Page 94 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Idk. Something that looks rugged.

Exposed engine, even though he gets shot all the time so that's a bad idea, that's just for the looks.

Spiked tires so it can scale buildings or at least a grappling hook

Basically my first thought is the BMW R18 but it should be lighter than that though since he's gonna jump off rooftops with it, so I looked at off-road bikes, they look too light. I like something that has a weight in it. I don't really like racing bike because it looks too slick and clean. Even though it's not gonna look as clean once it got shot...

Of course, it has to be red and black

The name, written in contrast to the rugged masculine body, in a feminine script is "Daddy's Disappointment" lol
    Something like the Akira motorcycle?

Or maybe the one from Judge Dredd?

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I found some closer looks at the Red Hood Ronin figurine by Marton Adam Marton (source).
    This design is sooo good. I'm a little sad that it's not something official. I like all those little details: The bat ears on the naginata, the flower motive in the logo, the dragon heads on the guns, the demonic mouth mask, etc.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I like Akira one better.

Why not something more practical, even if it's not pretty? Like a bike for motocross. I used to see them a lot here, growing up, between teens and young tweens because they were relatively cheap made, and allowed them to go pretty crazy in their runs.

Maybe those aren't the fastest, but sure you can jump and slide and whatever racing throughout a city with them.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-14-2020 at 01:23 AM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Given how frequently Jason seems to travel (And how he lacks a city & steady home base), I don’t think it’d be worth it to give him any sort of custom or signature vehicle for now.

Here are three bikes that Jason has used in the Rebirth run:

Red Hood and the Outlaws: Rebirth

Red Hood and the Outlaws #18

Red Hood: Outlaw #42

Ok, so maybe not a motocross bike, or whatever. But a motorcycle for trials. Way more like an actual bike I guess, even if it's slender: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_trials

I don't know. The idea is something that he could use for... for parkour with it, something motorized but lightweight and uhm, easy to jump with while crossing roofs.

I know nothing about motorcycles, to be honest. But I liked them a lot growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Ok, so maybe not a motocross bike, or whatever. But a motorcycle for trials. Way more like an actual bike I guess, even if it's slender: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_trials

I don't know. The idea is something that he could use for... for parkour with it, something motorized but lightweight and uhm, easy to jump with while crossing roofs.

I know nothing about motorcycles, to be honest. But I liked them a lot growing up.
    Well, lightweight means little to no actual gadgets and what not. Let alone possible armor. Plus, I'd prefer something that can get him from point A to point B fast, safe, and in style. Trying to hop rooftops in a vehicle, may as well go Kiteman at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, lightweight means little to no actual gadgets and what not. Let alone possible armor. Plus, I'd prefer something that can get him from point A to point B fast, safe, and in style. Trying to hop rooftops in a vehicle, may as well go Kiteman at that point.
    Oh, but @restingvoice was looking for something that could be used while grappling and the like, right? That's what came to my mind when I read their post at least. I personally don't mind if it doesn't have armour, to be honest: he's not going to use it for tanking. But a racing bike could be cool. It's hard to hit something if it's too fast to be hit in a run.

My personal tastes go for old bikes, like the ones you could see in the WWII or earlier. And big, cool bikes that feel like freaking space fighters when you ride them. Those are awesome, even if they're high maintenance, I guess. Not the best choice for a vigilante (unless you turn them into tanks I guess).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-14-2020 at 05:46 PM.

More bikes

Red Hood and the Outlaws #21 (New52 run)

Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual #1

Red Hood: Outlaw #29

So the actor on Titans would love for his character to be killed off by the Joker. We might get a Death in the family.

From DCeased: Hope and World's End #5 (The speech bubble belongs to Talia Al Ghul.)

On a different note, partly a little off-topic:

Titans: Titans Together #4 preview is out. Maybe I'm blind but I haven't seen a release date.

Yesterday, Gotham Nights #13 was released. Two-Face is on the cover. The preview shows Damian, Batman and Hal Jordan.

Seems like this digital venture is going well for them. I though issue 3 was going to be the last one for 3T..

Does this mean something?

Vincenzo Viska Federici

Doing test pages between issues! ESSENCE! @DCComics #dccomics #essence #redhood #outlaws #comics #drawing #inks