Page 179 of 200 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2987
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Yes, Jason as Zag and Artemis as Meg, I thought the exact same thing. XD

Also can I add, Nocturna as Nyx.
    Good one

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Than = Roy
    Achilles = Dick

Too much romantic tension with Than to pick a batsibling for him.
    I just can't imagine Roy as Than since these days Roy's rep is being incompetent while Than is efficient, but Achilles Dick works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    artist: Unmoving

Why does he wear that neck brace?

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    [...]

Why does he wear that neck brace?
    Don't know. It was never explained in Tales from the Dark Multiverse - Batman: Hush.
    I could imagine that this version of Jason was injured in an explosion too.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Immediately I saw the parallel
    Zag = Jason
    Hades = Bruce
    Meg = Artemis
    Than = ...Diiiick? (immediate thought because he's dad's best boi)

It helps that the art looks similar to Dexter Soy's
    Dick fits it well, but so does Tim, just differently, I guess. Roy is way different than Than to be him. I get the point about romance, buuuuut...
    Nah, screw that, Tim is Dusa. Hypnos is Roy though (I mean as a joke, justin case).
    No, wait. Aquilles is Roy. Dick works too, but I feel he's too relaxed to fit Dick. Roy resembles the character better.
    Hypnos is... Hmmmm...
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-18-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

A new batch of supposed leaks was posted on 4chan, surprisingly, Jason was mentioned in some

-Phil Noto will making the covers for the series.
    -Editorial will give him the white streak so people differentiate all the robins when they're on-panel.

Roy was also mentioned in which all the people killed in HiC would be revived at the end of Death Metal and that Lian will be canon again. The wildest claim made is that Tynion and Mark Rusell will helm a storyline late in 2019 in which spoilers:
    Kon and Tim will come out as bi and will start dating
    end of spoilers

As always, take these with a truckload of salt.

Hmm, honestly it all sounds too good to be true. So yeah, a truckload of salt indeed, though I do want to be hopeful for all these points.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    A new batch of supposed leaks was posted on 4chan, surprisingly, Jason was mentioned in some

-Editorial will give him the white streak so people differentiate all the robins when they're on-panel.

Roy was also mentioned in which all the people killed in HiC would be revived at the end of Death Metal and that Lian will be canon again. The wildest claim made is that Tynion and Mark Rusell will helm a storyline late in 2019 in which spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Personally, I like the white streak - as long as the existence makes sense.

But giving Jason the white streak to differentiate the Robins is dumb because

a) Jason is the big one with the red helmet and leather jacket. He's already the one who looks different. Dick, Tim and Damian are the problem - sometimes even Bruce.
    b) I hate the thought that DC is - again - changing something about Jason, so that the other Robins can profit from it.
    c) I don't want Jason to be on-panel with the other Robins.

I love Noto's artwork, though I'm sceptical about this point since I can't even recall the last time they had been consistently working with DC, however I just want to ask, does this point mention whether it's simply A series featuring Jason, or a Red Hood series?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I love Noto's artwork, though I'm sceptical about this point since I can't even recall the last time they had been consistently working with DC, however I just want to ask, does this point mention whether it's simply A series featuring Jason, or a Red Hood series?
    The exact wording was

The new Red Hood book covers will be made by Phil Noto

The exact wording was

Oh, well that'll certainly be neat if it's true. Not just that Noto will be on the covers but the idea that a Red Hood book may just make it into 2021 and beyond. Here's hoping.

end of spoilers

This picks my interest. Oh, ho hoho. Those covers are going to be my new desktops.

I can't say that I believe the second bit, but, well, can't say I'll be surprised if they do. Edit: much as Serg, I too hope it's justified. It's not hard to justify the streak to be honest.

I think that I like Rusell's work. I feel meh about Tynion, but I trust Rusell.
    Can't say it surprises me the bit inside the spoil tags either. Well, not for the bat character at least. I would've gone with that years ago, honestly. The other half is a bit eh, I dunno, maybe? But whatever. I'm fine with it all. But then I'm not a fan so...

Edit: huh, I hope the bit about RH having his own book next year is true too.
    Edit again: also, wow, Phil Noto is a high profile. Sure, it's not inner work, but still. Maaan, my wallpapers are becoming redder and redder.
    Edit again and again: I saw the leaks now. Humm, a Titans book by Humphries can be a nice read too. Actually, all the leaks sound appealing to me. Even Aquaman.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-19-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

The exact wording was

Oh. My. God. I can’t wait.

Let's not get our hopes too high. Those leaks could be fake, as good ad they sound now.
    I guess we will know something else if BC posts their stuff in the next days.

end of spoilers

It being 4Chan is enough to bring in 3 truckloads of salt.

Phil Noto I know nothing about. So, whatever.
    White streak, I could take it or leave it.
    Roy being back, with Lian being alive, would be awesome. Killing her off (along with a number if other child characters) marked a time that makes me question the people at DC.

For the spoiler- Meh. spoilers:
    Tim, while I don't hate him, I just don't find interesting and thus, whatever. Conner, only version I know, and care about for that matter, is the Young Justice animated series one. So, once again, whatever.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I can't say that I believe the second bit, but, well, can't say I'll be surprised if they do. Edit: much as Serg, I too hope it's justified. It's not hard to justify the streak to be honest.
    If it ever came to pass, it'll either be from his resurrection in the coffin, as a mark of death, that even the pit can't remove or whatever, or more likely just be from the pit itself, right?
    Though I suppose making it become some kind of mark of the All Caste might also work. Unlike the Lazarus explanation, but similar to the unexplained resurrection explanation, it would help to make the reason more distinct to Jason. The most well known and powerful All-Caste members tend to have completely white hair, like Ducra and Essence, it wouldn't be an out of this world retcon for that to be a mark of power or immortality within the All-Caste. It could be used as a signifier of his place as a powerful All-Caste member, but also as still a mortal human within their ranks, hence the only partial streak of white hair? I dunno.

Edit again: also, wow, Phil Noto is a high profile.
    All the more reason to feel sceptical XD

Edit again and again: I saw the leaks now. Humm, a Titans book by Humphries can be a nice read too. Actually, all the leaks sound appealing to me. Even Aquaman.
    Hmm, Humphries on a Titans book does sound good. His Dial H for hero run had been fun, and despite the fact that Humphries seemed to earn mixed reactions (at least in this forum) for his Nightwing run at the time, I personally enjoyed it and had wanted to see more.

If it ever came to pass, it'll either be from his resurrection in the coffin, as a mark of death, that even the pit can't remove or whatever, or more likely just be from the pit itself, right?
    Though I suppose making it become some kind of mark of the All Caste might also work. Unlike the Lazarus explanation, but similar to the unexplained resurrection explanation, it would help to make the reason more distinct to Jason. The most well known and powerful All-Caste members tend to have completely white hair, like Ducra and Essence, it wouldn't be an out of this world retcon for that to be a mark of power or immortality within the All-Caste. It could be used as a signifier of his place as a powerful All-Caste member, but also as still a mortal human within their ranks, hence the only partial streak of white hair? I dunno.
    That could work nicely. I like it. Please DC, if it happens, let it be that. Or, I don't know, even some weird genetics. Ma Gunn's granddaughter had silver hair. My father had coal black hair, but then he had some funny red haired streaks that turned blond once his hair started to grow grey (that happened when he was around his 27-30). I mean, I don't think they will remember that bit about the Gunns, but I'm hopeful about they using the All-Caste stuff.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-19-2020 at 04:11 PM.