Page 76 of 200 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Nice gesture from him but he doesn't have the body type nor the presence that I associate with Jason as Red Hood.
    If they made Jason as Red X instead...

Nice gesture from him but he doesn't have the body type nor the presence that I associate with Jason as Red Hood.
    Completely agreed.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Anyone knows what happened to the Titans 100-page Spectaculars? I'm really curious to see if Jason is indeed a Titan in those.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Anyone knows what happened to the Titans 100-page Spectaculars? I'm really curious to see if Jason is indeed a Titan in those.

I've only seen two panels. This one (from "Bride of Blood", Titans Giant #2):

(source)

And this one (although I'm confused since the tags say that this is from Titans Giant #1. Is there a story with Jason in Titans Giant #1?)

(source)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    And this one (although I'm confused since the tags say that this is from Titans Giant #1. Is there a story with Jason in Titans Giant #1?)

(source)
    *cough cough*
    Did Donna say what I think she said? Did she make a shipping joke? Or is my Enlgish failing me here and I'm missunderstanding what she says?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I've only seen two panels. This one (from "Bride of Blood", Titans Giant #2):

(source)
    The reviewer making a comment about how Jason isn't a team player is weird. I mean, come on. He has been running with a team for almost 10 years now.

And for Curren's interview. He really did a great job as Jason and was the best (and the only good) part about the show, but I have disliked everything else about it and I don't want a Red Hood series to be attached to it.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    The reviewer making a comment about how Jason isn't a team player is weird. I mean, come on. He has been running with a team for almost 10 years now.

And for Curren's interview. He really did a great job as Jason and was the best (and the only good) part about the show, but I have disliked everything else about it and I don't want a Red Hood series to be attached to it.
    Superboy was good too. And Bruce.

But only those few highlights. God, was the S2 one of the worst things I watched last year.. Or at least the few first episodes. It could've been so, so, so much better.

Here's a little story by doc-squash: "Checkmate"

(The end)

I'm curious. If Jason had to get another comic, what should another comic be about? Maybe bonding with other Dc heroes? I would have said maybe a Dick and Jason comic book. But how close even are the two right now?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious. If Jason had to get another comic, what should another comic be about? Maybe bonding with other Dc heroes? I would have said maybe a Dick and Jason comic book. But how close even are the two right now?
    My ideal book would be Jason traveling all around the world taking down criminal syndicates, cartels, mystical threats, and the occasional supervillain. So pretty much just a more streamlined version of that Red Hood Arsenal was. I don't think him leading a team is strictly necessary but he would definitely need a supporting cast. I'd try to keep the Batfamily out of it because the more involvement they have, the less freedom the book would get.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Other than the first Rebirth annual, Jason and Dick have never been close. Not always hostile to one another, but not close.

Instead, I'd rather Jason's adventures with the Rebirth Outlaws continued, with much of the cast Lobdell has provided thus far.