Page 37 of 200 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Via Bleeding Cool

Kevin Shinick is an Emmy award winning writer as well as an actor, director and multiple Annie award-winning producer. Working alongside George Lucas, directing Stan Lee, collaborating with the rock band KISS and helping Mike Tyson solve a few mysteries, Shinick is perhaps best known for his work on the shows Robot Chicken and MAD, the animated series he created for Cartoon Network. He's also voiced characters on The Cleveland Show, MAD, Robot Chicken, Ugly Americans, Titan Maximum and The Looney Tunes Show. As an actor, he has performed in over a half a dozen Broadway shows, numerous TV and film projects and as the host of the Emmy award-winning series, Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?

----

One comic I hear he might be working in would involve Jason Todd… but that's up in the air right now.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/02...5e-Gk_S3S_A8sA

Can't open BC here unless I want a premature death by lag.

Going by your quote, it may be true, that they're looking for talent in other industries, like the cartoons one. I remember reading so when Didio left, somewhere, can't remember where; but I wasn't expecting them to find people there this fast.

I'm guessing this may be a book for after the reboot/relaunch/whatever Gen5.

Extraordinary Member

Could be that Lobdells time as main Writer of Red Hood is ending, if you count all 3 incarnations of the book he has been on on it for more then 80 issues (not counting specials) at this point, when the current story arc concludes he will have more Red Hood Issues than King has issues of Batman (I think he has allready more issues than Dixon had on Nightwing and Gail Simone had on Birds of Prey).
    Last edited by Aahz; 02-26-2020 at 01:33 AM.

Not counting the specials, Issue 45 would be the 100th issue of Red Hood.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Not counting the specials, Issue 45 would be the 100th issue of Red Hood.
    Are You counting the Rebirth and the #0 Issue (I put them under specials)?

But either way I think it is still great that the book has managed to keep going since Flashpoint, apparat from RHatO I think only the books of the Big Six, Nightwing, Batgirl, the main Justice League League pulled that of and maybe the (Teen) Titans depending how you count.

By specials, I am only not counting the Annuals.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Here's a beautiful DCeased: Unkillables inspired artwork by

Travis Mercer

Probably also inspired by Unkillables: Jason and Ace by @ichijiku3105

So cute. I love Jason and dogs. Can we have a universe where Jason is a dog-sitter?

source: toyark

Also: little clip by Paul Harding showcasing the DCeased figures.

"New DCeased reveals at Toy Fair from me and DC Direct. Including Batgirl, Red Hood, Nightwing and Deathstroke."

CBR article: Fabok Knows When Batman: Three Jokers #1 Comes Out - But He Won’t Tell You

And art stuff from Twitter:

Jason Fabok

"I promised a little tease of a Joker panel today from #threejokers. So here is a tiny little snippit of a panel. Have a great friday!"

Brad Anderson

"@geoffjohns Three Jokers one, @JasonFabok is drawing his butt off in these pages, I am deeeeep into it, and have hard deadlines, so here we go. Grinning face"

Very, very nice colour work.

A hilarious Valentine's Day fanart by inkydandy with the Dark Trinity and Kyle Rayner:

inkydandy (continuation)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Found this online, no idea if is legit.
    As far as I recall, this hasn't been mentioned yet (sorry if this is already known):

Apparently that's a Pop! Moments - Red Hood vs. Deathstroke (Does this count as legit source? I've also seen facebook posts on Funko fanpages.).

Kind of off topic, for the sake of sharing some fun I had.

Today, I started a new game (my first one) of "Pathfinder: Kingmaker". This game looks nice, reminds me of Baldur's Gate a ton--which is absolutely logical, but has a few design choices that I love, like adding some gamebook elements in the gameplay; and it's still a bit buggy--which doesn't make sense. But well, what can you do, right? Still, so far, so good.

but I'll go to the reason why I'm telling you this little piece of a journal now.

I've been thinking about playing with a half-orc for a while. In this kind of fantasy games, I usually go with human wizards, rogues or rangers; but this time, I wanted to try something different. Turns out, the background of half-orcs is way, way more interesting that what I was expecting, and really appeals to my tastes. I wonder why not more people try to roleplaying with one of them: so much potencial for a good story. Also, they're pretty versatile and badass, and sturdy: they really die hard.

The more I was tinkering with the clases and abilities, the more an idea started to form in my mind: I was going to play with Jason as an half-orc in my first game. Or, well, a quarter-orc, but I can't put that in the game. He goes by the name of Hood, it's a Deliverer (first class) Eldritch Scoundrel (second class; I wasn't sure about this one but I ended choosing it because I liked the set of skills) who worships Desna, because Deliverer is a religious kind of hitman (I choose this one because its freedom and luck aspect, alongside alignment. But Sarenrae was probably more fitting, I guess). He's chaotic good, but sometimes I choose chaotic neutral answers if they feel suitable.

Not the most accurate, I guess; but it will be fun to play.

Have you ever created a PJ in any game who's been inspired or modelled after Jason? If you play any RPG-like game, I mean. I wonder. I do this sometimes, with Jason or any other of the characters that I love, if I don't have a clear idea for my character background and the game doesn't give me any other that catches* my interest well enough.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 02-29-2020 at 09:31 PM. Reason: spelling, added a new link

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Kind of off topic, for the sake of sharing some fun I had.

Today, I started a new game (my first one) of "Pathfinder: Kingmaker". This game looks nice, reminds me of Baldur's Gate a ton--which is absolutely logical, but has a few design choices that I love, like adding some gamebook elements in the gameplay; and it's still a bit buggy--which doesn't make sense. But well, what can you do, right? Still, so far, so good.

but I'll go to the reason why I'm telling you this little piece of a journal now.

I've been thinking about playing with a half-orc for a while. In this kind of fantasy games, I usually go with human wizards, rogues or rangers; but this time, I wanted to try something different. Turns out, the background of half-orcs is way, way more interesting that what I was expecting, and really appeals to my tastes. I wonder why not more people try to roleplaying with one of them: so much potencial for a good story. Also, they're pretty versatile and badass, and sturdy: they really die hard.

The more I was tinkering with the clases and abilities, the more an idea started to form in my mind: I was going to play with Jason as an half-orc in my first game. Or, well, a quarter-orc, but I can't put that in the game. He goes by the name of Hood, it's a Deliverer (first class) Eldritch Scoundrel (second class; I wasn't sure about this one but I ended choosing it because I liked the set of skills) who worships Desna, because Deliverer is a religious kind of hitman (I choose this one because its freedom and luck aspect, alongside alignment. But Sarenrae was probably more fitting, I guess). He's chaotic good, but sometimes I choose chaotic neutral answers if they feel suitable.

Not the most accurate, I guess; but it will be fun to play.

Have you ever created a PJ in any game who's been inspired or modelled after Jason? If you play any RPG-like game, I mean. I wonder. I do this sometimes, with Jason or any other of the characters that I love, if I don't have a clear idea for my character background and the game doesn't give me any other that catchs my interest well enough.
    I may or may not have done something similar in Fallout 4 with mods that included the Red Hood helmet...