Page 136 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2987

Two of my favorites! Love them both.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Not connected to sifighter's post but a funny coincidence: Here's a Red Hood and Winter Soldier artwork by Vasco Georgiev (who's already drawn similar Marvel/DC Comics crossover artworks like this in the past with characters like Poison Ivy and Mystique, Harley Quinn and Deadpool, etc. - check out his Twitter page for more.)

According to this tweet, it was a "pretty tight race between Winter Soldier, the Punisher, Daredevil and Scarlet Spider". (@Zaresh )

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Not connected to sifighter's post but a funny coincidence: Here's a Red Hood and Winter Soldier artwork by Vasco Georgiev (who's already drawn similar Marvel/DC Comics crossover artworks like this in the past with characters like Poison Ivy and Mystique, Harley Quinn and Deadpool, etc. - check out his Twitter page for more.)

According to this tweet, it was a "pretty tight race between Winter Soldier, the Punisher, Daredevil and Scarlet Spider". (@Zaresh )

Tsk, tsk, a pity that it wasn't Kaine (I guess that SS was Kaine and not the original one, Ben). But it's just natural, I guess, that Buck was the chosen, for the sake of the joke there (you know, the one about two dead sidekicks who were expected to never come back).

Deadpool and Deathstroke would've been pretty funny, too.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-06-2020 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright well here is some new information people may like, after Wally West’s bout today vs Archie Sonic (which I won’t spoil because it’s only available on Rooster Teeth not to the public on YouTube), it was revealed that Jason Todd is coming to Deathbattle for the second ever live-action fight where he will be up against the Winter Soldier.

Attachment 100405
    Honestly, haven't watched Death Battle in some time. So, even though Jason is my favorite, I may still not watch it. Let's just say when they do their "fact research", its often questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Honestly, haven't watched Death Battle in some time. So, even though Jason is my favorite, I may still not watch it. Let's just say when they do their "fact research", its often questionable.
    Their fights arent even that long anymore its like what 3 minutes now. I still watch them though
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member

THE GRAPHIC IS SO NICE. The color, the atmosphere, the details. WOW

It's nice that fan artists still post new Gotham Knights fanart on social media...

nockuth

... and I found another fanart of John Boyega as Red Hood. And why not? The DC Universe is a multiverse. Any movie, TV series etc. is just another Earth. So a black Jason Todd/Red Hood isn't a big thing.

Symeona

Jason Todd's actor getting ready to dawn The Hood In Red: https://www.instagram.com/p/CE2LmHXFnbE/
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    ... and I found another fanart of John Boyega as Red Hood. And why not? The DC Universe is a multiverse. Any movie, TV series etc. is just another Earth. So a black Jason Todd/Red Hood isn't a big thing.
    I think he's a forgettable actor that doesn't fit the role, plus, I don't like him after what he did to Pacific Rim.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I think he's a forgettable actor that doesn't fit the role, plus, I don't like him after what he did to Pacific Rim.
    Attack the Block is a fun movie, if you want to try again. I think he's alright.

Also, not exactly related, but I've heard PR2 is an awful movie overall.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-08-2020 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Jason Todd's actor getting ready to dawn The Hood In Red: https://www.instagram.com/p/CE2LmHXFnbE/
    Hope he's hittin' the weights a little bit... and eating everything in sight too.

Yeah, he's way too small for Red Hood.

Dexter Soy (from Tales from the Dark Multiverse - Batman: Hush)

"tadaa! white streak"

I mean, this is one of the two possible instances in the main universe in which the streak should be used. That said, in that particular panel, it looks like a brush with fresh white paint was dropped on Jason's head though.

I just saw Soy's pinned tweet. He's almost synonymous with Red Hood to me at this point.. going to be sad if he's off the title when the Outlaws run is over.

BEAUTIFUL art though.