 2 different red heads in the same day, hate to see it

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Jason getting curved by 2 different red heads in the same day, hate to see it
    Well, at least the Amazon went beyond "just friends" for a while.

Spectacular Member

Jason is a man of culture! nothing like good hips

Artemis and Jason honestly would be one of the better couples coming out of DC for a while. I actually give a damn about a batman character having a romance. Jason B/Babs and Bea/Dick are complete bores.

Also Artemis is awesome.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    Artemis and Jason honestly would be one of the better couples coming out of DC for a while. I actually give a damn about a batman character having a romance. Jason B/Babs and Bea/Dick are complete bores.

Also Artemis is awesome.
    she is a great character