Page 110 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    What kind of relationship Jason had with Superman? We know that Dick is really close with Superman, Superman interacted with Tim through Kon, and interacted with Damian through Jon. But Bizarro is not close with Superman, even he only has his doll. So did they ever interacted with each other, and what kind of relationship they have? I am a new DC fans, and I don't recall any interaction between Superman and Jason on Rebirth. Perhaps on New52 or Silver Age era?
    Jason & Superman seemed to be friendly towards one another and had interactions in...

Superman Annual #11

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-07-2020 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

What kind of relationship Jason had with Superman? We know that Dick is really close with Superman, Superman interacted with Tim through Kon, and interacted with Damian through Jon. But Bizarro is not close with Superman, even he only has his doll. So did they ever interacted with each other, and what kind of relationship they have? I am a new DC fans, and I don't recall any interaction between Superman and Jason on Rebirth. Perhaps on New52 or Silver Age era? The reason I asked this because of this page :

I don't like how this page implied Superman doesn't know that Bruce also raised Jason as his adopted son, although Jason is Batman's first adopted son. And even though I prefer Jason stay away from Batman family mess, Jason is also one of Batman's legacy. So, are they really not close so Superman made that mistake? or is it one of Taylor's weird writing? We know that he doesn't care much about Robins except Damian (and sometimes it's not a good thing for Damian fans, he's still the one who created the infamous Dick-killer Injustice Damian).
    In the N52 Superbro was friendly to Jason for the most part but current Superman hasn't had any proper interaction with Jason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    In the N52 Superbro was friendly to Jason for the most part but current Superman hasn't had any proper interaction with Jason at all.
    Current Superman is a mix of new 52 and pre-crisis (I think it was pre-Crisis, the one in Convergence) Superman, so he should remember Jason from the annual 11. New 52 Superman, who was straight new Origin did carried that bit from "For the man who has everything." I think remember SuperBro mentioning that Jason saved his live in RHatO New 52 (and that story was pre-COIE-ish, I think). So I can hope that Clark's still friendly towards Jason.

What kind of relationship Jason had with Superman? We know that Dick is really close with Superman, Superman interacted with Tim through Kon, and interacted with Damian through Jon. But Bizarro is not close with Superman, even he only has his doll. So did they ever interacted with each other, and what kind of relationship they have? I am a new DC fans, and I don't recall any interaction between Superman and Jason on Rebirth. Perhaps on New52 or Silver Age era? The reason I asked this because of this page :

I don't like how this page implied Superman doesn't know that Bruce also raised Jason as his adopted son, although Jason is Batman's first adopted son. And even though I prefer Jason stay away from Batman family mess, Jason is also one of Batman's legacy. So, are they really not close so Superman made that mistake? or is it one of Taylor's weird writing? We know that he doesn't care much about Robins except Damian (and sometimes it's not a good thing for Damian fans, he's still the one who created the infamous Dick-killer Injustice Damian).
    From where is that page?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    From where is that page?
    Injustice: Year Zero (2020-) #2 (preview)

Summary for Batman: The Adventures Continue (2020-) Chapter #11 is out:

Batman's clash with Jason Todd continues as he hunts for information on his former boy wonder. Meanwhile, Alfred recounts Jason's last days as Robin to Tim.
    Digital Release Date
    August 27 2020

Here are some Jason Todd/Red Hood designs that I found online.

art.robins

"Cyber! Red Hood design"

soy yo (Star Wars inspired)

Glen Canlas

I've finished with adding in that Notion table all those fics in our old fic lists. I left out a few of them because they seem to be either discontinued (haven't been updated in a year and half) or don't have enough content yet to make for a long read, even if they're on hold or on going. From this point onwards, I'll add new works, either recent or old, that I've found. As usual, feel free to add your picks there too. Just, remember to put tags and info there. If you want to find the most recent recorded works in the table, just sort the table by the last column (recording date) instead of the first one (Title).

Friendly warning: while looking for a work, mind the multiple tags in the "Age target" and the "Ships and Warnings" columns. There's not Explicit age target, but there's an actual Explicit Content tag in the ships / warnings.

The following links are the guides about how to look for tags, and what they mean. For searching into the table, copy the tags of your choice in your browser's search tool.
    The list will be updated as new tags are being added.

Tags in the Ships and Warnings column.
    Tags in the Themes, Genres and Tropes column.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-29-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I've finished with adding in that Notion table all those fics in our old fic lists. I left out a few of them because they seem to be either discontinued (haven't been updated in a year and half) or don't have enough content yet to make for a long read, even if they're on hold or on going. From this point onwards, I'll add new works, either recent or old, that I've found. As usual, feel free to add your picks there too. Just, remember to put tags and info there. If you want to find the most recent recorded works in the table, just sort the table by the last column (recording date) instead of the first one (Title).

Friendly warning: while looking for a work, mind the multiple tags in the "Age target" and the "Ships / Triggers" columns. There's not Explicit age target, but there's an actual Explicit Content tag in the ships / triggers.

(Btw, "Autumn of Life" seems to have been deleted from AO3. I don't have any other link so I've had to leave it out)
    Thank you for all the hard work, I've updated the links in the OP

inkydandy

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Developed a bit of a crush on Diana in "Man Who Has Everything" when he was Robin. Teamed up with Donna not only in the NTT but after they both came back (and put up with Kyle). And now in a kind of grey area with Artemis. More than friends, but neither quite willing to admit their feelings for the other. And, while not Amazons, he's also gotten along well with Supergirl, friends with Starfire, and dated Ravager.

The guy clearly tends to be close with very strong women; both literally and metaphorically.
    Fun fact: Jason Todd's first appearance was in #357. But the first time he talks was in Detective Comics #525.

The first instance is him noticing Robin (Dick Grayson) (and it's not talking but only thinking):

And then he's left alone with Dick and he immediately wants to know how Wonder Girl is like:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Fun fact: Jason Todd's first appearance was in #357. But the first time he talks was in Detective Comics #525.

The first instance is him noticing Robin (Dick Grayson) (and it's not talking but only thinking):

And then he's left alone with Dick and he immediately wants to know how Wonder Girl is like:

Who was the person Dick was speaking at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Who was the person Dick was speaking at the end?
    You mean the blond boy in pink? That's pre-crisis Jason Todd.
    The two people who leave the room are his pre-crisis parents: Trina and Joseph Todd.

Thank you for all the hard work, I've updated the links in the OP
    It's been my pleasure
    I mean, I find this kind of task relaxing.
    And it makes easier adding new stuff each time I find some work I've enjoyed.
    And I wanted to see what I can do with this app.

Astonishing Member

You mean the blond boy in pink? That's pre-crisis Jason Todd.
    The two people who leave the room are his pre-crisis parents: Trina and Joseph Todd.
    No. I know the blond boy is Jason.

Dick says Jason reminds him of someone. So, I was curious who was this "someone".