Page 170 of 200 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2987
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I really miss his art for Jason, it was truly the best, I hope we'll get to see more of it in the future.

Also, in regards to that preview. Dinah? I wonder what she's doing there. Every other character present is either associated with Gotham and/or Bruce.
    The Canary Dojo is in Gotham

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I am a little... cautious.

I'm not sure having traditional masks of various African cultures thrown together on what seems to be bad guys is a good idea, for plenty of reasons.
    The writer Shawn is black so I’m not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The Canary Dojo is in Gotham
    Oh that's right, my mistake.

I keep associating her with Star City and Seattle so much, I forget she has roots in Gotham. I guess that kind of makes a bit more sense.
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-30-2020 at 09:51 PM.

I really miss his art for Jason, it was truly the best, I hope we'll get to see more of it in the future.

Also, in regards to that preview. Dinah? I wonder what she's doing there. Every other character present is either associated with Gotham and/or Bruce.
    They did say "Dinah Drake", not "Dinah Lance". Take that how you will.

...Still, I feel adverse to these grim/dark stories.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    They did say "Dinah Drake", not "Dinah Lance". Take that how you will.

...Still, I feel adverse to these grim/dark stories.
    I'm just here for Dexter Soy.

I've read very little of the Metal and Dark Multiverse stuff that DC has put out in the past. I'm not particularly interested in the idea of a Dark Multiverse in general. The main continuity is already dark enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I'm just here for Dexter Soy.

I've read very little of the Metal and Dark Multiverse stuff that DC has put out in the past. I'm not particularly interested in the idea of a Dark Multiverse in general. The main continuity is already dark enough.
    Same here.

I enjoy Else worlds, different futures and what not, but in the case of these Dark Multiverse titles, it kind of takes the intrigue out when you know that as part of the running theme, all of these stories will end badly in some way. I don't necessarily mind dark stories, but since this series is all one shots, there's usually not enough time to bring about any sort of catharsis to the bleak, depressing, or twisted tales.
    Last edited by RedBird; 11-03-2020 at 02:39 AM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Phillip Kennedy Johnson

"BATMAN: HUSH is on shelves tomorrow, the latest installment of Tales of the Dark Multiverse from @DCComics! Featuring the stellar art team of @dextersoy, @ivanplascencia, and @troypeteri!

Well, on the specific prospect of hoping to see more of Dexter Soys Jason, Dark Multiverse Hush was somewhat neat and somewhat underwhelming.

It's certainly still always lovely to see Soys Jason, but just don't expect to see too much of it is all.

EDIT: Oh also, spoilers I guess for DCeased Dead Planet #5 spoilers:
    Jason dies.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by RedBird; 11-03-2020 at 06:18 AM.

Here's a sneak peek of that same Harley Quinn White Knight cover, now with colour. Check out the Han Solo pants.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGtiHrnUds/

According to Murphy's post, Jason will simply have a cameo in this particular series but will be addressed more in depth in future White Knight stuff.

Spectacular Member

Well, on the specific prospect of hoping to see more of Dexter Soys Jason, Dark Multiverse Hush was somewhat neat and somewhat underwhelming.

It's certainly still always lovely to see Soys Jason, but just don't expect to see too much of it is all.
    i'll say this it was a good story for what it was, it just didn't go far enough and the last page didn't make sense.

Here's a sneak peek of that same Harley Quinn White Knight cover, now with colour. Check out the Han Solo pants.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGtiHrnUds/

According to Murphy's post, Jason will simply have a cameo in this particular series but will be addressed more in depth in future White Knight stuff.
    I absolutely dig it. This is a design I definitely like. Like, a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    i'll say this it was a good story for what it was, it just didn't go far enough and the last page didn't make sense.
    It was decent, though I think a longer format or multiple issues would have certainly served the story and characters better, would have loved to see some of them fleshed out a little more before the end. Also in regards to the last page, are you referring to specifically the imagery not making sense? Cause honestly I was a little puzzled at what was being depicted, but from what I could tell, it appears as though spoilers:
    Bruce is holding Graysons body, and has either severed him or is standing atop multiple Talons.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by RedBird; 11-03-2020 at 07:09 AM.

Spectacular Member

never mind
    Last edited by redmax99; 11-03-2020 at 07:13 AM.

The scene with Jason at the end was pretty confusing too.
    spoilers:
    He was seen in the cage before the final showdown, so I guess in most likelihood it would make sense that he is still in it by the end, but that panel of him walking away is confusing. Either the walking away panel was simply meant to be an accompanying image of him as the press talk about the Gotham 'club scene bad boy'. In which case a 'photograph' of him would have made more sense for a moment like that. OR it could be that he did walk away and it simply is a colouring error, where upon the man in the cage at the end was actually meant to be Harvey. (Who was seen in a cage before the final showdown as well.)
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

The scene with Jason at the end was pretty confusing too.
    spoilers:
    He was seen in the cage before the final showdown, so I guess in most likelihood it would make sense that he is still in it by the end, but that panel of him walking away is confusing. Either the walking away panel was simply meant to be an accompanying image of him as the press talk about the Gotham 'club scene bad boy'. In which case a 'photograph' of him would have made more sense for a moment like that. OR it could be that he did walk away and it simply is a colouring error, where upon the man in the cage at the end was actually meant to be Harvey. (Who was seen in a cage before the final showdown as well.)
    end of spoilers
    that's the one i'm talking about.

i can't highlight so i was going to wait to say it. i must have really miss the last page cause i never notice the ending.