Page 184 of 200 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2987

Read Red Hood 51. Its a decent start. Jason takes a bit of backseat for the villains and the ploy but its not bad.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Saw it. Besides the expected Gun Fu, I'm also hopeful that we will get our cool all-blades . He's the cool guy, he needs his cool swords, come on, WB!

Also, despite the third or fourth reset of the roles poll in Discord, Jason's still leading the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I think I can say that I feel absolutely uninterested, no; the opposite of interested, the absolute opposite, about Future State's Jason's part. The more I know, the less I like.
    Yeah, the synopsis for Jason is still not really peaking my interest, I'm hoping the teases and previews might change my mind, but, eh. At this point, I'm actually more intrigued by Rose and her inclusion in the Red Hood Future State story. I like Rose, and since the Deathstroke series ended, I haven't seen her pop up anywhere else, or at least not in a book closer to current continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Finally, Jason has the spotlight
    Nice, we'll finally get to see the concept art for Red Hoods costume, so far the details in the designs have been really interesting to see up close, like the spikes in Batgirls gauntlets, or the separate vest over Nightwings outfit.

Future State continues to confuse me, nice Akira bike though
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

It'll be a big missed opportunity if there's not at least one panel featuring the Akira bike slide.

Pure speculation here, but, I saw this post from Gleb Melnikov teasing future projects. And I want to note the second image there, the one with Ras.

There was also another post after this of Talia with a comment about it and that image with Ras not being for future state and instead part of a new big thing.

What do you guys think? Does that reddish figure to the side of that second image look more like Red Hood, Deathstroke, Grifter or any other character?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Pure speculation here, but, I saw this post from Gleb Melnikov teasing future projects. And I want to note the second image there, the one with Ras.

There was also another post after this of Talia with a comment about it and that image with Ras not being for future state and instead part of a new big thing.

What do you guys think? Does that reddish figure to the side of that second image look more like Red Hood, Deathstroke, Grifter or any other character?
    Not Deathstroke.
    Could be Grifter with a different design, I guess. Looks like a helmet, not a... hmm... cloth mask? Whatever that should be. But it also doesn't look like the collar of the last brown jacket he has worn. On the other hand, I guess that girl is Harley?

I don't know. Could be something completely different.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I'm that girl that says "I told you so".
    Yes, I am.
    I told you so.

Yeeep, the game's writing is pure gold. And it only gets better and better the more you progress in the game.

-------
    I think I can say that I feel absolutely uninterested, no; the opposite of interested, the absolute opposite, about Future State's Jason's part. The more I know, the less I like.
    Well, that's my current mood about DC in general, not just Future State.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

Maybe it's a story about Talia Al Ghul.

Could this be the classic Red Hood design?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Since I guess some of you will be interested, Artemis is in the variant cover of WW#770, out in march

https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-names-...creative-team/

Strangely, she's with the look she had when stranded on the Dark Multiverse.

Shawn Martinbrough

"Character design for "Strike" by artist @tony8kins and I. #REDHOOD51 published by @DCComics. In stores now."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Shawn Martinbrough

"Character design for "Strike" by artist @tony8kins and I. #REDHOOD51 published by @DCComics. In stores now."

sHE sportzmaster daughter

Shawn Martinbrough

"New addition to the DCU "Dana Harlowe" character design by artist @Tony8Akins. Red Hood 51 published by @DCComics. In stores now."

Shawn Martinbrough

"New addition to the DCU. "Tommy MAXX" character design by artist @Tony8Akins and I. Red Hood 51 published by @DCComics. In stores now."