Page 178 of 200 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    There's a list on page 1. Like the 2nd or 3rd post.
    Second post, that links to another post, and a guide.
    For something more specific, it's better to just ask .
    List isn't complete, but we do what we can .

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Killer Croc generally has the problem that writers like to flip-flop between Killer Croc as villain or anti-villain/anti-hero.
    That's a problem some other DC characters have too.
    I definitely can see that. I’m just over the Croc is a mutated monster, ala DC’s answer to the Lizard. Conway really fleshed Croc out into a character that I’d love to see writers do again.

Coincidental. Undercover missions are a regularly recurring theme in vigilante stories.
    I’m completely aware of that, I just thought the editor might have been setting up a theme to connect the two former Robins.

Not really. There are some old and very one-sided stories from post-crisis written by Dick Grayson writers à la "look how perfect Dick Grayson is - and here's Jason Todd, the biggest loser that ever lived".

Dick has a guest appearance in Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual #1 (Rebirth run) though. It's one of the very few stories where Dick and Jason are portrayed as "brothers".
    I have most of the post Crisis stories, and you’re correct. Wolfman and Starlin really seemed to not like Jason, post Crisis. I did enjoy what Winnick did with him. Made him a very tragic, flawed character, who had every right to be upset with Bruce over the events of what happened.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Noticed a theme so far. Dick is going under deep cover for the Owls, while Jason is doing the same for the regular criminal underworld. Does this theme interconnect with the titles, or was it just coincidental?
    Don't know how far you've read Detective, and I forget when he actually mention it, I think a year in, but Tim pointed this out so Batman... didn't really talk about it.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 11-16-2020 at 05:19 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Noticed a theme so far. Dick is going under deep cover for the Owls, while Jason is doing the same for the regular criminal underworld. Does this theme interconnect with the titles, or was it just coincidental?
    Technically predending to be a villain is something Jason is consistently doing, the writers usually just don't put much emphasis on that or ignore it.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Don't know how far you've read Detective, and I forget when he actually mention it, I think a year in, but Tim pointed this out so Batman... didn't really talk about it.
    I just finished the Monster Men crossover. It was...rough. Which is sad. I absolutely love Steve Orlando, especially his Wonder Woman runs.

I just finished the Monster Men crossover. It was...rough. Which is sad. I absolutely love Steve Orlando, especially his Wonder Woman runs.
    I also really love Orlando's Wonder Woman run, but, yeah, Night of the Monster Men sure was.....something. I mean, I get it, I don't think it was meant to be taken too seriously as a story, it does definitely have a lot of 'kaiju' elements after all. But I think I remember not being too much of a fan of it, since it felt like an unnecessary derailing of quite a few Rebirth titles that also was much too early into Rebirth. I think Nightwing was only onto its 5th issue when it got pulled into this crossover.

Considering how self contained the story was, how zany the tone was, and how irrelevant it was to the books thereafter, I think it would have served better as a standalone miniseries similar to Batman Universe, rather than a main continuity based crossover.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

[...]

I'm completely aware of that, I just thought the editor might have been setting up a theme to connect the two former Robins.

[...]
    Sorry if I sounded rude. I was tired.

---

Nick Robles has posted the October's Patreon Pinup - aka Jason - on Twitter. (Warning: NSFW)

@Zaresh: November's Patreon Pinup is going to be Zagreus (Hades game). (source)

---

Nick Robles has posted the October's Patreon Pinup - aka Jason - on Twitter. (Warning: NSFW)

Goood
    I love how many Zag fanarts I'm finding out there. People appreciating sweet Zag. He deserves everything.
    Knowing fandom, I'm also expecting them to draw crossovers between both Jason and Zagreus. I'm guessing once Hades becomes GOTY, and it reaches a bigger audience, that they will come. It's just too easy, mixing both the batfam drama, and the House of Hades drama, and a few common traits and themes both characters share as well.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-17-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Goood
    I love how many Zag fanarts I'm finding out there. People appreciating sweet Zag. He deserves everything.
    Knowing fandom, I'm also expecting them to draw crossovers between both Jason and Zagreus. I'm guessing once Hades becomes GOTY, and it reaches a bigger audience, that they will come. It's just too easy, mixing both the batfam drama, and the House of Hades drama, and a few common traits and themes both characters share as well.
    That would be awesome. Like back when Voltron: Legendary Defender was so popular and fan artists created some nice crossover fanarts with Shiro and Jason. Shiro and Young Justice Jason even have the same voice actor: Josh Keaton. That was a funny coincidence.

The Red Hood #51 cover and variant look so good. Only one week left.

Shawn Martinbrough

"And speak of the devil, my #REDHOOD comps just arrived in the mail from @DCComics. Look at that @KaelNgu cover!"

Extraordinary Member

So all of Jason’s years of being a phychotic mad men will be returning?

DC does variant covers nicely

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

---

(reading the comments) Before Jason do people ever have a fetish for autopsy scar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Goood
    Immediately I saw the parallel
    Zag = Jason
    Hades = Bruce
    Meg = Artemis
    Than = ...Diiiick? (immediate thought because he's dad's best boi)

It helps that the art looks similar to Dexter Soy's

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So all of Jason’s years of being a phychotic mad men will be returning?
    Sorry, context?

Zag = Jason
    Hades = Bruce
    Meg = Artemis

Yes, Jason as Zag and Artemis as Meg, I thought the exact same thing. XD

Also can I add, Nocturna as Nyx.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

(reading the comments) Before Jason do people ever have a fetish for autopsy scar

Zag = Jason
    Hades = Bruce
    Meg = Artemis

Sorry, context?
    Than = Roy
    Achilles = Dick

Too much romantic tension with Than to pick a batsibling for him.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Something cute from Twitter (source):

artist: Unmoving

artist: HEX