Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2987
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    That's Hush logo.

Gosh dammit. I knew I got that idea from somewhere

Spectacular Member

The costume is nearly identical to Tim's costume back in the 90's

And that R logo is identical to the one in the classic Robin costume, how can that stand Red Hood when it doesn't have any difference? At least they added another RR to Tim's costume when he was supposed to go by Red Robin at the start of Tynion's Detective run.

Jason already has his own symbol as Red Hood now, anyways

it could be identical all it want to Jason Fabok said it stand for red hood. whats wrong with an artist making up his own costume for a character when its quasi not in continuity anyway it's a stand alone project that's been in production for years. not to mention why do everyone have a problem with the final costume now when the concept art been on different sites since summer of 2018 for everyone to see.
    Last edited by redmax99; 07-24-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Guuuuuys.

Why using any logo at all? Put him in a white t-shirt or vest or underarmour, whatever; and let the blood colour it after he's done some work. It helps with the dramatics and it's cool in a very hardboiled way.

Or use a red wolf-fox-coyote head, because tods and little ridding red hood.
    Just half kidding.

Penguins are way cooler (winks).

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    it could be identical all it want to Jason Fabok said it stand for red hood. whats wrong with an artist making up his own costume for a character when its quasi not in continuity anyway it's a stand alone project that's been in production for years. not to mention why do everyone have a problem with the final costume now when the concept art been on different sites since summer of 2018 for everyone to see.
    Fabok says many things that not always come true, and I've been criticizing the design since it was revealed and I've been my disliking clear many times. I've even voiced those complaints to Fabok himself in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    It's nothing new. Dark didn't like it from the start for this same reasons as far as I recall. I was not very won myself, saw it a bit too bland. But it has grown on me. Works better in the actual comic with the jacket on. I think we were the only ones who had any complaint back then.

Edit: ah, late. In any case, different opinions. Everyone has the right to own them, and it's impossible to please every fan anyways.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-24-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Visually I don't automatically link it to the Robin look but think it's a nice enough shout-out without being too in your face about it and being a cool look.

It's not just you. It's a nice look and it's obvious to anyone who isn't trying to nitpick that's it's just supposed to be a shout out.

But that's just me.
    It's not just you. It's a nice look and it's obvious to anyone who isn't trying to niptick that's it's just supposed to be a shout out.

Fabok says many things that not always come true, and I've been criticizing the design since it was revealed and I've been my disliking clear many times. I've even voiced those complaints to Fabok himself in the past.
    Which are? Are you talking about the variants which it doesn't take a genius to figure out that it was out of his control?
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Happy 100 pages of Jason Todd appreciation!

Here are some costume designs that I found on Instagram/Twitter.

Bernard Chang

cash

VirtualMockingbird (Magic!AU)

Yes, he is wearing an adult-sized Robin costume just in red. And that is why I hate that costume. Remember how Earth-2 Grayson is considered lesser than E1/E0 Dick because he could never outgrow the Robin identity and become his own man? Same concept.

Fabok pulls off the Adult Robin look better than Earth One Robin to me. But Earth One Robin looks like an awkward mishmash of Robin and Batman and i couldn't take it seriously.

Thats why a lot of adaptations use Tim's OYL look. The red black color scheme just holds up better than the red yellow and green.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Fabok pulls off the Adult Robin look better than Earth One Robin to me. But Earth One Robin looks like an awkward mishmash of Robin and Batman and i couldn't take it seriously.

Thats why a lot of adaptations use Tim's OYL look. The red black color scheme just holds up better than the red yellow and green.
    I think you can still work a nice adult suit with that colour scene. While being flashy. Look at Mister Miracle (who for me is the saint patron of the Robins XD). Scott's costume is flashy, and pretty cool. But then, it's Kirby's original design, so it's kinda unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Did y'all see the new MAFEX Hush figure - straight fire

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/127795
    Yes, the figure looks dope.
    And together with the just announced action figure by McFarlane, Jason Todd fans really can't complain that there aren't enough great Jason Todd/Red Hood figures.
    Although I'm still waiting for news on the XM Studios Red Hood statue. It has been a while since the concept art was revealed.

I was wandering through Reddit...

Writers, if you read this (in the very unlikely chance that happens), please, please, keep using literature nods and homages in Jason's book here and there. It really helps making readers curious about both the comic itself and the books nodded there.

Just a plead from a librarian. And a fan.
    <3

Dan Mora

red hood and batgirl next I promise

BleedingCool: Arkham Knight is Batman's Worst Nightmare with Flame Toys

The Batman: Arkham Knight Figure from Flame Toys will be priced at $198. He is set to release in December 2020 and pre-orders are already live.

Description

Captured alive by The Joker, Jason Todd suffered cruel physical and mental torture. He was brainwashed to hold a deep-rooted grudge against Batman and fully intended to kill the vigilante after making him suffer. He later became the Arkham Knight, the mysterious commander of a vast militia of mercenaries. To defeat Batman, he allied himself with Scarecrow and managed to gather Gotham City's most powerful villains who invaded Gotham and forced its evacuation during the events of [Batman: Arkham Knight].

From the famous DC game [Batman: Arkham Knight], Flame Toys presents Arkham Knight in a new stylisation called [Hito Kara Kuri]!

It is a fully painted, high-grade action figure standing around 18.5cm tall.

Parts of the joints are made of die-cast so any action is stable without compromising great performance.

There are over 80 points of articulation, enabling a wide range of dramatic poses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Dan Mora

Pulpy design. I dig it.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Dan Mora

Power Ranger mash-up?