Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 815
  1. #511
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,555

    Default

    Tangentially related, but the series former editor is leaving DC.

    https://twitter.com/Alex_Antone/stat...94262114914305

  2. #512
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I'm really digging zumaon's artstyle. Beautiful and cute fanarts.
    Beautiful indeed. I love the choice of colours and the texture for lines and colouring.
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  3. #513
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,117

    Default

    Dexter Soy





    Philip Tan (RH:O #46 variant cover)


  4. #514
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,117

    Default

    V Ken Marion

    My pencils for the cover to Red Hood and the Outlaws #40. It was an acetate foldover cover so it was drawn in 2 layers




  5. #515
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,636

    Default

    What do you guys think about him and I know this has been for a while. About him putting on the Bat logo? For a while, he didn't want really anything to do with Bruce mainly. With the others he was cool.

  6. #516
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What do you guys think about him and I know this has been for a while. About him putting on the Bat logo? For a while, he didn't want really anything to do with Bruce mainly. With the others he was cool.
    I feel indifferent. It's a brand for the franchise, and it's marking his origin. We don''t have anything better, so...
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  7. #517
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,555

    Default

    Welp, a major shakeup for DC is coming.

    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...lisher-1280488

  8. #518
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Welp, a major shakeup for DC is coming.

    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...lisher-1280488
    This is pretty big. And a lot depends on who steps in to take his place.

  9. #519
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Welp, a major shakeup for DC is coming.

    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...lisher-1280488
    Wow!

    I guess those rumours about the whole Gen event finding some troubles has something to do with this? Because I can't say that I saw this coming, to be honest.

    This blow is going to have some big impact in the whole house.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 02-22-2020 at 11:20 PM.
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  10. #520
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,555

    Default



    Oh boy

  11. #521
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post


    Oh boy
    Well, I guess we lost a supporter. But I think that there is a chance that there are still some more. At least, someone else, a few, fewer. Maybe?

    By what people is saying about Didio, he may have had strong opinions, but he still was open to try new things, give things he disagreed with a chance, sometimes at least. People, some people, are already missing that, it seems. We will see what happens with whoever comes to fill his role, if they're the same or less open to do so.
    For now, I'm kind of worried about the whole Generations venture. I don't know if we're going to lost our book, I can't guess one way or another; so for now, I'm going to choose not to worry abouy that.
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  12. #522
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,028

    Default

    So I was thinking about who the members on Jasons "Generation" in the Aquaman, Green Lantern and Flash Franchise could be, if we stick to the core members (and not to more obscure choises like Bizzaro is imo for Superman). Ideally those characters should be age wise between Fab5 and YJ4 and be somehow troubled.

    I think for Aquaman Jackson Hyde seems the best candidate. He is the son of Black manta, is not an iconic member of any other generation, and seems to fall age wise also somewhere in the gap between Dick's and Tims generation.

    For the Green Lanters Simon Baz seems the most fitting, he was into illegal racing and stole car, he was put in Guantanamo and was caring a gun as Green Lantern, I'm not really sure how old he is, but I doubt that he is older then Dick's Generation.
    Jessica Cruz could also fit, she seems to be his age and a Green Lantern with anxiety is proaby troubled enough to be e member of the outlaws.

    Flash is a little tricky but I think "New Wally" seems the best choise. He is also a juvenile delinquent and the the son a Reverse Flash, which makes him the "dark and edgy" member of the Flash Family and the character was (like Jason) when he was introduced pretty "controversial" (to put it mildly) among fans.
    The thing is of course that his age doesn't really fit and he has been the Flash Family member on Damian's teams in the past years. But the spot in Damians Generation should have probaly been given to Wally's kids (spoilers:
    who have returned to the main earth this week in the Final issue of Flash Forward
    end of spoilers), he is at least acting more mature then Bart Allen, and has as "Kid Flash" the mantle that is traditionally above "Impulse".

  13. #523
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Too many characters in that list have similar stories. And some of them have a roo high profile. I don't think age is a big factor for the Outlaws: Artemis is way older, Roy and Kori were older, Biz is technically either way younger or Clark's age, or ageless.

    Personally, I see both Simon and Jess too 'clean" for the team (they didn't mess things enough, I mean), even if I would love Jess in there (for the sake of adding some diversity and a female. But really, she's very cool), I suspect Simon would clash with Jason a lot. Edit: but then, they're space cop. They need a good enough reason to work with some "outlaws." Maybe a lantern who are not geen or blue would fit better for the story. Someone "above" law, or a kind of free agentscould work as well, I think.

    I like Jackson Hyde and I think he fits the criteria for an Outlaw. He also adds some diversity for the team, and has a personality that I don't think would clash with the others, and his story is working different flaws and issues. Well, he has some "daddy issues", but they're different to Jason's, if we don't add Wallace. Reading his dynamic with the team could be interesting. But maybe, with being YJ show character, his profile is too high for the Outlaws. I think he's a better fit here than in Damian's team, in any case. Edit: but perhaps the Outsiders is a better suited team for him.

    I don't like the idea of Wallace for the team. If we add Jackson too, his background could be a bit redundant. He's too naive. Besides, he's identified with Damian's TT and that is going to mean some controversy with his fans. I don't think he would add much to the Outlaws. Hmmm, perhaps the twins would add more now, to be honest, even if they's actual kids.

    We could add someone who doesn't fill a JL spot too. It's what happens for Titans, Teen Titans and YJ.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 02-23-2020 at 10:16 AM.
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  14. #524
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Too many characters in that list have similar stories. And some of them have a roo high profile. I don't think age is a big factor for the Outlaws: Artemis is way older, Roy and Kori were older, Biz is technically either way younger or Clark's age, or ageless.

    Personally, I see both Simon and Jess too 'clean" for the team (they didn't mess things enough, I mean), even if I would love Jess in there (for the sake of adding some diversity and a female. But really, she's very cool), I suspect Simon would clash with Jason a lot. Edit: but then, they're space cop. They need a good enough reason to work with some "outlaws." Maybe a lantern who are not geen or blue would fit better for the story. Someone "above" law, or a kind of free agentscould work as well, I think.

    I like Jackson Hyde and I think he fits the criteria for an Outlaw. He also adds some diversity for the team, and has a personality that I don't think would clash with the others, and his story is working different flaws and issues. Well, he has some "daddy issues", but they're different to Jason's, if we don't add Wallace. Reading his dynamic with the team could be interesting. But maybe, with being YJ show character, his profile is too high for the Outlaws. I think he's a better fit here than in Damian's team, in any case. Edit: but perhaps the Outsiders is a better suited team for him.

    I don't like the idea of Wallace for the team. If we add Jackson too, his background could be a bit redundant. He's too naive. Besides, he's identified with Damian's TT and that is going to mean some controversy with his fans. I don't think he would add much to the Outlaws. Hmmm, perhaps the twins would add more now, to be honest, even if they's actual kids.

    We could add someone who doesn't fill a JL spot too. It's what happens for Titans, Teen Titans and YJ.
    Jackson Hyde is as Clean as Simon and Jess. He is a hero 100%, 0% Outlaw which is why he was on Damian's black and white straight cut TT Team and didn't make it on to the current grey blurred lines Team.

  15. #525
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What do you guys think about him and I know this has been for a while. About him putting on the Bat logo? For a while, he didn't want really anything to do with Bruce mainly. With the others he was cool.
    Jason wearing the bat logo was a good era. It symbolized redemption and recovery - and Jason went a long way in the last years.
    The red bat on Jason's chest was his "Scarlet Letter".
    We also got a lot of good designs and merchandise out of it - and a few but nice interactions with other members of the batfamily (I personally would have liked more but I'm also glad for the few we have).
    There were also bad interactions that I could have lived without.

    Do I think Jason should return to wearing the bat logo? No.
    I believe that we have reached a point, where it's better for Jason - and the Outlaws - to not wear the bat logo. It would also be difficult to explain why Jason would choose to return after everything that went down in 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Welp, a major shakeup for DC is coming.

    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...lisher-1280488
    And some people are celebrating it like "the evil witch is dead". *sigh*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •