Page 180 of 200 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2987
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Any links to the leaks?

'By the way, I think that's the same safe house that Tomasi/Gleason made for him in Batman and Robin where he said hello to his pillow before being attacked by Damian. The same ceiling to floor windows, circular wall, and his weapon collection is on the frame in the wall that divides the living room and bedroom, with storage underneath.

That red sword on the frame is the one Damian used to attack him.

The layout and content's a bit different, or this is the other side where the living room is, while behind the wall is his bed.'

By the way, it seems like thr truth.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    If it ever came to pass, it'll either be from his resurrection in the coffin, as a mark of death, that even the pit can't remove or whatever, or more likely just be from the pit itself, right?
    Though I suppose making it become some kind of mark of the All Caste might also work. Unlike the Lazarus explanation, but similar to the unexplained resurrection explanation, it would help to make the reason more distinct to Jason. The most well known and powerful All-Caste members tend to have completely white hair, like Ducra and Essence, it wouldn't be an out of this world retcon for that to be a mark of power or immortality within the All-Caste. It could be used as a signifier of his place as a powerful All-Caste member, but also as still a mortal human within their ranks, hence the only partial streak of white hair? I dunno.

[...]
    I like that. It doesn't even have to be a retcon but something Jason earns in a new story arc that's centered around the All-Caste.
    The white streak would go nicely with the tattoo - and it's based on a story that was explicitly created for and completely belongs to Jason and nobody else.
    Writers could even make the white streak concealable - like the tattoo.

The more I think about it the more I like it - so we'll 100% never get it because it's DC.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Staystrong View Post
    'By the way, I think that's the same safe house that Tomasi/Gleason made for him in Batman and Robin where he said hello to his pillow before being attacked by Damian. The same ceiling to floor windows, circular wall, and his weapon collection is on the frame in the wall that divides the living room and bedroom, with storage underneath.

The layout and content's a bit different, or this is the other side where the living room is, while behind the wall is his bed.'

By the way, it seems like thr truth.
    Huh, what area you talking about?

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Huh, what area you talking about?
    I have found the original post on page 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    By the way, I think that's the same safe house that Tomasi/Gleason made for him in Batman and Robin where he said hello to his pillow before being attacked by Damian. The same ceiling to floor windows, circular wall, and his weapon collection is on the frame in the wall that divides the living room and bedroom, with storage underneath.

The layout and content's a bit different, or this is the other side where the living room is, while behind the wall is his bed.

And I have found the "leaks" on 4chan too.

These are all of them, right?

spoilers:
    >Mark Russell on Young Justice ongoing, smaller cast centered around the core four
    >Titans book by Humphries
    >2 Flashes book one with Barry and the other with Wally, the Wally book will start with a Year One arc after a couple of issues like Rucka did with WW
    >Waid in charge of Supes and Action comic
    >Priest in charge of Aquaman
    >Saladin Ahmed in charge of Green Arrow
    >The new Red Hood book covers will be made by Phil Noto
    >JSA ongoing by Geoff
    >Alan Scott 6 issues mini by Orlando
    >Superman Black Label book by King

Now about the characters:
    >All the people who died in HiC is brought back to life
    >Roy's daughter Lian is back (she was resurrected in the events of Convergence)
    >Diana was part of the original JSA
    >Jon is gonna be de-aged and all his memories of the 7 years+his time in the Legion will disappear but he will still have a ring
    >Kyle will become relevant again, the first event will be about him
    >Kon and Tim will start dating by late 2021 they will both come out as Bi, Tynion and Russell are in charge of the whole storyline
    >The whole DC editorial is surprised that WB and AT&T gave the good to go by the way, Geoff was the one who pushed for it. Bendis is kinda mad because he wanted to make Naomi and Kon a couple back in 2019 with the whole Wonder Comics and nobody wanted it
    >Damian will become Robin again, Tim is gonna go back to be Red Robin
    >Marcus To is in charge of Tim new design he has the same hair than his Red Robin run, Jason will also have the white stripe again. This is because they don't want people to play who is who anymore when the Robins share a panel
    end of spoilers

Some of them sound really stupid, some of them sound like wishful thinking/what fans want to hear - so I declare the whole thing fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I have found the original post on page 17.

And I have found the "leaks" on 4chan too.

These are all of them, right?

spoilers:
    >Mark Russell on Young Justice ongoing, smaller cast centered around the core four
    >Titans book by Humphries
    >2 Flashes book one with Barry and the other with Wally, the Wally book will start with a Year One arc after a couple of issues like Rucka did with WW
    >Waid in charge of Supes and Action comic
    >Priest in charge of Aquaman
    >Saladin Ahmed in charge of Green Arrow
    >The new Red Hood book covers will be made by Phil Noto
    >JSA ongoing by Geoff
    >Alan Scott 6 issues mini by Orlando
    >Superman Black Label book by King

Now about the characters:
    >All the people who died in HiC is brought back to life
    >Roy's daughter Lian is back (she was resurrected in the events of Convergence)
    >Diana was part of the original JSA
    >Jon is gonna be de-aged and all his memories of the 7 years+his time in the Legion will disappear but he will still have a ring
    >Kyle will become relevant again, the first event will be about him
    >Kon and Tim will start dating by late 2021 they will both come out as Bi, Tynion and Russell are in charge of the whole storyline
    >The whole DC editorial is surprised that WB and AT&T gave the good to go by the way, Geoff was the one who pushed for it. Bendis is kinda mad because he wanted to make Naomi and Kon a couple back in 2019 with the whole Wonder Comics and nobody wanted it
    >Damian will become Robin again, Tim is gonna go back to be Red Robin
    >Marcus To is in charge of Tim new design he has the same hair than his Red Robin run, Jason will also have the white stripe again. This is because they don't want people to play who is who anymore when the Robins share a panel
    end of spoilers

Some of them sound really stupid, some of them sound like wishful thinking/what fans want to hear - so I declare the whole thing fake.
    I dunno.
    spoilers:
    Kyle being relevant could mean he gets back to his white lantern status, which could tie with all those HiC victims being alive again, plus Lian and probably someone else.
    end of spoilers

Lian, the ones who died in HiC (what could have been interesting turned into a stupid "kill everyone" event), Jon being a kid again, Damian as Robin, and the simple fact that Bendis is mad about something are the only things I like about that.

But it does read like a fanfic setup. I've seen a few with those elements (forgot the names though). While I would like the things I listed, DC has proven far too many times that they like to do things their own way (often to fans' ire). If I'm proven wrong, well, we'll see.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I wonder if Bendis is getting the Batman books after? Maybe having Tynion and Jimenez taking over Nightwing, Tomasi on Red Hood? I’d rather him not, but with him doing a big crossover next year, I’m assuming DC will put him in charge of one of the marquee franchises.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I wonder if Bendis is getting the Batman books after? Maybe having Tynion and Jimenez taking over Nightwing, Tomasi on Red Hood? I’d rather him not, but with him doing a big crossover next year, I’m assuming DC will put him in charge of one of the marquee franchises.
    Tynion on Nghtwing and Tomasi on Red Hood.; Those are some very bad picks. lets hope that doesn't become reality.

Never a good idea putting a writer on titles featuring characters they dislike/have no care for.

Bendis on Batman sounds good since his batman Universe is very good. Much better than Tynion's current Batman run which is so boring and does nothing but copy what was done before and pander to nostalgia.

Bendis could bring his Daredevil game to Batman.
    Bendis however doesn't have the sales and his recent works don't have the critical acclaim to be on batman but then again neither did Tynion so...
    Priest would be my choice for batman or Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Lian, the ones who died in HiC (what could have been interesting turned into a stupid "kill everyone" event), Jon being a kid again, Damian as Robin, and the simple fact that Bendis is mad about something are the only things I like about that.

But it does read like a fanfic setup. I've seen a few with those elements (forgot the names though). While I would like the things I listed, DC has proven far too many times that they like to do things their own way (often to fans' ire). If I'm proven wrong, well, we'll see.
    Tiny Tim Robin is something that fanfics and tumblr have been clamouring for as well as TimxConner.

Tim recently was drawn to look like a toddler in the recent Batbook. A book that is currently written by a guy who up till recently ran 2 Tim Drake fan blogs.

I wouldn't put it past Tynion with his level of fanboyism to make those dreams reality. he already made the 'Tim is Baby' dodgy tumblr fetish reality.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Tynion on Nghtwing and Tomasi on Red Hood.; Those are some very bad picks. lets hope that doesn't become reality.

Never a good idea putting a writer on titles featuring characters they dislike/have no care for.

Bendis on Batman sounds good since his batman Universe is very good. Much better than Tynion's current Batman run which is so boring and does nothing but copy what was done before and pander to nostalgia.

Bendis could bring his Daredevil game to Batman.
    Bendis however doesn't have the sales and his recent works don't have the critical acclaim to be on batman but then again neither did Tynion so...
    Priest would be my choice for batman or Taylor
    Priest would actually address Bruce's poor parenting without brushing it aside or making it melodrama
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Priest would actually address Bruce's poor parenting without brushing it aside or making it melodrama
    Yep. Priest doesn't come across as so much of a Batman fanboy that he glosses over everything.

he is also a writer that likes to expose the flaws in his characters and he is unapologetic.
    His batman I feel could be flawed, human, hard and compelling.

No OTT Bat wank a la Snyder, no incompetent hero a la King and no rehashed concepts a la Tynion

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Tiny Tim Robin is something that fanfics and tumblr have been clamouring for as well as TimxConner.

Tim recently was drawn to look like a toddler in the recent Batbook. A book that is currently written by a guy who up till recently ran 2 Tim Drake fan blogs.

I wouldn't put it past Tynion with his level of fanboyism to make those dreams reality. he already made the 'Tim is Baby' dodgy tumblr fetish reality.
    Yeah, I just don't really care about Tim. Not to say I hate him, or want his character killed or anything. And I've tried to get into his character, but the closest was BTAS, which was basically Jason's character but Tim's name.

The only things I dread going forward about that, are the shipping wars. While there's a small contingent of "TimxCon" people, there's quite a few TimxSteph and ConxCassandra Sandsmark. And you know that will spill over into other things.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    After "Batman vs. Deathstroke" I have no desire to see him as batman writer.

And his non-linear storytelling is anyway super annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, I just don't really care about Tim. Not to say I hate him, or want his character killed or anything. And I've tried to get into his character, but the closest was BTAS, which was basically Jason's character but Tim's name.

The only things I dread going forward about that, are the shipping wars. While there's a small contingent of "TimxCon" people, there's quite a few TimxSteph and ConxCassandra Sandsmark. And you know that will spill over into other things.
    I was under the impression that the TimXConner ship was quite popular [maybe they are just vocal]

Lately the rumblings for gay TimKon seems to have gotten louder.
    I think a few Dc writers are now savy enough to try to pander to the tumblr HC. We saw it with Taylor via JayxRose.
    Those are two things that are popular with tumblr fans.
    Tom king's batman success was down to stringing shippers by dangling a canon wedding esp kept up by teasing them online.

I agree that DC never seems to listen to fans but I think a few writers are starting to understand that there's a lot of money and goodwill to be had by incorporating some popular fan Hc's/wishlist.

tynion even went as far as giving Steph and Cass the bat symbol back making them batgirls but not.
    he also brought back Oracle. That is pandering [very low effort pandering since it's just a coat of paint without changing anything]

I wouldn't put it past him to make Tim and Conner bi. I just hope they take it seriously