Page 140 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2987

Just so you know, Jason had a bad-ass scene in today's Teen Titans

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The Bendis story in Detective Comics #1027 uses the good Red Hood costume, thank God.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I mean, technically, if all those windows really were full of people with guns I’d imagine it’d be even more effective with all of them opposed to just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I mean, technically, if all those windows really were full of people with guns I’d imagine it’d be even more effective with all of them opposed to just one.
    Bendis writing a murder mystery, eh... not his strongest point. But you guys probably know that already. And this one was very much a murder mystery story.

I ended up reading the issue. By far, my fave was Fractions/Zdarsky. And then the last one by* Mariko? Rumiko? I can't remember her name, sorry. It was a very nice read, with honestly gorgeous art. Dan Mora (I think) in the pencils, and Tamra Bonvillain (I think was the name) doing some honest beautiful colours.

And the one by* Rucka (was it Rucka? I think it was) wasn't bad either. It wasn't my cup of tea exactly, but it was good. And oh, the art by* Eduardo Risso (I mean, I remember the artist, but I'm not sure Rucka was the writer), that spoiled me. I was probanly looking more at the art than the letters, to be honest.

God, I suck at remembering names.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-16-2020 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Bendis writing a murder mystery, eh... not his strongest point. But you guys probably know that already. And this one was very much a murder mystery story.

I ended up reading the issue. By far, my fave was Fractions/Zdarsky. And then the last one from Mariko? Rumiko? I can't remember her name, sorry. It was a very nice read, with honestly gorgeous art. Dan Mora (I think) in the pencils, and some Tamra Bonvillain (I think was the name) doing some honest beautiful colours.

And the one from Rucka (was it Rucka? I think it was) wasn't bad either. It wasn't my cup of tea exactly, but it was good. And oh, the art from Eduardo Risso (I mean, I remember the artist, but I'm not sure Rucka was the writer), that spoiled me. I was probanly looking more at the art than the letters, to be honest.

God, I suck at remembering names.
    Mariko Tomaki .

If you're talking about the rookie story, that was Rucka.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Mariko Tomaki .

If you're talking about the rookie story, that was Rucka.
    Yep, that one.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Just so you know, Jason had a bad-ass scene in today's Teen Titans
    Do you mean this one? I'm not up to date. What's the current story about?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The Bendis story in Detective Comics #1027 uses the good Red Hood costume, thank God.
    Sadly, it's the bad Batgirl "mask" with the giant holes.

People on Twitter have a good sense of humor.

Twitter DC #1027 funny comment.jpg

(source)

Twitter DC #1027 funny comment 2.jpg

(source)

Vincenzo Viska Federici

"RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS!
    A couple of months ago I did these test pages for @DCComics, really enjoyed it!
    Hope you'll do the same."

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Do you mean this one? I'm not up to date. What's the current story about?

Current story of teen titans is basically Damian has supposedly started killing villains now (there’s a lot more to it but that’s the short version) and has quit being Robin as well as leave the titans. Presently the Batfamily is looking for him and Jason is telling the remaining Titans to stay out of it even though Damian is supposedly leaving behind clues for them.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Current story of teen titans is basically Damian has supposedly started killing villains now (there’s a lot more to it but that’s the short version) and has quit being Robin as well as leave the titans. Presently the Batfamily is looking for him and Jason is telling the remaining Titans to stay out of it even though Damian is supposedly leaving behind clues for them.
    Lot of batfamily this week. I think Batman #99 has the most members present.

DEATH BATTLE!

"Winter Soldier VS Red Hood premieres FIRST this Sunday!!

The super talented actor & stuntman @TheRealTimNeff takes up the Red Hood for this brutal #DeathBattle by @Ismahawk. Catch a look at this former Robin's arsenal in today's early preview:[...]"

Last edited by Sergard; 09-16-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Vincenzo Viska Federici

"RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS!
    A couple of months ago I did these test pages for @DCComics, really enjoyed it!
    Hope you'll do the same."

Interesting, test pages normally use scripts of already published issues but there's no issue in which a similar scene happens. I wonder if is from an scrapped script of Lobdell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

I really enjoyed this wee story! I always love seeing the family interacting and friendly bickering.

This is cute.

source: Twitter

And this is just funny xD

Symeona

"Jason in Gotham Knights...... That's it, thank you."

Lot of batfamily this week. I think Batman #99 has the most members present.

DEATH BATTLE!

"Winter Soldier VS Red Hood premieres FIRST this Sunday!!

The super talented actor & stuntman @TheRealTimNeff takes up the Red Hood for this brutal #DeathBattle by @Ismahawk. Catch a look at this former Robin's arsenal in today's early preview:[...]"

Oh, I love it, photo-realistic. The pic reminds me of a scene from a major motion picture or big budget video game, well done.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Oh, I love it, photo-realistic. The pic reminds me of a scene from a major motion picture or big budget video game, well done.
    It's a photo